PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Q about Brotherhood Ending *spoilers*

yly3
02-15-2011, 02:11 PM
You know.. I've been loosing many nights reading all these good theories by you guys but I kept thinking about this

When Desmond stabs Lucy Juno says "Awaken the Sixth". My english is not perfect but isn't that a past form of the to wake ? That meaning that when Desmond touched the apple he activated his 6th sense as in Knowledge ? I mean he can see the future now ? Maybe those 2 voices were actually actions that would happen in the future but he can't control the power too well and he's too weak.

Although, the same Juno said that "You will only know when it's too late" and it would basically contradict the above. I don't know if I am right, I am just more curious about the meaning of Awaken the sixth.

lodylody
02-16-2011, 12:22 AM
Awaken the Sixth means the Sixth Sense, which is Knowledge - Juno explained that they kept one sense from humans! The SIXTH, knowledge http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

yly3
02-16-2011, 03:45 AM
^ Well, that's exactly what I wrote above. I understand what the sixth sense is but I don't get that specific sentence/line.

Alpha Ender
02-16-2011, 01:00 PM
I like this idea, it sounds like it has some potential, buuut...it does belong here (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/2951020209). And yes, people do see things that are posted there; I have notifications for the thread so that whenever I see anything interesting I can come take a closer look.

TheMusingMoose
02-16-2011, 01:15 PM
The true ending to Assassin's Creed... Desmond was dead all along.

yly3
02-16-2011, 01:43 PM
To be honest I don't think it needs to be posted there. It's not even half of a theory.

Alpha Ender
02-16-2011, 08:06 PM
Theories for that thread consist of things like speculation about TWCB, the ending, Subject 16, etc. In any case, it belongs either there or in the Hints and Tips section because those two places are the only "mod-approved" spoiler threads on this forum.