PDA

View Full Version : note to Wilde Sau campaign players....

XyZspineZyX
09-16-2003, 12:32 AM
Hi All,
I got a note with some feedback from Loon regarding the WildeSau campaign. Player must start with the higest possible rank at the beginning to be assigned the proper aircraft in the missions. Thanks!
Poymando

XyZspineZyX
09-16-2003, 12:32 AM
Hi All,
I got a note with some feedback from Loon regarding the WildeSau campaign. Player must start with the higest possible rank at the beginning to be assigned the proper aircraft in the missions. Thanks!
Poymando

XyZspineZyX
09-16-2003, 01:28 AM
S! Poymando.

I've been playing Wilde Sau since I installed it last night, and must say it is great fun. In the ten or so missions I've flown (only up to fourth sortie, though!!!), it has massively improved my technique and proportionately improved my enjoyment. I am still a bit of a noob but am maybe heading for obernoob status soon.
Thanks very much for the time and effort,

EmKen

XyZspineZyX
09-16-2003, 02:33 AM
Thanks for the kind words! Glad you enjoyed it.
Poymando

XyZspineZyX
09-16-2003, 02:52 AM
polymandu
Youre greatest fan here-ive just completed this campaign and as usual its great, i mean it-why arent you employed to write the training/first action campaign for these games
thanx again mate
atb Neil

Once more with feeling

XyZspineZyX
09-16-2003, 03:16 AM
I can't wait till we get the 110. Someone already posted pics of their cockpit skins which feature radar. I wanna fly some Zahme Sau ops..