PDA

View Full Version : HL has been hacked (June 8, 2009) - FIXED - 9 June

RAAF_Furball
06-08-2009, 01:35 AM
<span class="ev_code_YELLOW">

UPDATE: 9 June
Jiri advises that all holes should now be filled and these hacks should not now bother us.
Thank you, Jiri ! (that's fast !)

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

Call me an idealist, but wouldn't it be great if hackers spent their obvious talents on CONstructive, rather than DEstructive pursuits?

Unfortunately, Hyperlobby has been hacked.
It's possible that the hacker can only activate the hack when they are online. The hacker was online at the time of writing.

Unfortunately, there are 2 problems:
1. an anonymous user sends users a blank pager message that can't be closed. One must view and answer it to get rid of it. HL then closes.
2. the hacker can type text that appears to be written by a valid user. The valid user's name is shown as having typed it, but the text is not highlighted as one normally sees from a user in the Friends list.

We all hope Jiri will be able to resolve the problem quickly and easily.
If you are unable to stay connected to HL, remember that you can join our server via its IP - 114.198.248.77:21000
Teamspeak is not affected.</span>

jayhall0315
06-08-2009, 02:45 AM
I have been trying quietly to warn some of the forces that be that this hacking stuff is now going on all the time. I know many did not believe me, but they may now. This latest hack is just the most audacious. The rate of illicit FM/DM mods is also increasing.

I even attempted to write my own PunkBuster style program so that it could be distributed free to everyone who uses HL but got bogged down in my own day to day job.

If some of us who have decent programming skills dont get together and stop this stuff, ....and soon, the good times that many have with HL may be in peril.

JG52Uther
06-08-2009, 02:47 AM
Is Jiri even around enough to bother with fixing it now? The HL forums have been offline since March,again due to hacking apparently,so it looks like a concerted effort to finish HL.

Xiolablu3
06-08-2009, 03:02 AM
Wow, these guys are seriously demented...

Imagine someone spending that amount of time just too wreck a game people are enjoying.

I guess its what people do when they they dont have a life, and therefore want to wreck other peoples.

Heres a tip if any are reading...go out and get yourself a girlfriend, have yourself some good sex, meet some good people, and you will finally realise that life isnt about wrecking stuff for everyone else after all...http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Mercanario
06-08-2009, 03:04 AM
well whats going on here? is HL safe to use or is there a chance may pc may become infected with some nasty?

RAAF_Furball
06-08-2009, 03:20 AM
Originally posted by Mercanario:
is HL safe to use <span class="ev_code_YELLOW">I will be</span>

Originally posted by Mercanario:
is there a chance may pc may become infected with some nasty? <span class="ev_code_YELLOW">I doubt it</span>

KG26_Alpha
06-08-2009, 03:23 AM
Heres a tip if any are reading...go out and get yourself a girlfriend, have yourself some good sex, meet some good people, and you will finally realise that life isnt about wrecking stuff for everyone else after all...http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Is this advice for just hackers or can I do this too http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

WTE_Ibis
06-08-2009, 04:09 AM
Someone had a grudge against Jiri years ago, maybe he has found a way to get at him.
If I remember he used to tell all that hyperlobby would wreck your computer.
Some of the old school would know the details.

DKoor
06-08-2009, 05:04 AM
Originally posted by KG26_Alpha:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

Is this advice for just hackers or can I do this too http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Me too, me too... however don't think my gf would be overly enjoyed with this idea. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif

Bearcat99
06-08-2009, 06:03 AM
Originally posted by WTE_Ibis:
Someone had a grudge against Jiri years ago, maybe he has found a way to get at him.

That name which shall not be mentioned but the initials are.... GT I believe. I would hope that this guy would have gottena life by now.

