PDA

View Full Version : Some Qs about FB Campaign...

XyZspineZyX
10-18-2003, 03:41 AM
I am approaching end of August 41 in my first campaing of FB. Does the front line actually mean anything? I.E is it dependant on how succesfull you are in each mission? Is it scripted to when you move base, etc? I have moved base twice now on the Finland map. Its also telling me that I have 7 aircraft remaining as well...what determines the pool size?
Thanks.

XyZspineZyX
10-18-2003, 03:41 AM
I am approaching end of August 41 in my first campaing of FB. Does the front line actually mean anything? I.E is it dependant on how succesfull you are in each mission? Is it scripted to when you move base, etc? I have moved base twice now on the Finland map. Its also telling me that I have 7 aircraft remaining as well...what determines the pool size?
Thanks.

XyZspineZyX
10-18-2003, 04:10 AM
The front line moves as the historical line did. You'll be transferred away if it's getting towards you, and towards it if you're getting too far away. It moves regardless of your success/failure in each mission.

Don't worry too much about the aircraft pool. When it runs out, you just get to borrow planes. It's good to keep planes and pilots however, as the pilots get better as they fly more missions.

XyZspineZyX
10-18-2003, 03:10 PM
Thanks for the reply. Guess I will have to try and keep my wing together then...