PDA

View Full Version : The Dream

GrinderX9
06-06-2005, 08:13 AM
Not again! This night I had a dream about the new patch, this is the 2 time on two weeks. In the dream I had just woken upp from sleap, like I do in the mornings I see if the patch was out. And this time it was! I was so happy, all the new planes was inn it. But I wasent to happy whit how the J8A handled when landing on frosen lakes. Then I woke upp, and I was so tired and confused, for some minutes I realy belived the dream was real.

So how many haw had simular experienses?

Slechtvalk
06-06-2005, 08:24 AM
It was real, i just downloaded the new patch this morning.

I was expecting more of it but the FM is better though shooting is still to easy or more easy because you only have to shoot a hole in the wing and they already go down.

But still it's nice and the final patch ain't out yet so.

PBNA-Boosher
06-06-2005, 10:31 AM
I dream quite often. I also have the peculiar problem of having all 5 senses when I dream, and that it's in color. it may be comforting and cool for some dreams, but when mostly in my dreams I'm burning alive with all of my friends in a room we can't escape from, it's quite nasty.

I do dream of IL2 experiences, though more rarely than I used to.

Tallyho1961
06-06-2005, 11:28 AM
Try some warm milk before bedtime.

SeaFireLIV
06-06-2005, 11:57 AM
I NEVER, EVER DREAM ABOUT GAMES I PLAY!

Wait a minute, I did have ONE dream once about a game. I was in the land of Morrowind fighting two empty suits of armour with a studded mace. I remember the sheer hammering of my weapons against the armour that was trying to kill me. Then I heard another behind me and battered that.

It wasn`t Morrowind graphics or interface (as with the game itself), but all realistic looking as if the world of Morrowind had really come to life and I was truly in it.

Strange, because normally I never dream about any game I play. Probably my imagination just working overtime in a quirky way. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif