PDA

View Full Version : EndWar:ToW Mode (Bugs/Feedback.)

Raide
11-07-2008, 02:14 PM
To make it easier to track Bugs/Issues that are specific to the EndWar ToW mode, please post here.

Try and give us as much detail as you can, since it will make it easier for us to help out. Faction, Map Name, Game Mode etc will all be helpful.

Thanks all.

SYN3RGYS2K
11-07-2008, 02:32 PM
Faction - SGB
Maps - Mahilyow, Brenner Pass, Copenhagen
Mode - Conquest (2v2)

Basically what I said in my earlier post. I've been getting booted out of games, I get the experience and credits usually, between 30 seconds to 4 or 5 minutes to the end. It's only happened when my team is winning, which it usually is. This happened the last 6 games I've played in, last night and today, and it's really, really annoying.

If I need to be more specific, please let me know and I will try to get more specific.

Raide
11-07-2008, 02:43 PM
Thats fantastic SYN3RGYS2K. The more detail we have, it will make it easier to see patterns and then the developers can work on those issues quickly.

Xeta8
11-07-2008, 06:14 PM
one problem i had was when i started playing ToW and i had to choose a faction. Russia was offering a credit bonus so i picked them, but i never got it. i just had the default starting amount(whatever it was)

SamuraiSarge
11-07-2008, 06:34 PM
When my units are killed they are replaced by units of the same name.

For example: I have four tank squads with the name Mammoth.

OP4_Arch
11-08-2008, 08:44 AM
I was playing a match last night and midway through one of my artillery units dissapeared and I had control of an enemy transport deep inside their base.

I was Russia and I had a European transport. I used it to kill their own units.

Also, sometimes I don't get my credits.

SYN3RGYS2K
11-08-2008, 03:11 PM
Faction - SGB
Map - Leaderboard?
Mode - N/A

Alright I have a second problem. I've noticed this from the start, but I figured it would handle itself in time. Here are my statistics according to the Barracks: 9 Casualties, 387 Hostiles Defeated, 43 Battles Fought and 38 Battles Won. First, I only remember losing twice. Second, the leaderboard tells me that I've only played 19 games. Some kind of fix for this would also be nice.

freddy992_100
11-08-2008, 03:24 PM
hi there do you no how to concect the headset that came with the game to the console please

many thanks

CharlieF0xxtrot
11-08-2008, 04:13 PM
It seems that after a battle, when Im told about what promotions Ive earned and what credits Ive earned, nothing gets credited to me after I leave the after battle report screen, the promotions and credits just disappear. This has happened both when I win and lose, and in different maps around the USA.

Fatebane
11-08-2008, 10:13 PM
Like I mentioned in my last post I am having connection issues with TOW.

My faction is SGB and I am using a PS3. These issues have occured with just about every map my faction has been able to participate in it seems.

Since my last post it seems to have gotten worse now. Before I would be able to play one game before the connection issues would show up but now there seems like it's able to happen on the first go around as well.

Basically what happens is that I get past the unit selection screen and the minute I get on the map I get the "enemy has left the battlefield" message or I get completly disconnected from the PSN network or it thinks I need to check the connection or I get the Endwar servers arn't up message. A clear indicator I have now that it won't work is that when I'm at the unit selection screen I am unable to change the units. I also get credits for the "Hostile has left the battle" games despite nothing happening.

xShadowWoIf
11-09-2008, 01:57 AM
Faction: Russia
Map: Leaderboard & Some maps when gaining lead
Mode: N/A & Conquest

Same problems as SYN3RGYS2K i only have 1/3 of my wins on the leaderboard as i have in my battalion. Also noted that when taking the lead in some maps on conquest that the game freezes in 2v2 atlest.

manudead454
11-09-2008, 02:01 AM
Originally posted by freddy992_100:
hi there do you no how to concect the headset that came with the game to the console please

many thanks

uhh dont u connect the headset to the controller or are u talkin about ps3

accidentprone8
11-09-2008, 07:29 PM
My units, especially transports, will turn into uncontrolable allied units at critical points in battles, often causing me to lose.

Edit: If I change orders to engineers and transports during the process of unloading they will sometimes freeze, both units until they are defeated.

Infantry units will sometimes refuse to capture uplinks if I kill enemy infantry units while they are upgrading them; the upgrade status will just freeze, and when my units try to capture it, they will freeze as well.

Enemy infantry using stealth will remain invisible even after my transports and tanks ROLL over them, and pathfind around them as if they were trees.

Often am not recieving credits for battles.

Recording losses for battles I won.

Being disconnected and getting a victory and credits even while my 2v2 partner is still fighting.

I have three transports named traveler and 2 engineers named boxcars.

Wali_Rigmar
11-10-2008, 04:30 AM
Faction - EFEC
Maps - La Mancha, Le Ceito
Mode - Conquest (2v2), Raid (2v2)

I would create a lobby with a friend that I invited and wait for opponents. We would get one JSF player to come in and the next one would show up on our side. This made it look like a 3v1. We could talk to the player and it would continue to show up like that while we selected units. Once the game started the list showed us what it should be, 2v2 with the JSF player on his side. The problem with this is now that person can hear and still talk to us. I don't know if he could hear his teammate or vice versa. I tried to fix it the third time it happened by trying to mute the player. I could mute my teammate but not that player. I was on the deployment screen when I tried to mute, not the lobby.

perp1exed
11-10-2008, 02:55 PM
Hi,

Did not get credited for the last game i just played.

ToW
Raid on Ramstein
1v1 game
Playing European Faction

thx.

Kuldaen
11-10-2008, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by perp1exed:
Hi,

Did not get credited for the last game i just played.

ToW
Raid on Ramstein
1v1 game
Playing European Faction

thx.

XBox or PS3?

Platinum_Fire
11-10-2008, 11:38 PM
System: 360 (NAT: OPEN)
Faction: SPZ
Mode: 2v2 Conquest

I just finished playing a conquest with my brother(Russia) at Ft. Campbell. Half way through the game everything just got messed up. On my display it said we lost Foxtrot (neutral) and Lima controlled by the enemy. On his he had Foxtrot and was taking Lima. Then when I went to secure Lima it said it was the enemies but my people still couldn't take it. Also one of his units (unit 11, a chopper) was red on my radar, which kept throwing me off, and on my display his actual unit cards weren't updating, and on his mine weren't and all it showed was I had 1 unit when in fact I had all 6. From then on it was all screwed up on my end and said we were going to lose in X time. And on his it said we were going to win in X time. When the time ran out he got a message saying he won, and mine said I was defeated!?

adamshattuck
11-11-2008, 12:26 PM
"Wali_Rigmar

Posted Mon November 10 2008 03:30 Hide Post
Faction - EFEC
Maps - La Mancha, Le Ceito
Mode - Conquest (2v2), Raid (2v2)

I would create a lobby with a friend that I invited and wait for opponents. We would get one JSF player to come in and the next one would show up on our side. This made it look like a 3v1. We could talk to the player and it would continue to show up like that while we selected units. Once the game started the list showed us what it should be, 2v2 with the JSF player on his side. The problem with this is now that person can hear and still talk to us. I don't know if he could hear his teammate or vice versa. I tried to fix it the third time it happened by trying to mute the player. I could mute my teammate but not that player. I was on the deployment screen when I tried to mute, not the lobby."

had the same except for the mute part. i was spetsnaz vs. efc, la mancha(11/11/08 ~2:20 p.m.)
then after we started none of us could call reinf. or command units. after one of the players on our side JoJoJoJo or something like that left we could control the units. the name jack daniels was on unit 5 or unit 6 and went to unit 7 i think. after we finally got started we played for about 30 sec. it then said the spetsnaz won. i was happy cause i got some money (113K?).

Tanacious
11-11-2008, 02:15 PM
Faction:EFEC
Platform: 360
2 v 2 TOW

i am experiencing a repeated bug that has only begun today after getting the game the day it was out, aswell as the others bugs ofc.

I play 2v2 with my brother today. i joined his session, and we entered the lobby of a game, still all fine and good. the openents enter and we both go through to the deploy screen where we select our units. now to the problem, my brothers mic is covered red like it does when he is muted i assume and we both cannot communicate from the point that we enter the deploy screen.

we both select our units press start etc. it starts the game for both of us, but my screen is boosted to Victory screen you see at the end where you can see your combat rating etc etc and your credits and says the openents have left the game aswell as my brother showing all else but me as AI commander. while my brother is STILL playing on now with an AI commander and also against 2 other openents. obviously peaved off i'm not in the battle, but also happy that i've now recieved a credited win with credits to boot. credits can be used in barracks like normal etc.

we tried to play a 2v2 game again with the same bug happening and also we tried it with him joining my session with still the same results. obviously also tried this after restarting both our xbox's.

my brother has also experienced the bug with unit disappearances for both sides during a 1 on 1. he saw this battle through to the end and has saved the replay if that is of any use to yourselves.

very willing to bug test/report more info if you need it.

gamer tag is Tanacious

Moonsmooth
11-11-2008, 07:26 PM
Sometimes Once I have crashed an up link the enemy can still capture and secure that uplink. Even though it will be my teams colour with a red line through it to show it has been crashed the enemy sometimes still manage to convert it.

Also in some games I have destroyed all of the enemys uplinks whilst I still control a few and the enemy will still win for securing the majority of uplinks.

Plus Ive managed to gain enough funds to max out my army when it comes to stats. Now I have all these millions (50 million and counting) with nothing to spend it on. I am playing on expert level and still managed to acheive this quite early on.

I thought that maybe I should be able to purchase stats for units that when replacements come they will be a higher level than private.

PositronicBrain
11-12-2008, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by Moonsmooth:
Sometimes Once I have crashed an up link the enemy can still capture and secure that uplink. Even though it will be my teams colour with a red line through it to show it has been crashed the enemy sometimes still manage to convert it.

Also in some games I have destroyed all of the enemys uplinks whilst I still control a few and the enemy will still win for securing the majority of uplinks.

Plus Ive managed to gain enough funds to max out my army when it comes to stats. Now I have all these millions (50 million and counting) with nothing to spend it on. I am playing on expert level and still managed to acheive this quite early on.

I thought that maybe I should be able to purchase stats for units that when replacements come they will be a higher level than private.

Destroyed Uplinks (with a red line through it) still work as Uplinks and still count toward the victory condition in Conquest. The only difference is that they do not provide Offmap Support and cannot be upgraded. All Uplinks can be destroyed in a game.

Crashed Uplinks can only happen through the Crash Uplink Offmap Support that the losing side gains at DEFCON 1. A crashed Uplink disappear from the radar and cannot be used in any commands (move to cammands, upgrade, secure, etc). The crashed Uplink also do not count toward victory. Only 1 Uplink can be crashed per game.

demonsdreamin
11-12-2008, 08:26 AM
Minor annoyance. I think I've had this happen once or twice in the 70+ battles I've been in on online ToW. When I deploy arty units, my command vehicle disappears off the unit cards. It still remains on the field and I have sitrep still, but I have no access to controlling UAV, drones, or unit movement. Didn't try to hotswap from a nearby unit.

tyler56721
11-12-2008, 08:45 PM
whenever i try to play a match on the "tow" mode, usually what happens is my team fills up, and the other factions person gets put onto my team , and then the other faction gets one more person and the game starts. usually the other team gets an AI commander, and one of the people that were put on my team leave, but last time it was 1 v 3, and the 3rd person could not move his units, they were 13 and 14 in the landing zone, which is weird, i think this bug should be addressed first, as it prevents games from playing, i can deal with not receiving my credits....but i do wanna earn the credits i wont be receiving by playing in matches, please help ubi! (on the ps3)

im on the jsf team and its happened at glen albyn and on of the ones in america(sot sure the name) its quite odd and can get annoying.

XisushiX
11-14-2008, 04:29 PM
Faction - EFEC
Map - Arrabida
Platform - 360
Mode - Conquest (1v1)

I changed my landing zone to Zulu (which I later WMD to avoid capture). As I am deploying my command vehicle and an Artillery unit, the opponent leaves the match. The result screen shows my Command vehicle and artillery unit were KIA.

and now those units are recruits in my barracks http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

WTF

northern sun
11-14-2008, 05:06 PM
Even though it says we won Le Ceito raid mission, there is a red slash through it and we no longer have force recon in Portugal. I remember a similar instance at Ft. Levski when the EF raid failed but Russia lost support from it.

King_Alltorian
11-14-2008, 09:10 PM
Faction: JSF
Map: La Mancha
Mode: Conquest 2v2

When you deep strike rifleman on any of the uplinks they freeze during deployment leaving the unit unusable but still vulnerable to enemy fire. The glitch only happens when i drop the unit on uplinks directly. This happened in multiple battles and cost myself and my partner several units of experienced rifleman.

wsepe25
11-15-2008, 12:19 AM
I have the same problem that Fatebane has been having. The only difference is that I've been having the problem on my xbox 360. It has been like that since my first online game. The fisrt game I actully played about 5 mins. Now everytime I get to the battlefield it automaticly says "hostile has left the battlefield" without me even starting to move. I mean I can pick my units and all that but as soon I get to the battle I get disconnect. I also get all the funds CR and I can use them but whats the point if I can't play against anyone. Hope you guys can help. This issue is with TOW andalso on Skirmish. I'm not sure of the faction but I think is SGB and it happens on all maps.

ShadowBadass
11-15-2008, 01:06 AM
The game freezes a bit to much, my 360 doesnt freeze with any other game.

Also, when playing with a partner sometimes when you are in the "Pick Units Screen" there will be a red mic indicator(cant talk to them) and then when you go into the game one of them losses connection (or something) and they get an automatic win. But the other guy is there to face off against the other team with the AI. Just kinda wierd.

northern sun
11-15-2008, 10:41 AM
For some reason, I did not get the "Spearhead"(win 5 matches in a row on same territory in ToW) achievement. I won 5 in a row at La Mancha at it said 5 battles fought, Personal record: 5 wins/0 losses.

deathbat123
11-15-2008, 10:57 PM
well me and my friend are playing as europe and first off we cant hear eachother in the lobby so we have to go into a privite chat and that means we cant use voice commands. second most times i will invite hime or he will invite me and i will try and join and its says "play group no longer exsits". that happens almost all the time and its makes us both very mad. so any help on why this is happenig would be nice. Thank you very much

dawolfdawg
11-16-2008, 05:52 AM
the TOW is at turn 6 and there is some sort of neutral territory...

urs3If
11-16-2008, 07:51 AM
wth... i log on today and it tells me that our faction has lost to many men and i cant play.. ok thats a little F'ed up but i can deal with that... so i look up and i see im no longer Rank 8... im Rank 6 .. so im like wtf... so i dig further.. and i see my units are jacked up.. some are ranks they never made it to and most importantly some how when i was asleep my legendary riflemen are now AWOL ... so is this how the EFEC gets its cards delt? when u start smokin both the other 2 factions the game just decides... oh u lost to many men... game over..
if the game has to be over thats fine.. but i or anyone else shouldnt lose their rank or get their units jacked up... my legandary riflemen had over 150 kills... this game is frustrating me to no end.. not to mention all the glitches.. and the game causing the console to freeze up... and the end user just has to deal with it ... and this is what my $60 went for? if the game worked right and stuff like this didnt happen this would actually be a very good game..

ps. if anyone reading this cares and can do something about it( not likely ) i want my rank 8 and my units back to the way they were befor i went to bed last night!
chambers.byron@yahoo.com

Antiik1991
11-16-2008, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by dawolfdawg:
the TOW is at turn 6 and there is some sort of neutral territory...

... Thats probably because XBL is having some technical issues. eg. I can't even join on xbl.

Platinum_Fire
11-16-2008, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by urs3If:
wth... i log on today and it tells me that our faction has lost to many men and i cant play.. ok thats a little F'ed up but i can deal with that... so i look up and i see im no longer Rank 8... im Rank 6 .. so im like wtf... so i dig further.. and i see my units are jacked up.. some are ranks they never made it to and most importantly some how when i was asleep my legendary riflemen are now AWOL ... so is this how the EFEC gets its cards delt? when u start smokin both the other 2 factions the game just decides... oh u lost to many men... game over..
if the game has to be over thats fine.. but i or anyone else shouldnt lose their rank or get their units jacked up... my legandary riflemen had over 150 kills... this game is frustrating me to no end.. not to mention all the glitches.. and the game causing the console to freeze up... and the end user just has to deal with it ... and this is what my $60 went for? if the game worked right and stuff like this didnt happen this would actually be a very good game..

ps. if anyone reading this cares and can do something about it( not likely ) i want my rank 8 and my units back to the way they were befor i went to bed last night!
chambers.byron@yahoo.com

Pretty much the exact same thing happened to me. I just logged on got that message about having lost too many men, but I'm Russian. I had a 3-star Command Vehicle, and two-star rifelman, 2 veteran engineers, a veteran rifleman, some hardended combat transports. Now I have a couple hardend, some regulars, and mostly recruits. Also I no longer have 90% of the ugprades I had purchased. All my attacks 2/3/4 and abilities, everything, lost. And I'm no longer rank 7 but rank 3. This is complete BS, I want my **** back as well....

Also (which may be the problem), it says that it's turn 6.

The-Tactician
11-16-2008, 10:23 PM
To be quite honest, 2v2 is not quite fully operational. Whether it's because it's not fully compatible with TOW or what. Now usually what happens so I can say exactly what the main problem in 2v2 is. The main problem is that every other win counts toward the your individual LB rank. For me and others, every win in a 2v2 game, we get our money and the win gets posted in our Mission Support screen in the barracks. But the win doesn't seem to count for TOW or seem to get recorded on the LB's. Now it's not all the wins, but it's definitely half if not more of them. Can a developer or someone with knowledge about this problem please update the bunch of us who are wondering what is wrong and how long exactly it will take until this 2v2 problem is fixed to where every match will count for TOW and post correctly on the LB's?...

urs3If
11-17-2008, 08:28 AM
seems there are some server issues .. yesterday everything reverted to turn 6 so whatever everyone had at turn 6 is what it displayed.. now the server is down again today... they had everything up and full on last night so just hang in there.. all new things come with new challenges... www.endwargame.com (http://www.endwargame.com) has some forums as well that the developers have been posting to just to keep everyone informed as much as they can..