Urufu_Shinjiro
06-08-2009, 06:19 AM
Originally posted by Bearcat99:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by WTE_Ibis:

That name which shall not be mentioned but the initials are.... GT I believe. I would hope that this guy would have gottena life by now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Agreed, and let's definitely not say his name, that dude is like Beetlejuice, say his name three times and he'll appear...

stalkervision
06-08-2009, 06:35 AM
This kind of nonsense in all it's forms is why I have stayed away from MP for years and years and years now. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

danjama
06-08-2009, 06:40 AM
Maybe it's time to compile a sticky at the top of the forum, with ALL server IP's, so that we can fly when HL is down or under "attack".

And another sticky for people to run and arrange Co-op nights, so us regular co-op flyers don't get stuck in dogfights.

Just a suggestion, not yet urgent.

raaaid
06-08-2009, 06:48 AM
i have to say that 2 days ago for the first time ever i felt a 190 was overmodeled, cheated

BaronUnderpants
06-08-2009, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by Urufu_Shinjiro:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bearcat99:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by WTE_Ibis:

That name which shall not be mentioned but the initials are.... GT I believe. I would hope that this guy would have gottena life by now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Agreed, and let's definitely not say his name, that dude is like Beetlejuice, say his name three times and he'll appear... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maby u should, so all of us who dont know who he is, knows to "run" the other way everytime he shows up? Or at least report it, running the other isnt in me u see. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Flight_boy1990
06-08-2009, 09:37 AM
I guess he's US or Pacific based nut.
It's 16:36 GMT,and it's all peacefull in the Lobby.

TS_Sancho
06-08-2009, 10:42 AM
Heres a tip if any are reading...go out and get yourself a girlfriend, have yourself some good sex, meet some good people...

I already tried this and it didnt improve my online K/D ratio but I'm willing to try again.

LEBillfish
06-08-2009, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by RAAF_Furball:
<span class="ev_code_YELLOW">
1. an anonymous user sends users a blank pager message that can't be closed. One must view and answer it to get rid of it. HL then closes.
.</span>

I can say that last night I experienced the "blank message" and was forced to close HL then rejoin to get it to work........What singled me out no doubt was simply beginning to host a coop.

As to "who".....that will be fairly obvious to discover and will be most likely one of the long time multi named characters there who also spent his days disrupting the HL forum yet then in the same breath offer up tidbits of help to newbies (part of his game to sucker in those unknowing, and plays the same game on HL).

It's an old story, pathetic desperate little man/boy wanting more then anything to impress the older males (I'll let you figure out why http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif) and like most will never grow out of it as pathetic in their case is more a genetic trait then circumstance.

In any case, Jiri has not been around for close to 2 years if his log-ons to his own forum mean anything. I'm less surprised that this has happened then I am that the service/server is still active........I suspect one day Jiri will run across the HL files once again and state "ah I remember that!"...*Select all, Delete*......End of HL.

K2

TS_Sancho
06-08-2009, 11:54 AM
The rate of illicit FM/DM mods is also increasing.

Jayhall please be very careful with these kind of accusations. If you've got something substantial (such as a track) then please notify the moderators of whichever server the event occured on so they are aware of the specific cheat.

There are already enough people who cry foul anytime someone warps across the screen, the game stutters or somebody with a high ping shoots them from an impossible angle. All it takes is a rumour started from a high visibility forum member (such as yourself) and everyones confidence in a level online playing field is eroded.

I dont understand how, but it seems IL2 has avoided the fate of CFS thus far.I reluctantly embraced the use of the mods because the servers I prefer to fly on made the jump. So far neither I, nor anyone I fly with have seen anything that resembles a FM/DM hack.

We still have at least a year untill SOW and seeing as how there probobly wont be any future official support or developement for IL2 its up to us as a community to maintain the fair play integrity we need for the game to survive. The public insinuation that someone could be cheating in some way is as harmfull as someone actually cheating.

Regarding the original topic, what a silly pointless thing to do. If you want to be a hack and cause someone grief write a script that eats everyones hard drives who log onto hyperlobby or some such thing.

I remember the big hyperlobby spyware whoopla accusation and it was just as silly then as this current attempt to inconvienience innocent folks who use the service is now.

X32Wright
06-08-2009, 12:13 PM
anyway of isolating the HL executable so when it fails it would only bring down itself and not the rest of the OS? Anybody know how to do this in XP or Vista X64?

Dustysquareback
06-08-2009, 12:52 PM
Well said, Sancho

PagerBomber
06-08-2009, 01:25 PM
I'm 7|-|3 |-|4(k3r!!! I'm 7|-|3 0|\|3 7|-|47 i5 5(r3wi|\|g y0ur p4g3r5 up! Y0u wi11 411 f331 my wr47|-| 45 u (4|\| |\|0 10|\|g3r p4g3 4|\|y0|\|3!!! |\|0 10|\|g3r wi11 u 741k 5|-|i7 4b0u7 m3 b3|-|i|\|d my b4(k. T|-|3 7im3 |-|45 (0m3 f0r u5 virgi|\|5 70 |-|4v3 7|-|3 upp3r |-|4|\|d, 45 w3 g3|\|3r411y 0|\|1y |-|4v3 0|\|3 |-|4|\|d fr33 4|\|yw4y.

Dance
06-08-2009, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by PagerBomber:
I'm 7|-|3 |-|4(k3r!!! I'm 7|-|3 0|\|3 7|-|47 i5 5(r3wi|\|g y0ur p4g3r5 up! Y0u wi11 411 f331 my wr47|-| 45 u (4|\| |\|0 10|\|g3r p4g3 4|\|y0|\|3!!! |\|0 10|\|g3r wi11 u 741k 5|-|i7 4b0u7 m3 b3|-|i|\|d my b4(k. T|-|3 7im3 |-|45 (0m3 f0r u5 virgi|\|5 70 |-|4v3 7|-|3 upp3r |-|4|\|d, 45 w3 g3|\|3r411y 0|\|1y |-|4v3 0|\|3 |-|4|\|d fr33 4|\|yw4y.

Fail.

jayhall0315
06-08-2009, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by TS_Sancho:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">The rate of illicit FM/DM mods is also increasing.

Jayhall please be very careful with these kind of accusations. If you've got something substantial (such as a track) then please notify the moderators of whichever server the event occured on so they are aware of the specific cheat.

There are already enough people who cry foul anytime someone warps across the screen, the game stutters or somebody with a high ping shoots them from an impossible angle. All it takes is a rumour started from a high visibility forum member (such as yourself) and everyones confidence in a level online playing field is eroded.

I dont understand how, but it seems IL2 has avoided the fate of CFS thus far.I reluctantly embraced the use of the mods because the servers I prefer to fly on made the jump. So far neither I, nor anyone I fly with have seen anything that resembles a FM/DM hack.

We still have at least a year untill SOW and seeing as how there probobly wont be any future official support or developement for IL2 its up to us as a community to maintain the fair play integrity we need for the game to survive. The public insinuation that someone could be cheating in some way is as harmfull as someone actually cheating.

Regarding the original topic, what a silly pointless thing to do. If you want to be a hack and cause someone grief write a script that eats everyones hard drives who log onto hyperlobby or some such thing.

I remember the big hyperlobby spyware whoopla accusation and it was just as silly then as this current attempt to inconvienience innocent folks who use the service is now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sancho, your point is well taken. With respect to you, I have shown Ntrk tracks to several of the moderators of this very forum already and to one moderator at Mission4Today. I am well aware of the potential for flame wars and the he said/he said stuff, so I am not going to list details, but it is getting worse. This latest attack is just the most noticeable since many hundreds have seen it.

I also posted some of the more specific details at this post:

http://mission4today.com/index...ile=viewtopic&t=6501 (http://mission4today.com/index.php?name=ForumsPro&file=viewtopic&t=6501)

I do not have the investigative options that the NSA has, but I have tracked this guy to a server misdirect from Spain (although, that is not likely his home country). And he is corrupting HL itself to take over other's servers. I do not as yet, have the evidence to definitely point to the Sergeant as the culprit. (I am just at the one year mark in this game anyway and fortunately have not had the problems with him that many have had)

I know many would prefer to gentlemanly sweep it under the rug and deny that that segment of IL2 online players (the hackers) exist, but I say (as a programmer), lets confront them directly by including some real PunkBuster style protection for HL. Since Oleg is busy with BOB, and Jiri is off the radar, the responsibility now falls to the community to keep everything on a level playing field.

