PDA

View Full Version : FB Movie makers WE NEED THIS PLEASE!!

XyZspineZyX
08-26-2003, 11:14 AM
For online Dogfights you can cycle through the icon settings if you have a key set up in 'controls'. You can cycle the icons to the point where they become invisible.
This ability to cycle icons is disabled when playing back a recorded track. I cannot think why?
Cycling icon display during pre-recorded track playback would in no way affect the physics of the aircraft so wouldn't cause problems with their position in space, so why disable it?
I like to fly with icons set to 'distance display', for track playback I would like to cycle through the icon settings and make them invisible.
I know I can set icons invisible when I record the track initially, but I like to fly with them on.
I would like to switch them off for playback so I can then capture the sequence as an AVI with fraps for my editing.

There seem to be a few things disabled for track playback which IMO should be re-enabled. Pressing 's' to bring up scores for example. Can we just have the option so we can see who were the top Dogz on that recorded game?

But most importantly.
Please give us the option for icon changing in track playback.

I appreciate any bumps for those in agreement.
Thnx

Message Edited on 08/26/0311:57AM by Scragbat

XyZspineZyX
08-26-2003, 11:14 AM
For online Dogfights you can cycle through the icon settings if you have a key set up in 'controls'. You can cycle the icons to the point where they become invisible.
This ability to cycle icons is disabled when playing back a recorded track. I cannot think why?
Cycling icon display during pre-recorded track playback would in no way affect the physics of the aircraft so wouldn't cause problems with their position in space, so why disable it?
I like to fly with icons set to 'distance display', for track playback I would like to cycle through the icon settings and make them invisible.
I know I can set icons invisible when I record the track initially, but I like to fly with them on.
I would like to switch them off for playback so I can then capture the sequence as an AVI with fraps for my editing.

There seem to be a few things disabled for track playback which IMO should be re-enabled. Pressing 's' to bring up scores for example. Can we just have the option so we can see who were the top Dogz on that recorded game?

But most importantly.
Please give us the option for icon changing in track playback.

I appreciate any bumps for those in agreement.
Thnx

Message Edited on 08/26/0311:57AM by Scragbat