PDA

View Full Version : What was your "Worst Templar Moment(s) Ever?" **Spoiler?**

corbinion
11-19-2007, 12:37 PM
Everyone of us has had one of these moments:

Walking/running through a city...probably on the way to an assassination...round a corner...and all of a sudden...alert messages and a man in white chasing after you! Another Templar out to ruin your bright sunny day of assassinating anouther deserving soul.

My worst moment(s):

Was running like made to get away from some guards in Damascus. I had JUST disappeared from sight and was staying to the alleyways to not attact any attention from guard or archers...suddenly I was exposed and I was getting beaten down by a templar....lucky me..the HUGE group of guard I had dragged along through the city were nearby and I was being slammed by 10+ guards and a templar...I nearly died.

Vengence moment:

I just focused on taking down the templar since he was about to cost me my neck....gave he a good counter-knifing before trying my best to run away.

Moment two:

Was running away in Kingdom on my horse....jumped off in a little village to disappear in some hay....had an unfortunute meeting with a GD Templar!! By that time I was near death and he just finished me off.

Vengence:
When I reloaded I snuck up on him and assassinated.

Anyone else?

NorthernAvengeR
11-19-2007, 12:46 PM
Well i got thrown off the roof of the Cathedral in Acre.

Raide
11-19-2007, 12:47 PM
Being chased by loads of guards and I was trying to hide on a rooftop. A templar chased me up there and grabbed me and threw me off the edge. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

I battled through the guards, ran up there to get my revenge, I grabbed him, he then reversed the grab and kicked me in the nuts and off the edge again...where I died.

Revenge will be mine. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif

Raide
UK Forum Manager

Crayfishy123
11-19-2007, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by NorthernAvengeR:

opposite happened for me, i was grabbed so i countered it and kicked him over the edge http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Steelhandchun
11-19-2007, 02:55 PM
Actually, one time I was legging it from a bunch of guards, next thing I turn a corner and a Templar was there. I legged it past him, he gave chase, made it onto the roof, next thing I hear is a crashing, then I get the tally for a Templar kill. I ran back to see what happened , apparently he had somehow got a merchant stand to topple on himself.

martinho
11-20-2007, 09:32 AM
why do you run from the guards ?
they are so easy to kill!

Bobzer77
11-20-2007, 09:44 AM
I ran away from a templar in acre but as was climbing a building he threw a rock at me and i fell into the sea.

Freefall69
11-20-2007, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by martinho:
why do you run from the guards ?
they are so easy to kill!

Err because the chases are fun!

chickmgnt222
11-20-2007, 09:49 AM
I went to backstab one and right when I got up to him he caught me mid stab and threw me to the ground. Then proceeded to smack the living **** outta me. Then, when I was about dead, I managed to get up and counter him which knocked him down. Then I proceeded to 'return the favor'. Was the most frantic and crazy fight I've had so far.

Along that note, I have guards cutting me up at the same time as other guards (even had it happen a few times where they would hit their friendly).... So.. what are people talking about that they can't/don't do it?

DeAdLy2323
11-20-2007, 10:04 AM
just about 5 minutes ago, this wasn't my worse but it was extremely weird, i was fighting off some guards and saw a templar, so i ran to go kill him, but then he started running away from me, so i chased him down but it wouldn't let me hidden blade kill him or even lock onto him, he just kept running away like he was part of the crowd, and yes i am sure this was a templar, so i ran into him to slow him down and chopped him with my sword a few times, he didnt fight back and just kept running..... and then i lost him, damn roadblocking guards

garcha
11-20-2007, 11:24 AM
can you throw Templars cos they always kick me in the nuts when i try http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

Crayfishy123
11-20-2007, 11:58 AM
yes, but as they are high level enemies they have a higher chance of blocking it

arbiol
11-20-2007, 12:09 PM
DeAdLy2323, maybe the templar you are talking about is one of an side mission, an assassination for informers

Ace426
11-20-2007, 12:33 PM
I was doing a informer thing and the target looked like a templar i thought i saw him jumped assassinated him find out he is a templar have to do it over :P

NorthernAvengeR
11-20-2007, 12:37 PM
There are some other places too. Like in one of the eavesdrop/ pick pocket missions in Acre. The dude was wearing a red cross, but no helmet so i got no "templar kill" when offing him.

Mr_Hugykinz
11-20-2007, 12:42 PM
I was walking through the alleys, climbed up to the rooftops, and was about 2 feet from assassinating an archer with a drawn bow. Then, a Templar grabs me, and before he throws be, the archer shoots me in the freakin' head.

NECESARY_EVIL
11-20-2007, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by NorthernAvengeR:

wow.... ouch!

Mine was

***spoilers***
<span class="ev_code_WHITE">The last assassination mission when there is like thirty around you in the cemetery... It took me a couple tries.</span>

***spoilers***