For my two cents, I am for creating an open source Hyperlobby plug-in whose source code is freely available (and written in something like Java or Pearl to make it more accessible) that restores full trust to the online community, regardless of whether using 4.08m, 4.09b or UI 1.1. Several of us, working as a team have the expertise to do this. I have a full time job but I would happily give some weekend time to coding an open source add-on to help out Hyperlobby and stop most of this stuff.

Dance
06-08-2009, 01:50 PM
Don't ask me why, but I think PagerBomber is you Jay, scarification tactics, tell me I'm wrong.

blairgowrie
06-08-2009, 02:00 PM
I can tell you it wasn't Jay. Whoever it was, has a West Germany IP. His/her account has been suspended.

Dance
06-08-2009, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by blairgowrie:
I can tell you it wasn't Jay. Whoever it was, has a West Germany IP. His/her account has been suspended.

Fair enough BG, just a coincidence then http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

Edit: Apologies to Jay, I take BG's word for it.

BENGALtiger.
06-08-2009, 02:03 PM
Proxy

hackers are not stupid.

jayhall0315
06-08-2009, 02:17 PM
Ohh, I have my bad points (to those who dont know me well, I would guess I sometimes appear stuck up, snooty or elitist or just a plain ahole) but if anyone on HL dislikes hacks and mods, it is me. I take alot of heat for many issues such as starting the Masters List or generally being against mods (not because of what they offer but because of what nefarious folks try to use them for) but I would truly like to see everyone get to use HL with a level playing field.

In that vein, I have had two PMs in HL from a guy named JG 27 Hyper. This person claims to be Jiri. Is this really Jiri or another troublemaker ?

TS_Sancho
06-08-2009, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by Dance:
Don't ask me why, but I think PagerBomber is you Jay, scarification tactics, tell me I'm wrong.

Please lets not start something like that.

Jayhall has generated a lot of really good content for all of our enjoyment. Whether you agree with his opinions or not the guy has not done anything but contribute in a positive way to the community. I dont see how he has anything to gain by falsely propogating a nefarious phantom persona, its not like he's trying to market his "punkbuster" program for profit.

Theres no need to attack somebodys character on a warrantless hunch.

BENGALtiger.
06-08-2009, 02:29 PM
JG27*Hyper is obviously Jiri. But you put his name as JG 27 Hyper so I don't know what's hidden in those spaces. He did some changes to HL earlier today.

SlickStick
06-08-2009, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by jayhall0315:
In that vein, I have had two PMs in HL from a guy named JG 27 Hyper. This person claims to be Jiri. Is this really Jiri or another troublemaker ?

Back when HL was first started for Jane's WWII Fighters, Jiri used to fly under that callsign.

I believe it was JG27_Hyper or JG27*Hyper, but I don't know how you would validate whether it is actually him or not, as he hasn't flown with JG27 for many years, as far as I know.

I would await something more proveable before spilling the beans to an HL page, like an email or such.

As you know though, putting in a fix for HL has nothing to do with using mods in the game. That has to be protected on the game host server. Once the server is launched, HL has nothing to do with the operation of the server, as it only acts as a portal/chat room to show/join it.

Mr_Zooly
06-08-2009, 02:38 PM
I am dubious that Jiri would PM anyone in ubizoo.

SlickStick
06-08-2009, 02:39 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/10.gif I think he said PM on HL.

Or did you mean anyone from ubizoo?

If the latter, I retract my statement. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

jayhall0315
06-08-2009, 02:40 PM
Thank you Sancho for the kind comments. I just remember what a beating I took as a new guy on HL and decided I would offer some content to help out others when they start out with Hyperlobby.