GenuineChedder
11-19-2008, 01:57 AM
when you deploy right as you're about to win or opponent's about to quit, if units do not get out of support choppers, units are KIA. since choppers fly in on thier own, they are not KIA. Kinda irritating, but not a huge deal.

so i have all the upgrades & 10,000,000. There is no use for this money unless i switch factions or battalions? it would be nice if i could assign my battalion to a lesser russian player & start anew with my cash http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

More of a regular war mode like close combat would be nice. maybe each side has one uplink to defend & we kill each other. 5 minute countdown in case of deep strike on the one uplink.

Anyway, great game! i love it! Only thing irritating to me is we russians are not moving forward or back consistantly. we just keep fighting the same 6 maps or so day after day.

Challiwag
11-19-2008, 04:37 AM
I get the same problem as demonsdreamin(command vehicle disapearing from unit cards), 3 times in a row on Arrabida last night. Unit can be seen on the map, UAV stay up but cant control it. Shows up as "allied unit" on the map, Cant hot swap to it. I had put the unit pretty close ot he edge of the map(just NE of Alpha, all three times).
Next few times of playing the map, I changed my unit deployment order, and changed were it sat(due east of Alpha, didnt get the problem again.

If you need any more details please PM me, as I dont tend to read every thread in the support forums.

tonydaglas934
11-20-2008, 11:56 PM
I spent 1,200,000 CR on Attack 4 upgrade for my artillery with Russia, and this upgrade is supposed to give you increased range. I tested how much range it gives you and it doesn't do anything! my recruit unupgraded artillery get the same range as the vetteran artillery with the attack 4 range upgrade. Please FIX! When I play european armies with upgraded artillery they always outrange me even though my artillery is more upgraded just because of this glitch. i spent all that money on it and it didn't do anything. Has any russians bought attack 4 for artillery? Please let me know if you notice a difference in range.

THE_RED_DRAGON
11-21-2008, 05:45 PM
Me and my friend (gamertag) Redbean play constantly. Today he logs in and when he tries to get to TOW it says that the servers down. Its not his connection but something on UBIS end.

He made a new tag to make sure...he made Redbean Jr and he can log into TOW just fine.

Yesterday he had changed his batallion and never played after that. So Im not sure if this has something to do with it or what...

Summary:
Redbean cannot log into Theatre of War

He can log into the leaderboards and skirmish mode

BlademagePSN
11-23-2008, 09:45 PM
today i just entered a hosted room, then i had the waiting screen on for an unusual amount of time, when the initial deployment screen came on there was nobody else besides me in the room. i got 303,000 CR for the instant i went in with the victory (no enemies)

this was at 8:36 PST in springfield conquest

RedBean269_568
11-24-2008, 07:24 AM
My gamertag is "RedBean".

I have been unable to play ToW since Nov 20th, for 4 straight days. I get the error "Endwar server is unavailable."

On Thursday, Nov 20th, I changed my battalion from Assault to Airborne. After the 3:30am EST update, I was no longer able to sign in to ToW.

I called UBI support, and they told me to call XBOX support.

I called XBOX, and they told me to call UBI support.

It is not my connection or anything else, as I am able to play numerous other games, and I can even log into ToW with other gamertags, just not the one I have all my upgrades with.

Any help would be appreciated.

shadows0fintent
11-24-2008, 10:56 AM
i have had a few problems, when i started the theatre of war i got my 100000 for enlisting with the europeans but i did not get my 100000 compensation from when the stats did not work, there was a message about this on the news area.

also i have had a few problems where i am about to win a theatre of war match by annialation, i kill the last member of the opponents team and then the counter starts from 10 seconds, then the opponent uses the kinetic strike on me and wins the match even though their timer had already reached zero, i'm not sure if this is a lag related issue but it's really annoying when you think you have won and it gives the victory to the other team.

also on the world war 3 solo campaign it says we got a victory here blar blar, and it marks the territory as the enemy and missions which i did not do it says the enemy won and shows up as us winning, basically i win a match which would lead me to the capital and it says on the map i lost but won another random match.

there is also a problem with the skill matching in endwar online. i am new to the game, only played the demo until i got it etc. i get into my first game and suddenly the enemys units are way overpowered, it took 4 loads of gun ships to drop one of his, plus all of his other units, tanks, artillery etc were all better than mine, he won easily and this is not exactly fair. i was playing with strategy and everything i did was correct, but even if i had the best brain i could not destroy his force with out being annialated if it takes 4 of mine to kill one of his, it should match similar players together depending on how much credits they have gained overall. therefore it is more balanced and strategy takes over.

if you agree with what i have said or have had similar problems let me know.

shadows0fintent
11-24-2008, 11:01 AM
today i just entered a hosted room, then i had the waiting screen on for an unusual amount of time, when the initial deployment screen came on there was nobody else besides me in the room. i got 303,000 CR for the instant i went in with the victory (no enemies)

BlademagePSN, your getting points for doing nothing, don't say anything they may remove them, add them to your units and get as mony upgrades as possible.

so far out of the 4 (2 on 2) matches i have played only 1 of them continued for a whole match, the first 3 just started with all 4 players ready and then i choose which units to deploy and then it says vistory and no players there, however the player on my team turns into an AI and gets more points.

David_lance89
11-25-2008, 12:54 PM
Hey guys, im having the same problem. I called both and they told me to contact the other. I was also changing units and such as the server went down. I think the server is thinking i am already on or something. I know its not a connection problem because my brother on the same connection through the same router has no problem. definitely a gamertag issue. hope this gets fixed!

