PDA

View Full Version : The Assassins Creed ladies competition.



Ru1986
07-06-2010, 07:28 AM
Ok so i thought we could have a vote on the ladies of Assassins Creed (iknow this is sad but am bored at work and thought this would be a laugh and before any of you take the mickie i am happily married).

Lads whos your favorite AC lady, who would you http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif and who would you not http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif. Unfortunatly i cannot post pictures on here so maybe if someone would like to find some pics of each of the below mentioned ladies that would be great.

Also sorry if there are any women on this forum i undrstand this is not really your sort of thread and i am sorry in advance. So if we rate each on 1-10 and they are listed below have fun:

1) Well strat from the top Adha from Altairs chronicals i know we dont get a great view of her but try your best lol.
2) Lucy Stillman - My personal favorite 10 from me baby.
3) Marai thorpe Dont think she needs an introduction really.
4)Rebecca Crane (lil bird who works with Shaun)
5) Maria Auditore - bit old but probably nice in her younger days very cultured.
6) Claudia Auditore anyone brave enough to take this on?
7) Amelia (the lady you complete a race for in Romagna i think Ezio got lucky here anyway so sloppy seconds anyone lol)
8) Annetta servent anyone?
Carlotta Moro - The only point we see her is in a movie on the database about Marco barabrigo and Dante Moro we dont get a great look at her but oppinions?
9)Minerva????
10) Paola she could probably show us all a thing or two.
11) Rosa - nuff said the better here.
12 Christina Vepucci - a disapointment really
13) Caterina Sforza - Shes a bit mad lol.
14) Sister Teodora - my second favorite a women with real values http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

I think thats about it if anyone thinks of others i have missed please add to the thread but in the meantime gentleman cast your votes/scores.

El_Sjietah
07-06-2010, 07:35 AM
You forgot the fat chicks that "can't die", because they're "beautiful".

At least they'd probably be grateful.

EzioAssassin51
07-06-2010, 07:37 AM
Well, you skipped a number and why didn't you make this a pole

And quite a few people wouldn't know who maria Thorpe is!

I lol'd when you said Minerva

Ru1986
07-06-2010, 08:11 AM
mmmm i might change it to a poll what do you think as i think that would work better but all you have to do is rate each one out of ten come on guys Lucy's a real catch http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

El_Sjietah
07-06-2010, 09:30 AM
Sure, if you're attracted to fish http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

iLikeBacon
07-06-2010, 09:40 AM
Change it to a poll http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

-Bacon http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/metal.gif

Razrback16
07-06-2010, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by Ru1986:
Ok so i thought we could have a vote on the ladies of Assassins Creed (iknow this is sad but am bored at work and thought this would be a laugh and before any of you take the mickie i am happily married).

Lads whos your favorite AC lady, who would you http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif and who would you not http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif. Unfortunatly i cannot post pictures on here so maybe if someone would like to find some pics of each of the below mentioned ladies that would be great.

Also sorry if there are any women on this forum i undrstand this is not really your sort of thread and i am sorry in advance. So if we rate each on 1-10 and they are listed below have fun:

1) Well strat from the top Adha from Altairs chronicals i know we dont get a great view of her but try your best lol.
2) Lucy Stillman - My personal favorite 10 from me baby.
3) Marai thorpe Dont think she needs an introduction really.
4)Rebecca Crane (lil bird who works with Shaun)
5) Maria Auditore - bit old but probably nice in her younger days very cultured.
6) Claudia Auditore anyone brave enough to take this on?
7) Amelia (the lady you complete a race for in Romagna i think Ezio got lucky here anyway so sloppy seconds anyone lol)
8) Annetta servent anyone?
Carlotta Moro - The only point we see her is in a movie on the database about Marco barabrigo and Dante Moro we dont get a great look at her but oppinions?
9)Minerva????
10) Paola she could probably show us all a thing or two.
11) Rosa - nuff said the better here.
12 Christina Vepucci - a disapointment really
13) Caterina Sforza - Shes a bit mad lol.
14) Sister Teodora - my second favorite a women with real values http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

I think thats about it if anyone thinks of others i have missed please add to the thread but in the meantime gentleman cast your votes/scores.

