PDA

View Full Version : this needs to happen for sure.

krage75
12-09-2010, 04:39 AM
I think that Templar Vision needs to be removed from multiplayer. totally takes away from the strategy of this game. You instantly point out your target. And if your pursuer is using it then he just gave himself away.. Takes away from the game for sure.

tyrce111
12-09-2010, 07:43 AM
There is a multiplayer forum for this sugestion...
Although I slightly agree with you..
It is a counter for the morph ability which also messes with the game in terms of realisticness.
Templar Vision advanteges both sides, telling your persuer where you are, but telling you where he is...

realgangsta213
12-09-2010, 09:07 AM
Sorry i don't play mp because i've been busy, what is templar vision and what are the drawbacks of it?

BiGBoYArEs
12-09-2010, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by realgangsta213:
Sorry i don't play mp because i've been busy, what is templar vision and what are the drawbacks of it?

It's basically Eagle Vision. When used it lights your target up a bright blue color, allowing you to identify him/her in a crowd of NPC's. The drawback is that it causes your character to glow, so other people can see you are using it.

SolidSnakeMat
12-09-2010, 11:07 AM
How about getting rid of Charge, Morph, Gun, and firecrackers while your at it. If you get rid of one get rid of the rest. I like templar vision its not overpowered like morph and charge is. Especially Charge

witchlordsameus
12-09-2010, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by SolidSnakeMat:
How about getting rid of Charge, Morph, Gun, and firecrackers while your at it. If you get rid of one get rid of the rest. I like templar vision its not overpowered like morph and charge is. Especially Charge

Morph can be countered by morph, decoy and firecrackers, not just templar vision firstly.

Gun imho just needs a range reduction, since it currently shoots from one end of the map to the other, providing there is the line of sight for it.

Charge CAN indeed be countered, people just tend to panic when charged at and dont counter it, the charge counters:

1. Move out of the direct line, its difficult to turn when charging so moving left or right will make the charge miss.

2: Smoke bomb will stop them in there tracks, as will throwing knives, dont hesitate to use them

3: There is a 0.5-1 sec wind up time on charge, in that time you can assassinate the charger if you are close to them

For me Mute needs to be made into a bit more of a counter for Templar Vision, already made a couple of suggestions as to how in the multiplayer thread, glowing just isn't enough of a drawback for the skill really and it needs a solid counter skill.

kriegerdesgottes
12-09-2010, 07:01 PM
I agree it's totally pointless and takes some of the fun away from the game.