PDA

View Full Version : Can we just do a rollback of all the "updates"?

JetReadyGo
01-18-2011, 03:00 PM
I don't know what the hell the new wave of updates brought.. but I was more than satisfied with this game when the only thing I had to worry about was having to cycle myself into a game.

It seems like all the updates introduced MUCH worse problems than they fixed. Prior to any of the updates, I just heard problems with people joining games and finding friends matches.

Now? You still have the same problems, but peoples games are broken, their profiles are constantly reset and theres a new wonky and as-of-yet unexplained system of people being ranked 0-8 in matched during ranked multiplayer.

You'd thing Ubisoft could at LEAST explain what those numbers mean! It takes a paragraph at most!

Can we just roll back all the updates until you've properly fixed these problems or something?

StarScream391
01-18-2011, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by JetReadyGo:
I don't know what the hell the new wave of updates brought.. but I was more than satisfied with this game when the only thing I had to worry about was having to cycle myself into a game.

It seems like all the updates introduced MUCH worse problems than they fixed. Prior to any of the updates, I just heard problems with people joining games and finding friends matches.

Now? You still have the same problems, but peoples games are broken, their profiles are constantly reset and theres a new wonky and as-of-yet unexplained system of people being ranked 0-8 in matched during ranked multiplayer.

You'd thing Ubisoft could at LEAST explain what those numbers mean! It takes a paragraph at most!

Can we just roll back all the updates until you've properly fixed these problems or something?

The numbers only appear in ranked sessions its called Templar Scoring and is base on your skill level during a 4 week period and the profile sets will be fixed soon enough, I actually got used to the reseting profiles and doesnt bother me anymore while setting them up.