PDA

View Full Version : "CD-Key already in use"

EMERGING_TUB
09-17-2010, 06:19 PM
I had installed AC2 on my desktop, does anyone know if its possible to use the game on my laptop with the same key?

KingDaniel0
09-17-2010, 10:18 PM
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think you should be able to play the game on your LAPTOP, but make sure you Log-in with the SAME UBIsoft Account, when you first registered the game, because the CD-KEY is tied to your account. Using another account might give you an Error, that the key is in use. Use the same Account as before.

You must also go through this FAQ carefully:

http://support.uk.ubi.com/online-services-platform/

How many computers can I install the game on?
There is no limit to the number of computers on which you can install the game. However you can only play with your individual Ubisoft account on one computer at a time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr_Shade
09-18-2010, 10:14 AM
Indeed...

If you install the game on your laptop and then sign in with the same details used on the desktop:

Same user name and password - it will work..

You can only play on one copy of the game at a time though, so make sure to exit one, before starting it on the other PC/ laptop.

I have installed a different game on both my PC and Mac, using the same key and user details, and both work perfectly.