If Bengal is correct and JG27*Hyper is indeed Jiri, then fortunately (since he wrote the code for HL and one would assume he knows it best) he has taken note of things and may be making adjustments now, which bodes well.

jayhall0315
06-08-2009, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by SlickStick:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jayhall0315:

Back when HL was first started for Jane's WWII Fighters, Jiri used to fly under that callsign.

I believe it was JG27_Hyper or JG27*Hyper, but I don't know how you would validate whether it is actually him or not, as he hasn't flown with JG27 for many years, as far as I know.

I would await something more proveable before spilling the beans to an HL page, like an email or such.

As you know though, putting in a fix for HL has nothing to do with using mods in the game. That has to be protected on the game host server. Once the server is launched, HL has nothing to do with the operation of the server, as it only acts as a portal/chat room to show/join it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep, this is indeed true. Many folks confuse HL and any individual server they play on. But an open source Punkbuster style client program could be enabled to work both on the front end with HL and as a client with any dedicated server. The reason why I push for open source is so that any confirmed hack can more quickly be caught and revised code submitted. Open source models tend to respond faster to intrusion attempts than closed source.

SlickStick
06-08-2009, 02:48 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SlickStick:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jayhall0315:

As you know though, putting in a fix for HL has nothing to do with using mods in the game. That has to be protected on the game host server. Once the server is launched, HL has nothing to do with the operation of the server, as it only acts as a portal/chat room to show/join it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep, this is indeed true. Many folks confuse HL and any individual server they play on. But an open source Punkbuster style client program could be enabled to work both on the front end with HL and as a client with any dedicated server. The reason why I push for open source is so that any confirmed hack can more quickly be caught and revised code submitted. Open source models tend to respond faster to intrusion attempts than closed source. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

A dual use would be good, but as we found out in Jane's WWII Fighters, the HL file check for Jane's could be easily circumvented by direct IP joining after the host launched the game.

Dance
06-08-2009, 03:05 PM
Sancho, I made my statement and retracted and apologised for it, so nose out please.

slipBall
06-08-2009, 03:33 PM
Thank you Sancho for the kind comments. I just remember what a beating I took as a new guy on HL and decided I would offer some content to help out others when they start out with Hyperlobby.

If Bengal is correct and JG27*Hyper is indeed Jiri, then fortunately (since he wrote the code for HL and one would assume he knows it best) he has taken note of things and may be making adjustments now, which bodes well.

You seem to alway's want to help out http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Xiolablu3
06-08-2009, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by PagerBomber:

Welcome, might I suggest you try getting a life?

danjama
06-08-2009, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Xiolablu3:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PagerBomber:

Welcome, might I suggest you try getting a life? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can someone please translate this, i literally can't read this, and i am of the "L33t omgz" generation (21yo) http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

slipBall
06-08-2009, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by danjama:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Xiolablu3:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PagerBomber:

Welcome, might I suggest you try getting a life? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can someone please translate this, i literally can't read this, and i am of the "L33t omgz" generation (21yo) http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well very loosely translated " I wear my mothers pink underwear daily, except for holidays when they are not available" http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

KG26_Alpha
06-08-2009, 04:27 PM
I'm over twice your age and I can see what it says http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

<span class="ev_code_PINK">Im the hacker Im the one that is screwing your pagers up !
You will all feel my wrath as you can no longer page anyone !!!
No longer will you talk sh*t about me behind my back.
The time has come for us virgins to have the upper hand, as we generally only have one hand free anyway.</span>

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Mods feel free to delete my post if you feel it needs to be, I wont be offended http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

danjama
06-08-2009, 06:06 PM
LOL it's pretty funny.

Any random from the street could have seen this thread and decided to play hacker for fun.

I don't see how he will stop us from paging each other, when all we have to do is exit HL and restart it. What a stupid ****** http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/34.gif

Sgt.laughter
06-08-2009, 06:49 PM
Hyper Lobby has not been hacked.
I will vanish after this is posted, you mods have no love for me.

