PDA

View Full Version : DCG Campaign recommendations

AndyGW
04-03-2007, 05:02 PM
I'm looking for a good DCG campaign to fly (COOP camapign that is) and would like to ask for any recommendations.

My group has been playing Murmansk '41 but after 4 missions in, we've flown the same mission (bomb Petsamo airfield) 4 times over, and having run the camapign on for another 8 missions as a test its generated the same mission another 8 times! Also the front doesn't seem to move much at all. My current settings are almost FULL across the board with a 75km action radius - recently increased to 100k

I usually set up one bomber squad (Il2s or PE2s) and one fighter squad as non AI to give us a choice of the type of mission to fly.

Ideally I'm looking for a campaign with varied (and changing) objectives, preferably early to mid wartime, as allies.

AndyGW
04-03-2007, 05:02 PM
I'm looking for a good DCG campaign to fly (COOP camapign that is) and would like to ask for any recommendations.

My group has been playing Murmansk '41 but after 4 missions in, we've flown the same mission (bomb Petsamo airfield) 4 times over, and having run the camapign on for another 8 missions as a test its generated the same mission another 8 times! Also the front doesn't seem to move much at all. My current settings are almost FULL across the board with a 75km action radius - recently increased to 100k

I usually set up one bomber squad (Il2s or PE2s) and one fighter squad as non AI to give us a choice of the type of mission to fly.

Ideally I'm looking for a campaign with varied (and changing) objectives, preferably early to mid wartime, as allies.

ShaK.
04-03-2007, 05:43 PM
try to change mission type.

I think there is like 10 or 15 mission types and usually random is chosen.

try to force a different mission.

Hope it works out for you, thats all I can suggest other than trying out a different campaign.

rnzoli
04-04-2007, 03:01 AM
DCG has a lot of options to influence the actual missions, the best place to ask about those are at http://www.lowengrin.com

give it a try,ask there, and you won't regret it, lots of info on their forums, and developer answers within 24 hours in most of the cases http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif