PDA

View Full Version : AI not suffering from G-forces

XyZspineZyX
07-15-2003, 08:32 PM
I tried this, Head with a Yak 3 , he's at bearing +- 340 and doing probably 360, I'm doing 500 in my dora.

He squarks at me and misses, I hear him cutting his engine to turn, vapour trails from his wingtip and whammo he's 0.2 metres behind me firing happily, No overshoot on my bearing, nothing. I can't even do this at 300, without having major tunnel vision, close to black out. With great difficulty I nail him - only due to forcing AI into low speed manouvres.

I can pick off a LA5/7 no problem but no Yakky

What gives - favouritism for Yak3. (Need a PC that feel G-forces)

Cheers

XyZspineZyX
07-15-2003, 08:32 PM
I tried this, Head with a Yak 3 , he's at bearing +- 340 and doing probably 360, I'm doing 500 in my dora.

He squarks at me and misses, I hear him cutting his engine to turn, vapour trails from his wingtip and whammo he's 0.2 metres behind me firing happily, No overshoot on my bearing, nothing. I can't even do this at 300, without having major tunnel vision, close to black out. With great difficulty I nail him - only due to forcing AI into low speed manouvres.

I can pick off a LA5/7 no problem but no Yakky

What gives - favouritism for Yak3. (Need a PC that feel G-forces)

Cheers

XyZspineZyX
07-15-2003, 08:33 PM
There's many things that AI doesn't feel... no favouritism for Yak-3 in this case, same thing would happen if you fought against a 109/190.

http://members.shaw.ca/cuski4678/sig.jpg