But I am here to tell you that Hyper Lobby is not hacked.

Here's the trick.

Lets create a fictisious squaddie.

Lets say SG66_Pilot is an old well known squaddie and the loser
wants to steal his name and smear him.

He exits the lobby and enters under a new name he creates.

SG66&_Pilot.

Note the "&" character.

The only way to be sure it's not an alias is to double click on his name in the chat and send him a page.
The "&" will show up in the pager address.
It is otherwise invisable.

Next the pager thing.

It's simple, he is sending you an ASCII commanf code string that locks your lobby up.

If you do not try to open his pages he fails to shut your lobby down.

NO I will not post the stuff he is sending.
I do know what it is.

The idiot that is raining on your parade is an old well known HL trouble maker named {http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif>LOL<(:}
It is not {name removed} as far as I can tell.

Have a nice life, I am gone for good.
I hate this forum.

Sgt.Slaughter

danjama
06-08-2009, 07:00 PM
Hey slaughter, i stick up for you pal.

Urufu_Shinjiro
06-08-2009, 07:44 PM
Banned. Thanks for the info though.

danjama
06-08-2009, 08:04 PM
What was he banned for exactly?

TSmoke
06-08-2009, 08:54 PM
"What was he banned for exactly?"

Hmmm where have you been. Probably banned for what he is.

Bearcat99
06-09-2009, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by Sgt.laughter:
Have a nice life, I am gone for good.
I hate this forum.
Sgt.Slaughter

Promises promises.. We love you back..... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

Hey K where ya been? What.. you got no time for slummin anymore? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Daiichidoku
06-09-2009, 07:03 AM
sgt slaughter IS LOL

LOL was an old time pilot from jane wwii fighters, but hasnt been around for a long time

classic sgt slaughter, waits until a name at HL is unused long enough to be auto-deleted, then takes the name for himself

several months ago I asked "LOL" at HL certain questions only the real LOL would know, and he failed....
that, and also that Miss*Strega, who also knew "LOL" for a long time as well, sent me a warning that "LOL" is not the real article, but merely sgt slaughter

RAAF_Furball
06-09-2009, 09:33 AM
<span class="ev_code_YELLOW">UPDATE: 9 June
Jiri advises that all holes should now be filled and these hacks should not now bother us.

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

Call me an idealist, but wouldn't it be great if hackers spent their obvious talents on CONstructive, rather than DEstructive pursuits?

</span>

slipBall
06-09-2009, 12:55 PM
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f394/SlipBall/Terminator218.jpg

DrHerb
06-09-2009, 01:26 PM

</span>

Where did you get this confirmation from may I ask?

JG27_Hyper
06-09-2009, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by DrHerb:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RAAF_Furball:

</span>

Where did you get this confirmation from may I ask? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

From me

Gibbage1
06-09-2009, 02:09 PM
Glad to see you still around Jiri. S!

DrHerb
06-09-2009, 02:09 PM
Alright Jiri, Thank you for your hard work! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

JtD
06-09-2009, 02:13 PM
Thank you!

Mr_Zooly
06-09-2009, 03:47 PM
I guess Jiri more than anyone knows the destructive mentality of slaughter, the guy (slaughter) is a puerile waste of space who feeds on conflict and loves attention. btw cheers Jiri for the fast action.

danjama
06-09-2009, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by slipBall:
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f394/SlipBall/Terminator218.jpg

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

RAAF_Furball
06-09-2009, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by Mr_Zooly:
I guess Jiri more than anyone knows the destructive mentality of slaughter, the guy (slaughter) is a puerile waste of space who feeds on conflict and loves attention. btw cheers Jiri for the fast action. <span class="ev_code_YELLOW">Give it a rest will ya? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/10.gif (..... and it wasn't Slaughter.)</span>

jamesblonde1979
06-10-2009, 01:52 AM
<span class="ev_code_YELLOW">Give it a rest will ya? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/10.gif (..... and it wasn't Slaughter.)</span>

+1

Tully__
06-10-2009, 04:37 AM
Originally posted by JG27_Hyper:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DrHerb:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RAAF_Furball:

</span>

Where did you get this confirmation from may I ask? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

From me </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you very much Jiri for the prompt action.