RagingRanger666
11-25-2008, 05:47 PM
I am play JSF on the xbox 360 When playing TOW some battles have been freezing Maxwell AFB,Wash DC and one other map (forgot) when freezes nothing you can do except restart the 360
no other game i do play freeze and have read other people are having some of the same problems
Thanks
Ranger

Platinum_Fire
11-25-2008, 10:01 PM
Russia
Three Mile Island

Was playing tonight, and played one normal round, then 3 times in a row when it put us in the waiting room for the map Russia had 3 people. Then on the fourth try of getting matched up, it put Russia with 4 people and Europe with 2 AI commanders. Then it started loading, and froze before the game even started...

Frathos
11-26-2008, 07:29 PM
Last night my friend & I tried to get into a 2v2 match on Pascagoula and multiple times in a row we'd be paired up with a random on EFEC side & 2 empty slots on other side. I took us back out and even attempted starting another match elsewhere in between a few of the Pascagoula starts (Maxwell if I recall correctly but my friend couldn't join me there) but we'd always be paired up with the same random person each time we entered the Pascagoula lobby.

I think the problem resolved itself after my friend was unable to join me in Maxwell or another Quick Match (in fact he totally dropped out of my lobby) and we were able to properly join a match (ie 2 of us on EFEC & 2 empty opponent slots) when he re-joined me in my lobby.

David_lance89
11-27-2008, 12:42 AM
PLZ fix my problem... i have the same one as RedBean.... My gamertag is Sir Cheeze89 plz help me. I've called everyone i can. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/disagree.gif

mack11C
11-27-2008, 04:10 PM
I get the "servers are unavailable" error at least one out of every three games i play on TOW. Usually it doesnt happen until at least 15 minutes into a game...kind of frustrating, especially when the victory timer is under a minute. Is this a random disconnect from the Endwar end (either the servers themselves, router, firewall, etc) or is that something i should be choking Comcast over? If this is an unknown, can we get something along the lines of a monitoring download? something we the players can just pluck off say the ps3 downloads site, and have it track crash errors on the system, that we can just send back to you guys as they occur?

In other words, have you guys considered throwning in a "report whats broke" button?

mack

fitz25
11-27-2008, 11:53 PM
There are many bugs that must be fixed. For one, the matchmaking system. It should not take 30 minutes to try to find a game when selecting quickmatch. I'm sure theres more people than just me online. Another really important problem, I DONT WANT TO FIGHT ONE MORE STINKING 3V1 AGAINST ME!! If there is no capability to have battles bigger than 2v2 then how is this happening?? Another, why does the game freeze up during battles so often? And there needs to be more statistics shown in the briefing room. It would be nice to know how many win/loss there are at a map so your time isnt wasted fighting in a losing/winning battle and you really get to understand how much you yourself are really impacting the war. I have also started round and only 3 out of 4 of my units have deployed and im out those command points and cant call anything in. PLEASE FIX THESE PROBLEMS!!! ITS FRUSTRATING TO SEE SO MANY IN A PRODUCT THAT I SPENT 60 DOLLARS ON! so until you do, im going back to rainbowsix

Lt_PliskinAJ
11-30-2008, 06:45 PM
Washingtion DC seige. I have not had a single problem being dropped from the game untill today. I have been dropped seveal times today. This is durring the load screen before the game even starts.

360 JTF

tonydaglas934
12-04-2008, 01:06 PM
My two star units are dying for NO REASON. This problem has been happening to me for the last 2 weeks. I play a game and as I win, my opponent quits which in turn freezes my xbox. First of all I don't get a win, or rank, or money, which is a BS of its own.

WORST OF ALL, I log into my barrakes and I find that my best 2 units of which I deployed are now RECRUITES! This has happened 4 times to me now, I lost 2 elite riflemen, 2 elite artilery, 2 hardened gunships, and 3 eliete engineers. This needs to be fixed right away, It about to make me quit playing this game.

I love playing this game but its bugs like this that make it more frustrating than fun. Please fix how the xbox freezes when the opponent quits. It really sucks cuz they do it all the time, so I spend 30 mins wining a match only to have my xbox freeze because my opponent quit.

I play armored regiment for russia, this has happened on 1vs1 and 2vs2 mathches, on 4 different maps. Let me know if you need any more info.

I hope you take this seriously, because i'm not the only one its happening to, and its turning a lot of people away from participating in the TOW.

Thanks.

bullpup101
12-04-2008, 07:56 PM
(ps3) SGB
Anyways i was jw if it is possible to invite ppl to play with u, because there is an invite friends message that u can send but it doesnt seem like the message lets ppl join ur game. Also, this game would be cool if it let you create and join clans.

SEMPERTENEO
12-05-2008, 01:11 PM
Me and a friend were attempting to play 2v2 and when I invited him to game (hosting) and pressed start to indicate I was ready before he did the game would boot him from the game, leaving me with an AI partner.

He racked up 3 wins and 300k credits. I racked up 3 losses for having to leave to join him again...

We resolved this issue amongst ourselves by him being host and have not experienced it again since.

Note: he gets the NAT type not open error in Halo 3 and his ports are not opened up for LIVE, though I'm not sure if this even has anything to do with it. I do see that his network preventing some "open"Ě users from connecting could possibly cause the issue, though I would tend to think that it would be happening when he was hosting. Also important to note is that my network type is "open."Ě

Icedsnake
12-05-2008, 06:46 PM
I GOT A DAMN PS3 AND CANT ****ING CONNECT TO YOUR DAMN ''TOW'' !!! BEEN 3 DAYS NOW !! I ASK FRENCH ASSIT AND ENGLISH ASSIST !! NOW ITS THE FREAKING WEEK-END AND I BET I WONT GET ANNY HELP BEFORE NEXT WEEK !! **** IM GETTING REALLY ****ED GUYS !! WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU UBISOFT !! ALWAYS RELEASING GAME FULL OF BUG !! AND GUESS WHAT I SAW MANY POST OF THE SAME PROBLEM FOR A WEEK AND NO ONE ANSWER !! YEAH I KNOW YOU FINISH THE GAME AND YOU NEED A BREAK !! BUT GUESS WHAT !! ITS NOT NEAR FINISH IF PPL THAT BUY AND MAKE YOUR LIVING MONEY COME AS A ****ING PAY-CHEK CANT PLAY YOUR DAMN GAME !! FINE I CAN PLAY SINGLE PLAYER !! BUT THE POINT OF THIS GAME IS THE '' TOW '' AND FOR NOW I SAY ITS BULL**** GUYS ! WHY ? I BOUGHT IT AND CANT ****ING PLAY IT !! IM TIRED OF WASTING MY BUCK ON UBISOFT GAME THAT ALWAYS MAKE ME MAD AND WAIT FOR A ******* TO TELL ME SOMETHING LIKE : ITS NOT OUR GAME , ITS YOUR PS3 or ITS NOT OUR GAME , ITS YOUR INTERNET PROVIDER .... **** THAT **** GUYS ! IM REALLY GETTING MAD RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I KINDA REALIZE THAT YOU DONT GIVE A DAMN BECAUSE EVERYONE BUY IT ANNYWAYS AND YOU STILL ON YOUR CHAIR MAKING SOME EVIL '' Mouhahahaha '' BY LOOKING AT YOUR DAMN SALE BORD ......

