PDA

View Full Version : Two Questions

cazuke
04-01-2005, 01:21 AM
Hi Guys

I have two questiond about Forgotton Battles and i'm sure the rules still apply for pacific fighters.

1. Is is possible to select a different waypoint while flying? how do I do it
2. Is it possible to rewind a track? HOW?

Rgds
CA ZUKE

cazuke
04-01-2005, 01:21 AM
Hi Guys

I have two questiond about Forgotton Battles and i'm sure the rules still apply for pacific fighters.

1. Is is possible to select a different waypoint while flying? how do I do it
2. Is it possible to rewind a track? HOW?

Rgds
CA ZUKE

STENKA_69.GIAP
04-01-2005, 02:54 AM
In my knowledge...

1. No

But there's nothing to stop you flying wherever you want but you have to navigate. If you are in flight or squad leader position and give the right instructions to your AI they will even follow you and occasionaly do what you want.

2. No

You have to abort, go back to the start and sit through it all again (but you can fast forward by adjusting time and slow motion it when you get to the interesting bit).

You might try a post on this subject in the movie maker forum - they must have this problem when selecting sections for editing.

If anyone has any cunning solution for this one it would be great - as I sit though training tracks I often want to go back for a closer look.

Skycat_2
04-01-2005, 10:32 AM
You can choose to skip to the next -- or previous -- waypoint along your route (in PF for sure, but I believe FB as well) if you are the flight leader. You do this by issuing a command under the "navigation" radio command to your flight. I've been using this feature to get my guys to fly directly home instead of taking a more scenic route after hitting the target area ... plus it helps when you're really shot up and you're using Autopilot to get yourself back to the fleet.