And many, many thanks for you continued support of our community by keeping Hyperlobby running all this time. Many thousands appreciate this service not realising that it is the work almost entirely of one man.

PF_Coastie
06-10-2009, 04:56 AM
Thank you Jiri, I echo Tullys' comment.

Jiri, you really should put a paypal account on your website or embedded in HL. I would surely give a small donation as a thank you for all your years of support.

Cyclone_18
06-10-2009, 05:30 AM
Originally posted by Daiichidoku:
sgt slaughter IS LOL

LOL was an old time pilot from jane wwii fighters, but hasnt been around for a long time

classic sgt slaughter, waits until a name at HL is unused long enough to be auto-deleted, then takes the name for himself

several months ago I asked "LOL" at HL certain questions only the real LOL would know, and he failed....
that, and also that Miss*Strega, who also knew "LOL" for a long time as well, sent me a warning that "LOL" is not the real article, but merely sgt slaughter

Daiichidoku and Strega are pushing the "New HyperLobby" they call "HL2".
Funny thing this hacking stuff and the big increase
in name stealing and other harrasment
comes as those people are pushing a replacement to Jiri's masterpiece, Hyperlobby.
Smearing SgtSlaughter is a sideshow. They seem to hate him.
Strega accusing SgtSlaughter of stealing her good friend "LOL"'s name
is like the pot calling the kettle black.

The trouble makers must have thought Jiri had abandoned HL, but Monday night as the page exploit
was being used to crash peoples Hyperlobbies there
was one of the clowns pushing HL2 in the lobby.
Then Jiri showed up.......
It was fun to watch.

Daiichidoku you can post lies all you like, but Jiri knows all.
You can not hide and he can easily tell who is who in the Hyperlobby drama queen problem.

Thanks for a real masterpiece Jiri.
Jake and his cast of clowns can not come close to your achievement with their "HL2".

Cyclone_18

Tully__
06-10-2009, 06:15 AM
Originally posted by Cyclone_18:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Daiichidoku:
sgt slaughter IS LOL

Daiichidoku and Strega are pushing the "New HyperLobby" they call "HL2".
Funny thing this hacking stuff and the big increase
in name stealing and other harrasment
comes as those people are pushing a replacement to Jiri's masterpiece, Hyperlobby.
Smearing SgtSlaughter is a sideshow. They seem to hate him.
Strega accusing SgtSlaughter of stealing her good friend "LOL"'s name
is like the pot calling the kettle black.

The trouble makers must have thought Jiri had abandoned HL, but Monday night as the page exploit
was being used to crash peoples Hyperlobbies there
was one of the clowns pushing HL2 in the lobby.
Then Jiri showed up.......
It was fun to watch.

Daiichidoku you can post lies all you like, but Jiri knows all.
You can not hide and he can easily tell who is who in the Hyperlobby drama queen problem.

Thanks for a real masterpiece Jiri.
Jake and his cast of clowns can not come close to your achievement with their "HL2".

Cyclone_18 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Banned, registering to start a fight when already banned.

Everyone else, lay off the name calling and accusations. This is not the place and the issue is resolved. Jiri will take whatever action he deems necessary at the HL end and that's the end of it.

a334th_Rakkasan
06-10-2009, 09:45 AM
This must be the same guy hacking servers. That seemed to start with us back on Friday evening PDT.

Tully__
06-11-2009, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by a334th_Rakkasan:
This must be the same guy hacking servers. That seemed to start with us back on Friday evening PDT.
Not the same guy...just a regular annoyance here back with a new name.

wayno7777
06-11-2009, 08:51 PM
Many thanks, Jiri. ~S~
You tell them, Tully! Thx