Theodora & Lucy are right there for me. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Theodora would probably just edge Lucy out by a hair. I like watching Lucy walk in those jeans....she works it man, those developers knew what they were doing, lol.

Rompipalle1488
07-06-2010, 11:47 AM
ROSA!!!!!!
I would so turn lesbian for her...
Lucy 2nd.
Rebecca 3rd.

notafanboy
07-06-2010, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Rompipalle1488:
ROSA!!!!!!
I would so turn lesbian for her...
Lucy 2nd.
Rebecca 3rd.
this is an interview for you skip to 7:08

Ru1986
07-07-2010, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by iLikeBacon:
Change it to a poll http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

-Bacon http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/metal.gif

Im not sure how http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Ru1986
07-07-2010, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by Rompipalle1488:
ROSA!!!!!!
I would so turn lesbian for her...
Lucy 2nd.
Rebecca 3rd.

Ahh brilliant we have a lady in the forum. Well i am glad you diddnt find my post pointless or derogatory in any way atall. Thanks for your contribution. Also i agree i would turn Lesbian for her too.

@El_Sjietah Not that i am attracted to fish but i do live on the Thames so lots of sea farring bod round here lol. Also yes i thought it a good policy to leave the radoms out, the large birds you mentioned, the bird that Duccio is with outside the Duomo in Firenze after hes cheated on Claudia.

Actually one of the nicests ladies IMO is Amelia in Forli although im not too sure about ladies who get with Strangers who have just raced around a town on a horse http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

El_Sjietah
07-07-2010, 04:16 AM
Originally posted by Ru1986:
@El_Sjietah Not that i am attracted to fish but i do live on the Thames so lots of sea farring bod round here lol. Also yes i thought it a good policy to leave the radoms out, the large birds you mentioned, the bird that Duccio is with outside the Duomo in Firenze after hes cheated on Claudia.

Actually one of the nicests ladies IMO is Amelia in Forli although im not too sure about ladies who get with Strangers who have just raced around a town on a horse http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

Meh, at least she doesn't make a fuss about sex like women do all too often nowadays. I like that in a woman.

And no worries about leaving the fat chicks out. I doubt they'd get high scores anyway http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Marius_Darkwolf
07-07-2010, 04:30 AM
I'd say the good sister Theodora (I like a lady in uniform)
then a tie between Rosa and Lucy (fiesty I like)
And when she grows a little older (like legal) Claudia (again fiesty)
Gonna burn for this one, but yeah I'd give Minerva a test drive.
And Can't forget Caterina, Love a redhead
So say Theodora 9.5,
Rosa, and Lucy 9
Claudia (legal age)8.5
Minerva 8
Caterina 10(Gotta love the "I have the instrument to make more" attitude)

Ru1986
07-07-2010, 04:32 AM
Originally posted by El_Sjietah:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ru1986:
@El_Sjietah Not that i am attracted to fish but i do live on the Thames so lots of sea farring bod round here lol. Also yes i thought it a good policy to leave the radoms out, the large birds you mentioned, the bird that Duccio is with outside the Duomo in Firenze after hes cheated on Claudia.

Actually one of the nicests ladies IMO is Amelia in Forli although im not too sure about ladies who get with Strangers who have just raced around a town on a horse http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

Meh, at least she doesn't make a fuss about sex like women do all too often nowadays. I like that in a woman.

And no worries about leaving the fat chicks out. I doubt they'd get high scores anyway http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Some women do i spose yea. I think most women woulod fall over for Ezio anyway hes a charmer lol.

No and that thing Duccio is with is a state why would you choose her over Claudia, Claudias worth a mention by the way.

EzioAssassin51
07-07-2010, 04:49 AM
I guess to answer your randomly unnecessary thread...

Lucy from the first game (doesn't she look a lot weirder in the second one or id that just me?) and Teodora tied for first.
Rosa
Then Caterina!

Only ones i would 'get with' in the game tbh!

Ru1986
07-07-2010, 05:25 AM
Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
I guess to answer your randomly unnecessary thread...

Lucy from the first game (doesn't she look a lot weirder in the second one or id that just me?) and Teodora tied for first.
Rosa
Then Caterina!