So Long ... i bet ill never get a freaking Fix Or solution for that game annyways .... Lets wait AGAIN! for 3 - 5 days ... and if no ****ING one answer im gonna just destroy it with a fancy way and film it and just send it to your doorstep .... Ubisoft Shengai ? FAILED! like every freaking compagnie that gets '' World Wide ''

ViolentGene
12-06-2008, 05:39 AM
PS3 ToW, SGB player... my Engineers can't use their Anti-Tank Grenades? What the Hell?

sobeitup
12-16-2008, 07:01 AM
I understand that this may have already been put up however saying it again. In 4v4 the three minute rule isn't in effect and because you still get credits and wins/losses when people either quit early or there is connection problems.

thankyou

WildNRG
12-17-2008, 09:31 AM
I've won 3 matches and not received any credit for them.

Today I called in some riflemen and they never deployed, the card came up and he waiting thing kept spinning til the end of the match.

On the reagan map 2 units disappeared off my card list, but they still wear occupying buildings.

K1LLerBreW
12-17-2008, 12:25 PM
playing on the Ps3 I have noticed that everytime someone lags out or leaves in a 2vs2 battle where its only us against 1 person and the ai commander, we don't recieve any funds for that battle and all our units for that battle that are killed remain alive, we only recieve the victory if we win.

K1LLerBreW
12-17-2008, 12:40 PM
Raide, my game has froze 2 times in a row now i can still hear my friend talking to me and I still can move my crosshair around but my units are froze. I have to quit game and recieve no money but my friend who plays on gets all the funds from that match. This is on the Ps3

FinneyDe
12-17-2008, 08:11 PM
my gunships keep getting promoted in the post war screen but when I check the barracks and head into my next game they are still hardend and not vet. this has happened 4 times so far and its been several hours if it is a server/client exchange problem or pending information thats crazy they should have been upgraded now. playing for the jsf on 360 with the 800ms points package upgrade... dont want to hear that the unit is 'almost' lvld up help or fix sn is dean corleone. thanks

ps fix match making so we dont have to wait 45 mins a game... thx.

ScoPlayboy
12-18-2008, 02:42 PM
Every game I get in on TOW boots the host as the game finally starts... So after waiting 15-20 minutes for players to join, the game effectively stops the game from being played.. Not only does it boot the host but it freezes the XBox.. This has happened three times to me personally and about 4 other times to an opposing host (different host each game)
Patch?

GRENDEL--PRIME
12-22-2008, 11:13 PM
my game froze during the update. it says please wait installing but it's not showing a taskbar at all. i don't know how long I should give it before hard restarting?? please help

GM_SVitek
12-25-2008, 12:41 AM
Was playing on JFK on 25Dec around 130am central time. After fight I went to barracks to find that 2 of my gunships went from hardened to recruit, with 0 battles fought. They were not killed just had rank changed.

Gamertag: SVitek 360 Russia

willmeister2008
12-27-2008, 11:20 AM
i plan on putting this comment in as many technical support threads as possible in the time that i have. i am sick of this game now after loving it even with all the issues in the game that have still gone unfixxed since its release. for the past 4 days i have had units get kia'd in a game where there is an AI commander which is fine but the thing that is out of whack and completely f'd up is that the KIA's count. but the money, and the unit promotions dont? that is the biggest corck of bull ive ever heard of and it has comepletely ruined the game hell in most cases it was my team that had the AI commander i mean if u can win a match with the AI on ur side that should be an achievement but no instead what ubisoft is saying is that when u see ur playing with or against an AI u might as well quit because uve got nothing to gain and evetything to lose u can lost units forever but u cant get money or promotions and that there friends is bull beyond beliefe and the fact that u cant have a persistant battallion offline in skirmish mode is also bull n skirmish is the only mode i will play until there is something done about this issue im sick of my units being able to get kia'd but not promoted it is not fair the money me personally i dont give a load about cause i have over 8 mill in reserves but i have lost hardened units and i have been withheld from 1star units and command vehicle promotions and other units so much i have it in my mind to tell everyone i know NOT to buy this game and im almost to the point of returning the game and getting 20$ for the game and putting that 20$ towards another game ANY OTHER GAME unless something is done cause this is bull

willmeister2008
12-28-2008, 10:55 PM
as if u stupid mo-fo's didnt know ur game f-ing sucks my balls ive given this game almost two moths to get some kind of fix and im sick of waiting so from this point forth i will never buy another ubisoft game cause i realize what kind of company this is i will take this game back and get what its worth 20$ hell i dont even think its worth that but i dont care this is one of the most bugged games in fact no this IS the most bugged game i have ever played and all we get told as a community is WERE working on it yeah well too f-ing bad me as well as 2 of my friends r done waiting for nothing all this company cares about is its money and quite frankly i think they've seen the last of what they're going to get for this game i just hope people realize that UBISOFT in general needs to be punished by not buying anything from them until it has been released and people have confirmed that there are no bugs i mean a few r ok but this game was WAY WAY way under dev eloped and im sick of waiting for it to get the final development stages put through thats what the hell the beta was for but ubisoft doesnt give a crap about the betacause the same issues r still present so wtf ever ubisoft u have just lost me for life and i know u could care less cause u already got my 60$ im just glad i didnt cough up another 10$ for some BS ESCALATION pack i mean fix the f-ing game before u try making MORE money off ot it u f-ing f-tards

EJRaven
01-03-2009, 06:22 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8911019745/m/3041085027

X_Lesperance
01-11-2009, 04:06 PM
i just played a game and the player i was playing against left as i was calling in a unit and because the unit was not in the battle field area yet when he quite is was KIA now i understand that there are a lot of bugs in the game but seriously this is pathetic i spend hours upgrading my units and they get killed because some noob decides he doesn't want to fight like a man it would be very appreciated if this was fixed

DOBERMAN01
01-12-2009, 09:31 AM
"disconnects" and AI ... a few of the reasons why I traditionally only play single player in TOW! Other reasons include, units ranked up more quickly, more money, victory is in my hands, and if a glitch does occur (happened when I was playing 2 player, read below) and I am "disconnected" the opponent wins automatically and cannot kill my units.

