PDA

View Full Version : assainscreed2

assasinatore196
04-16-2011, 08:18 AM
i have completed the game and want to get the rest of my trophys any idea how i can get back to the animus to get the find 1 artifact in 2012 trophy help would be appreciated thanks

You will have to play again all the game to get tho the animus

Meleth1977
04-17-2011, 01:28 AM
If I remember correctly you have to wait 'till the end credits have ended and then you get to go back in the animus. So, end the game, let the credit roll, and then you're in.

And to the rest of you lazy buggers who viewed this thread and couldn't be bothered to give this one simple answer to a confused player: nice...real nice!

Ureh
04-17-2011, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by Meleth1977:
If I remember correctly you have to wait 'till the end credits have ended and then you get to go back in the animus. So, end the game, let the credit roll, and then you're in.

And to the rest of you lazy buggers who viewed this thread and couldn't be bothered to give this one simple answer to a confused player: nice...real nice!

I would've if the op was asking that question. But they're not. The first part of their post is copied from another thread and the last sentence is their reply to the other thread. But instead of replying in the proper thread they made a new one.

They did the same with two other threads.Black widow just prbably didn't notice this one.