PDA

View Full Version : Glitch? Cheat? I don't know!

GooieGooieGooie
12-27-2007, 10:47 PM
Ok so I was replaying assassin's creed and I was in acre but while I was fighting a group of guards, they all started running away from me, like when they realise there screwd. I walked around a bit and it continued, I tried to fix this by starting missions, changing towns and killing myself but none of it worked. At this point i would like to state that i had no controler in 2nd port or any memory card in the console, Is this a cheat or a HUGE glitch? please answer soon.

spazzoo1025
12-28-2007, 08:33 AM
maybe you're just ugly...

lol naw jk, umm did you try restarting your console? also, i'd suggest not saving while the guards are going crazy, try to load a save when they're still normal

GooieGooieGooie
12-28-2007, 07:20 PM
You can save ur game AND LOAD!? All i got is ****ty autosaves and continue game (I'm from australia so maybe i have australian version) also i think i found another one, I was fighting gaurds and they instantley respawned after i killed them so every time i killed one, another took his place, making it an endless battle.

avsrule247
12-28-2007, 07:24 PM
It is not a cheat, it is obviously a glitch. Was that REALLY your question?

GooieGooieGooie
12-28-2007, 07:25 PM
Also note: I made this post because I want to know if anyone else has these problems and just because i brought it up, don't take a vactation to australia, it's filled with complete tools and people who need anger managment. well the tropics are okay but don't come in summer (america's winter) it's hot, sticky and thats the cyclone season

Redfeather1975
12-28-2007, 07:27 PM
I think GooieGooieGooie had good reason to think it was possibly a cheat.
The ability to make every guard run away from you in fear, that you can't disable by dying, re-entering the memory block and such, sounds fishy.
Like it's a flag that he somehow toggled on and can't figure out how to toggle off.
I bet it's up, up, down, down, left, right....ahhh screw it.

GooieGooieGooie
12-28-2007, 07:32 PM
It could be, everyone running away, making you very powerful, seems cheat-ish but the respawning thing is a glitch. and some1 tell me how u save and load coz all i got is continue and autosave!