ONE OF THE WORST GLITCHES - - -
The other day I was playing 2 v 2, with my friend, at Brenner Pass against Europe and he called me on my cell to ask what happened (while I was wondering the same thing) b/c I was just informed that he "logged out." Funny thing was that he told me that I was the one who was "logged out" but the fact was that both of us were still fighting and controlling our own units on our own screen.

NOW THE CRAZY - - -
Both of us continued to play, while I watched my AI controlled teammates Gunships rush into attack (even though my friend was on the phone telling me he was moving his Gunships away and that nothing was firing at them) to not only get defeated but these nice EFEC players began to kill the AI Gunship. We both officially logged out and he lost the unit that was killed, thatís not right UBI.
NOW THAT IS A GLITCH and that is the only reason to dashboard a game.
Has anyone else ever seen anything like this?

DOBERMAN1 - PS3

AgitoxWanijima
01-14-2009, 11:23 AM
Ya hi, AgitoxAktio here from the 360 version, JSF commander of the 35th battalion Death From Above. Im here to file a bug that somehow after numerious victories back to back and constant upgrades of troops ive been demoted 3 times. I was rank 10 and after i won a game at reagan it demoted me to 9?? its done this qute a few times. Ive also taken a brake from endwar and came back only to be demoted from 12 to 8.... this is starting to get annoying.

Mordante2008
01-14-2009, 01:13 PM
Xbox 360 (EEFC Uk based player) Playing TOW and in after report it shows units have promoted/killed but these changes are not carried over to barracks/later games. still recieving the credits and purchases in barracks still working ok.

agomez2806
01-14-2009, 04:30 PM
It is taking forever to find a match, I've been waiting for the last 30 min's trying to connect to someone. What is going on?

I'm playing ToW on the PS3. It takes forever to find a game and makes the game hard to play when you're sitting in a lobby for 30 mins waiting, and nothing. I rebot my ps3, quit the game start over. Just to come back and wait some more.

AWess925
01-15-2009, 09:42 PM
All day today, I and several other players have been randomly kicked out of TOW. The message received is "The Tom Clancy's EndWar server is not available at this time. Please try again later."

Please fix these stupid bugs, when you fail to do so it makes it seem like you are just lazy money-grabbing *****s.

Thank you.

Lombardi_Legacy
01-16-2009, 01:07 PM
2 days and problem still not fixed. don't you guys even play your game to see how many glitches there is

THE-GRIZZLEY
01-18-2009, 12:29 AM
and yet they never check these forums....

Lombardi_Legacy
01-18-2009, 06:45 AM
yeah another conservative

Raide
01-18-2009, 07:17 AM
What makes you think the forums are not watched? Is it because issues are not resolved fast enough or that it seems that certain issues are not being addressed?

TW-Fear
01-18-2009, 09:23 AM
I'd like to report a bug I encountered this morning when I got onto the ToW.

First off I'll mention that I am a PS3 player, and that I have not played in the ToW for a decent while, definitely before the Devs decided to end the First War and start up a second.

So, this afternoon I hopped on, knowing I had some free time on my hands, and expected to hear that the Russians had won, and then I would be presented with the Faction selection screen for the 2nd war. But this never happened. It appeared as if I had just logged off or something, but I had all my originial units, upgrades, rank, and CP. I was still my Russian Battalion, and at the top it said it was Turn 6.

I didnt pay it too much mind, and went into a game defending Dukovny I believe from a EFEC commander. It was after his crushing defeat, due to complete Anniliation, and me controlling 2 of the 2 uplinks (Delta had been Crashed Mid-Game) that I probably had a distint advantage.

However, looking back on it, I had 3 units killed, when I don't remember even having 3 units down. I watched as I evac'd two units early on, then a third later in the game, but I dont see how they could have been killed...

But either way, I still had the advantage of being ranked 7, with upwards of 11 Hardened units, and a Veteren. Not to mention having upgraded almost every Attack aspect, 9/10 Defense and quite a few abilities.

The Point is... I was allowed to keep my Battalion, and all that came with it, while I doubt others did. They probably had to start from scratch, and that obvious disadvantage isn't fair.

If there's anything else I can help with, don't hesitate to ask.

~Fear

THE-GRIZZLEY
01-18-2009, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by Raide:
What makes you think the forums are not watched? Is it because issues are not resolved fast enough or that it seems that certain issues are not being addressed?

if you did pay attention to the forums, there would have been more than 1 update already....

Sithdemon666
01-18-2009, 04:22 PM
Are you guys ever going to fix the stupid no-promotions glitch where it says no units have ever fought in battle??? because this problem is happening on PS3 and Xbox 360 and alot of ppl are quiting and selling this game back to gamestop etc. because of this stupid glitch

Sithdemon666
01-18-2009, 04:23 PM
OBAMA isn't even a citizen quit protecting him u close minded fools!

CalzoWned7
01-19-2009, 08:10 PM
Manually ordering units to upgrade uplinks does NOT work. In other words, using the controller's drop down menu upgrade command produces no results. I have to use the pointer to do it successfully. I am not sure if the voice command option works, since I don't use it. This is on Xbox. Does the same problem occur on Playstation? This has to be a bug.

