PDA

View Full Version : A little suggestion for the gun sight.

NIGHTBARON
11-05-2004, 02:28 PM
Hello,

'Hope the upcoming patch will fix some problems in PF and while doing that could You guys in the dev team do something about the gunsight in No cockpit view?
Well, Some players with less than stellar Video card do forced to play Il2 in no cockpit view to be able to spot any aircraft in the air.

My suggestion is to provide an option to turn off... That deflection detector/ballon (or whatever it is actually) introduced in PF no cockpit view, Im sure some might find it annoying than helpful.
Infact, Why dont You guys made the sight in everyplane no cockpit view resamble the sight found in cockpit view... Im sure it would be better than the generic one.

Thank you,

NIGHTBARON
11-05-2004, 02:28 PM
Hello,

'Hope the upcoming patch will fix some problems in PF and while doing that could You guys in the dev team do something about the gunsight in No cockpit view?
Well, Some players with less than stellar Video card do forced to play Il2 in no cockpit view to be able to spot any aircraft in the air.

My suggestion is to provide an option to turn off... That deflection detector/ballon (or whatever it is actually) introduced in PF no cockpit view, Im sure some might find it annoying than helpful.
Infact, Why dont You guys made the sight in everyplane no cockpit view resamble the sight found in cockpit view... Im sure it would be better than the generic one.

Thank you,

killer2359
11-07-2004, 01:50 AM
That floating "bubble" is a "velocity vector" which shows where the plane is actually going versus where it's nose is pointing (ie. the centre dot of the gunsight).

I agree, it should be an option to turn off the velocity vector and the full view gunsight should be like the real thing (also, adjustment on reflector sights like the real thing would be nice - ie. so you can set them for different ranges and for G-drop).

ivankuturkokoff
11-07-2004, 02:04 PM
Try F1 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

hobnail
11-07-2004, 04:11 PM
Play nice Ivan http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif