PDA

View Full Version : Super Aggressive Offensive Profile Sets

iseelifeinhd
02-21-2011, 05:14 PM
So I just finished a multiplayer session, possibly my worst. In about 6 or 7 games I could not break 4000. The highest ranking game I had was the first game I played in which I tied for second with Deanomiite (totally random btw). After that, in every single game I found myself struggling to hold a lead, let alone GET one.

So I ask you, what super aggressive offensive class do you have designed to get a lot of points in a hurry, for times when I might fall behind a lot?

Sprint-Please
02-21-2011, 05:17 PM
If the game predominately consists of roofers, I use throwing knives + poison.
If the game predominately consists of stealthy players, I use disguise/smokebomb + poison.

Although I almost never use smokebomb to get a focus, but a stun instead. The disguise's hidden bonus is better, in my opinion.

papartusedmcrsk
02-21-2011, 05:18 PM
For big points I use RR Disguise/SA Poison.

That's what I start off with to take the lead and what I'll switch back to if(or most likely when) I lose it.

RangerRico
02-21-2011, 05:19 PM
For me I use RR disguise and SA Poison. Silent Hunt and Overall cool downs. 300 silent bonus and score 2X. This is the class I use if I'm basically 3rd or below.
(disguise used 1 or 2 seconds before a silent or incog kill counts as a hidden, in case you didn't know)

Serrachio
02-21-2011, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by iseelifeinhd:
So I just finished a multiplayer session, possibly my worst. In about 6 or 7 games I could not break 4000. The highest ranking game I had was the first game I played in which I tied for second with Deanomiite (totally random btw). After that, in every single game I found myself struggling to hold a lead, let alone GET one.

So I ask you, what super aggressive offensive class do you have designed to get a lot of points in a hurry, for times when I might fall behind a lot?

I enter a match with RR Smoke/RR Mute or RR Smoke/Strong Charge. I find that by playing with two defensive abilities that can be used offensively, when I get more pursuers, I have the set-up to get stuns.

I would say that I do well with them.

C MAN 2117
02-21-2011, 05:25 PM
Well if you've fallen behind w/ one/no pursuers than try Firecrackers and Charge (if your problem is getting kills at all).

This class is the only one that will get me tons of kills in a hurry but is more for Chest Capture. For the higher point kills I would suggest a generic class like Disguise/Poison or Smoke/Poison. Those are for high point kills and with x2 could bump you up to the top pretty quickly.

obliviondoll
02-21-2011, 05:28 PM
Depends on the other players.

Against really heavily defensive players, and against roofers and runners who treat the ground as lava, I've had the most success with my CAPTAIN AWESOME build.

Knives + Gun. Roof the hell out their Smokey, Mutey ways. Get lots of kills instead of lots of points per kill, at least until you're catching up. I've got Blender and fast Escape for my perks, so that I can end chases faster and move on to the next kill.

Against stealth players who aren't as defensively-focused, or against runners who come to ground often enough to make themselves targets, I use Morph + Poison and got for high-scoring Hidden/Incognito kills (with Poison thrown in whenever it's off cooldown).

DoctorEurope
02-21-2011, 05:45 PM
RR Mute and RR Disguise is pretty much my go to offense set up. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

MonsterJunkese
02-21-2011, 05:58 PM
onnce i get my 2x bonus i switch to disguise/poison
and use silent hunt as a perk

Sprint-Please
02-21-2011, 06:20 PM
DoctorEurope & Monster Junkese, I've PM'd you about the signatures so it fits the size limit

MonsterJunkese
02-21-2011, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Sprint-Please:
DoctorEurope & Monster Junkese, I've PM'd you about the signatures so it fits the size limit Can u send me the link of the resized one again i think i opend it but deleted it or something sorry

Sprint-Please
02-21-2011, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by MonsterJunkese:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint-Please:
DoctorEurope & Monster Junkese, I've PM'd you about the signatures so it fits the size limit Can u send me the link of the resized one again i think i opend it but deleted it or something sorry </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

[*IMG]http://i466.photobucket.com/albums/rr27/DarreanJoshua/PMH-2.gif[*/IMG]

Without the stars. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
Sorry for making this thread off-topic. Let's get back on topic, haha.