Only ones i would 'get with' in the game tbh!
I felt it very necissary just for a laugh init.

I know what your syaing re Lucy for me she could just wggle and that would be enough for me http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif . However i do agree shes different in the first game she seems slimmer but then i though allot of the characters from the first one looked very stickish compared to AC2.

Teodora and Pauola would defo know what they are doing for obvious reasons althougb Teodora might try to teach you some religion in the process though hey? Caterina - pure Filth http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

EzioAssassin51
07-07-2010, 05:30 AM
Paola and Maria Auditore are just too old for me!

Ru1986
07-07-2010, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
Paola and Maria Auditore are just too old for me!

Yes agreed, allot to be said for experience though mate but Maria and Paola i think is going to far.

Razrback16
07-07-2010, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
I guess to answer your randomly unnecessary thread...

Lucy from the first game (doesn't she look a lot weirder in the second one or id that just me?) and Teodora tied for first.
Rosa
Then Caterina!

Only ones i would 'get with' in the game tbh!

It's just you. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Lucy looks way better in the AC2.

Ru1986
07-08-2010, 05:08 AM
Originally posted by Marius_Darkwolf:
I'd say the good sister Theodora (I like a lady in uniform)
then a tie between Rosa and Lucy (fiesty I like)
And when she grows a little older (like legal) Claudia (again fiesty)
Gonna burn for this one, but yeah I'd give Minerva a test drive.
And Can't forget Caterina, Love a redhead
So say Theodora 9.5,
Rosa, and Lucy 9
Claudia (legal age)8.5
Minerva 8
Caterina 10(Gotta love the "I have the instrument to make more" attitude)

Sorry mate i think i missd this one yesterday.

How old is Claudia in the game then i dont think i have ever worked it out i thought she was at least 18 but i might be wrong. A tie up with Rosa and Lucy sounds very fun what a great idea http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

EzioAssassin51
07-08-2010, 07:06 AM
Originally posted by Ru1986:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marius_Darkwolf:
I'd say the good sister Theodora (I like a lady in uniform)
then a tie between Rosa and Lucy (fiesty I like)
And when she grows a little older (like legal) Claudia (again fiesty)
Gonna burn for this one, but yeah I'd give Minerva a test drive.
And Can't forget Caterina, Love a redhead
So say Theodora 9.5,
Rosa, and Lucy 9
Claudia (legal age)8.5
Minerva 8
Caterina 10(Gotta love the "I have the instrument to make more" attitude)

Sorry mate i think i missd this one yesterday.

How old is Claudia in the game then i dont think i have ever worked it out i thought she was at least 18 but i might be wrong. A tie up with Rosa and Lucy sounds very fun what a great idea http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

15 at the start of the game i believe!

Ru1986
07-08-2010, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ru1986:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marius_Darkwolf:
I'd say the good sister Theodora (I like a lady in uniform)
then a tie between Rosa and Lucy (fiesty I like)
And when she grows a little older (like legal) Claudia (again fiesty)
Gonna burn for this one, but yeah I'd give Minerva a test drive.
And Can't forget Caterina, Love a redhead
So say Theodora 9.5,
Rosa, and Lucy 9
Claudia (legal age)8.5
Minerva 8
Caterina 10(Gotta love the "I have the instrument to make more" attitude)

Sorry mate i think i missd this one yesterday.

How old is Claudia in the game then i dont think i have ever worked it out i thought she was at least 18 but i might be wrong. A tie up with Rosa and Lucy sounds very fun what a great idea http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

15 at the start of the game i believe! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Really O that made me look at her in a differnet light. Maybe i should delete her from the list then lol she matures though i spose 25 when game ends.

lilbacchant
07-08-2010, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by Ru1986:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
15 at the start of the game i believe!

Really O that made me look at her in a differnet light. Maybe i should delete her from the list then lol she matures though i spose 25 when game ends. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

She's two years younger than Ezio, so at the game's end -- i.e., 1499 -- she'd be 38.

Silhouelle
07-08-2010, 02:35 PM
Amelia first, Paola second. Perhaps Rosa for some rooftop shenanigans. :b