PDA

View Full Version : NEW DLC

tomchu
02-18-2010, 11:56 AM
whats this bull**** of having 2 DLC where there should be only 1 i ****ing bought the wrong one without the secret locations and now i have to get that 1 too Big screw up on xbox live stupid *******es

Climbmaster1
02-18-2010, 11:59 AM
Yeah they have been really dropping the ball lately. This whole thing is really confusing. I just bought both. Why wouldn't I want both? I just don't get it.

Nightmare8767
02-18-2010, 12:52 PM
Well... I see the title quite clear:

Sequence 13 and Sequence 13 with secret areas.

Let me guess, it's also Ubi's fault that you didn't read it all?

Climbmaster1
02-18-2010, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by Nightmare8767:
Well... I see the title quite clear:

Sequence 13 and Sequence 13 with secret areas.

Let me guess, it's also Ubi's fault that you didn't read it all?

That's assuming you go through the hard way. If you go through using the advertisement slide you don't see that there is another option.

Pat0307
02-18-2010, 01:09 PM
That is what happens to me! I went through the xbox spotlight page and I had no clue there was another one! $5 is not worth 3 locations. I don't care about 100% sync. I hope they resolve this soon...

Shafnitz
02-18-2010, 01:12 PM
So I bought the Collector's Edition from Gamestop. It already came with Palazzo Medici and Santa Maria Dei Frari. So if I want the Arsenal Shipyard I need to buy all of them. Fantastic. Great planning!

Looks like I'm not buying either until they figure their crap out.

Climbmaster1
02-18-2010, 01:13 PM
I wish we could get a community manager to come in here. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

jimbo11235813
02-18-2010, 01:44 PM
It's not Ubisoft's fault (I know people are going to shout at me for saying this), but its yourselves who are to blame.

The DLC was labelled accurately and the advertisement slide is to show off a few new products (it can't show everything that's on offer.)

There has been no false advertising, the labelling is clear in the latest section (and there's no mention of it in the "Bonfires of the Vanities" only game pack, so there would be no reason that it would be included), and the pricing had been announced that it would be more expensive due to the extra Templar Lairs.

Sorry to say this, but you should have read the description. Once you make a purchase, a contract has been formed (legally). As Ubisoft haven't broken the law, they don't have to do anything about it. They may, but they don't legally have to (as far as I know).

caswallawn_2k7
02-18-2010, 01:49 PM
Sorry to say this, but you should have read the description. Once you make a purchase, a contract has been formed (legally). As Ubisoft haven't broken the law, they don't have to do anything about it. They may, but they don't legally have to (as far as I know).
it's actually more down to microsoft or sony as they are responsible for listing the items and selling them, and as long as sony and microsoft have gave the correct info (no mention of the additional maps in one and them mentioned in the other) they have described the products correctly and have supplied you the item you chose to purchase meaning nobody has to do anything as it is all 100% legal.

Climbmaster1
02-18-2010, 02:03 PM
I called Xbox live and they said if the content is working properly they cannot refund my credits for the cheaper DLC even though I bought both. So if you call in tell them it's not working or something. I didn't get my 320 credits back. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

ljd184
02-18-2010, 02:06 PM
are **** i going to have to go secret location less they could have made it a bit more clear .
but why don't they just make one more dlc with just the secret locations just for people who mist it

Geinref
02-18-2010, 06:02 PM
Yeah i got tricked into downloading the one without the templar maps:S I downloaded mine through the xbox spotlight thing and i didnt see any other:S I hope this gets resolved because I'm not about to go purchase this thing AGAIN just to have the maps!! Either way bonfire of the vanities was awesome!!