MonsterJunkese
02-21-2011, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by Sprint-Please:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MonsterJunkese:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint-Please:
DoctorEurope & Monster Junkese, I've PM'd you about the signatures so it fits the size limit Can u send me the link of the resized one again i think i opend it but deleted it or something sorry </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Done it btw i absolutly love the sig thanks a lot dude

[*IMG]http://i466.photobucket.com/albums/rr27/DarreanJoshua/PMH-2.gif[*/IMG]

Without the stars. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
Sorry for making this thread off-topic. Let's get back on topic, haha. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

DeanOMiite
02-21-2011, 07:19 PM

I don't remember this. But, if you tied with me, you are obviously awesome lol

iseelifeinhd
02-21-2011, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by DeanOMiite:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iseelifeinhd:

I don't remember this. But, if you tied with me, you are obviously awesome lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was in Monteriggioni in a game right before you left that session. I believe I roofed you once, then killed you another time. You had like 3 kills only, and you were still in second place. Impressive. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

SolidSage
02-21-2011, 07:27 PM
@Serrachio

Were you playing late last night, midnightish pacific? I think I played a few matches with you but it might have just been a similar name.

@OP

Not telling.

DeanOMiite
02-21-2011, 07:37 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DeanOMiite:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iseelifeinhd:

I don't remember this. But, if you tied with me, you are obviously awesome lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was in Monteriggioni in a game right before you left that session. I believe I roofed you once, then killed you another time. You had like 3 kills only, and you were still in second place. Impressive. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh THAT game...i hate monterigioni anyway, but that game was just me getting roofed over and over AND having 3 pursuers the whole time. Seriously, for like 8 minutes. And even besides all the dying I was losing contracts left and right...I only had so many points because I scored a 2300 pt kill haha

BeCk41
02-22-2011, 02:30 AM
Honestly I ended up switching a lot of my abilities because of some forum people having such luck with it- Steelbadger, James & T0xicLotus were all using smoke bomb, and mute for defense and so I ended up using it and it works half the time! I think these are the ultimate profiles sets, even when your a pursuer! Although when I've played a few times with DoctorEurope, DeanOMiite, and piratmonkee, among others on some matches I end up going back to the menu and changing things around, so I dunno. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

STYJ
02-22-2011, 02:45 AM
If you fall behind , you usually lose your contracts often . Make use of x2 and poison .

Trap your target with a smoke bomb and poison . That'd net you 1700 points (850 x 2). If possible, try to get hidden in at the same time or if you haven't gotten variety, you should get it when you do this focus + poison thingy .

Serrachio
02-22-2011, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by SolidSage:
@Serrachio

Were you playing late last night, midnightish pacific? I think I played a few matches with you but it might have just been a similar name.

@OP

Not telling.

You might have been, I'm not sure.

iseelifeinhd
02-22-2011, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by STYJ:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">So I ask you, what super aggressive offensive class do you have designed to get a lot of points in a hurry, for times when I might fall behind a lot?
If you fall behind , you usually lose your contracts often . Make use of x2 and poison .

Trap your target with a smoke bomb and poison . That'd net you 1700 points (850 x 2). If possible, try to get hidden in at the same time or if you haven't gotten variety, you should get it when you do this focus + poison thingy . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was thinking due to some suggestions here, disguise for hidden instead of smoke for focus?

ABXantos
02-22-2011, 11:57 PM
I've seen a lot of people try the disguise poison build but not a lot of people know how to even use it properly.

Its only generic because people say its the best set when its really the hardest to use if you can't even use disguise properly.

I was thinking due to some suggestions here, disguise for hidden instead of smoke for focus?

People try to put on disguise then poison at once and then you don't even get the hidden bonus, and if you even run slightly you lose the hidden bonus.

But smoke poison in my opinion is worse because it tells me you are afraid of getting punched from a fail poison. At the same time going for that focus with the smoke leave you with a minute without a defense option.