PDA

View Full Version : I love Assassins Creed BH but..

Jandey
01-04-2011, 02:34 AM
I loved AC1 and ACII where I got 100% achievements because there was no online achievements. I hate how I have to pay just to get 10 achievements..

Anyone else agree?

StrangelovePhD
01-04-2011, 03:43 AM
Yeah, I'm not the biggest fan of multiplayer achievements.

Don't get me wrong, I love the AC multiplayer, but achievements outside the singleplayer generally irk me. The few I have left to get for Brotherhood have been bugging me because some rely on incredible feats of teamwork that can be difficult even when you have a good team that communicates.

Also, not speaking for the AC multiplayer since it still has a big community, but some games tend to lose players after a few months and it makes it all but impossible to get any the achievements if no one is playing.

While this encourages you to play from release day and keep playing until you get those achievements personally I like to leave a game if something else catches my attention and maybe come back in a couple months to get 100%. If there's no one playing any more that can't be done.

Jandey
01-04-2011, 04:14 AM
Originally posted by StrangelovePhD:

Don't get me wrong, I love the AC multiplayer, but achievements outside the singleplayer generally irk me. The few I have left to get for Brotherhood have been bugging me because some rely on incredible feats of teamwork that can be difficult even when you have a good team that communicates.

Also, not speaking for the AC multiplayer since it still has a big community, but some games tend to lose players after a few months and it makes it all but impossible to get any the achievements if no one is playing.

While this encourages you to play from release day and keep playing until you get those achievements personally I like to leave a game if something else catches my attention and maybe come back in a couple months to get 100%. If there's no one playing any more that can't be done.

Completely agreed.

kriegerdesgottes
01-04-2011, 05:20 AM
yep like I said in another thread the multiplayer trophies are horrible I am right now at 98% so I need one more being the abstergo employee of the month one and I simply can not seem to get it no matter what and I have been a level 50 for a while now. I can't stand that I have to continue dealing with MP(which I really don't care much for.) just to get the platinum trophy.

ChaosxNetwork
01-04-2011, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by Jandey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by StrangelovePhD:

Completely agreed. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Seconded.

obliviondoll
01-04-2011, 09:53 AM
You know, that's the best point I've seen someone make against including multiplayer trophies or achievements, and it's currently only applicable to xbox - and removing them on PS3 would be unfair on people who don't have to pay extra for use of their own internet service.

Personally, I'd blame Microsoft, not Ubi, for the problem.

persiateddy95
01-04-2011, 10:12 AM
Trophies should be achieved by giving your best, not using your wallet...

colan33
01-04-2011, 10:26 AM
It`s pretty stupid to put trophies in MP as u all so nicely write.

It would be better to have 2 platinum trophies if they now really wish to have MP trophies.
1 for Single and 1 for MP.

SolidSnakeMat
01-04-2011, 11:18 AM
Yep I'm missing two trophies as well both in mp Its the Abestergo Employee of the month. and Role Model. Now the fact that they don't even tell you which bonuses you achieved really errks me but also the fact that there is even mp trophies. I knew the second I heard it was going to have mp. I knew they were going to screw me over with mp trophies. I completely 100% beat sp I got all the treasure all of everything. I got all the sp trophies as well. So I would like the mp trophies dropped I really do. No game should ever have mp trophies. Not everyone is a hardcore mp and some don't even have internet to play mp or they have a sucky connection that kicks them out the second they try. Mp trophies are the worst. No game should ever have them unless its a mp only game.

Avl521
01-04-2011, 11:28 AM
I agree, I've never been really interested in MP not even in FPSs, I admit I do play MP but I generally buy games to either play by myself because I feel the storyline is great, or to play co-op if possible with my friends.

So MP Trophies generally take away from my experience, and don't allow me to complete the game 100%

I only play MP as a way to distract myself with a good game while my next single player or co-op dose comes along.

And while I do play the AC MP a lot because it's indeed great, I feel having to get MP trophies that are very hard to get takes a bit of fun away from the experience.