TW-Fear
01-20-2009, 04:49 AM
Originally posted by CalzoWned7:
Manually ordering units to upgrade uplinks does NOT work. In other words, using the controller's drop down menu upgrade command produces no results. I have to use the pointer to do it successfully. I am not sure if the voice command option works, since I don't use it. This is on Xbox. Does the same problem occur on Playstation? This has to be a bug.
This is odd, seems like your replying to an Issue I posted as a thread... Anyway, I have never had an issue with a unit securing or upgrading an Uplink till yesterday. I use all three forms to order units.

Barfly53
01-22-2009, 04:55 AM
TOW (360 version)
SPZ
Rondane
Assault mode, 1v1 and 2v2 (dunno 4v4)

When deepstriking to Bravo (with our deployment by Lima) the riflemens transport always "practice lands" in the treeline just before delta then moves off onto bravo, but it wastes like 15 seconds of the game time and can be easily spotted etc, can u look into this please http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

(treeline on edge of the path leading from delta>foxtrot)

NightProwler03
01-23-2009, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Raide:

It seems like they are not being addressed. A lot of these glitches have been widely known for a while now and nothing has really been done other than that one update which did not fix as much as we had hoped.

Also, I found a new glitch in TOW: Whenever you quit, turn off your xbox, or lose your internet connection/connection to xbox live the game will take the highest ranked unit type (i.e. transports, gunships) and set it back to recruit. It sometimes does this with two units. This happens with all factions on all maps. Trust me I know, this has happened to me MANY times with all three factions. I know you've been getting reports of units randomly disappearing and thus far I haven't seen anyone give an explaination as to the circumstances, so I feel this may be the reason. Now that you know the potential cause of the problem I suppose you can go about fixing it, http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif.

And another glitch in TOW: For some reason during the evacuation process of infantry when the choppers comes down to pick them up they don't evacuate. The chopper just stays there hovering above their location. I think what happens is most of the infantry enter the chopper but there is like one squad or a few of them that don't enter because they are glitching thus the chopper stays there. It's strange because visually in the first person camera thingy u see no infantry on the ground but one time when i saw this glitch i checked the sitrep and it showed some infantry guys below the chopper. Also the evac chopper becomes invincible and thus cannot be destroyed. Can be really unfair if your opponent has an indestructible evac chopper in the heart of your side of the map and can thus spot everything all the time for artillery and offmap support. Or in assult if you destroyed all his units but the last one is that invincible evac chopper, nothing can be done because it still counts as being on the field b/c it hasn't left the battle space, so the annihilation counter never starts. I think this glitch mainy occurs when infantry are in a building or at an uplink when u give the evac order. I don't recall this happening under any other circumstances, tho i suppose it's possible I simply do not remember.

Rage0329
01-24-2009, 10:46 PM
Can't seem to get a 2vs2 game going.

There's 3 of us sitting in there, 2 of us on one side, 1 on the other. A fourth person joins and they just can't seem to stick in the game.

We've watched it progressively for 30 minutes the same problem continues.

baimbridge
01-27-2009, 02:23 PM
it appears the theater of war on 360 is just completely broken theres neutral territories? and none of us can play apparently our faction has lost too many units?
seriously wtf sort it out

schu42
01-27-2009, 05:18 PM
yea , wtf man. i was just getting back on track from my units not getting promoted for a week. Damn , this is a great game , but way to many bugs for way to long now. Halo wars is coming soon. Work out this theater of DraMA or you will lose numbers greatly.

Atombombc4
01-27-2009, 06:44 PM
Can someone please tell me whats up with the TOW 360vers...?

Atombombc4
01-27-2009, 06:50 PM
All i want to know is when can i play it online on the 360 again..? i read all the replies on the board but i dont see any developer telling us whats up..

roguewarrior727
01-28-2009, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by Atombombc4:
All i want to know is when can i play it online on the 360 again..? i read all the replies on the board but i dont see any developer telling us whats up..

Its doubtful anyone in Shanghai is even aware of the problem. The Ubisoft Shanghai office is a disaster for game support.

Hoplyte
01-29-2009, 03:37 PM
Yesterday in TOW0, I played 9 matches (EFEC/360) and won all. All but 1 match were in Ft. Levski. Not only did the game not give me credit for 5 wins in a hotly contested and important space, it gave me an imaginary loss.

Ubi, I want to love this game, but this is not the first instance, nor the first problem.

KingMuerte
01-29-2009, 07:10 PM
What's the deal with 4v4? Ever since the second download pack I have not been able to play a 4v4. I always get the host has quit. Sometimes even when I am the host or worse my Xbox freezes. What gives. I gave up 4v4 a while ago and have just done 1v1 or 2v2 if a xbox friend is online at the time. I figured 4v4 would be fixed. Can anyone play 4v4?

Mordante2008
01-30-2009, 07:12 AM
Not getting any promtions and so changed battalion in bid to get some and still ont getting them!!

aznXbox
02-03-2009, 04:25 AM
Faction - JSF
Map - Any
Mode - Any

This has happened to me several times in the past week, the match will have just started, and I call in a unit, and right when the unit card appears on my screen, sometimes my opponent just leaves or disconnects. I recieve XP and Credits, but the unit i had just called in gets KIA. I do end up losing it when i check my barracks. I've lost probably 4 units Veteran or above due to this glitch. Please fix this one, its deadly horrible.

CDR_Alpha_Niner
02-04-2009, 11:23 PM
3 opposition disconnects (dashboards) on my record were not counted

1 of those disconnects was counted as a loss afterwards.

not cool.

ive been keeping my own records, and while the number of battles is the same, wins and losses in theater of war don't match up.

BobssTheDude
02-08-2009, 10:54 AM
Logged in this morning and all of my units were demoted to private along with my rank.

PS3 version.

CDR_Alpha_Niner
02-11-2009, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by ChunkyPython:
Logged in this morning and all of my units were demoted to private along with my rank.

PS3 version.

that's crap!

FliXSpider
02-16-2009, 09:13 AM
today i changed my faction from russia to europe, then went into the barracks to upgrade since i had some money, about 2 mill. i left tow mode to play some skirmish. since then i am not able to connect to the tow server anymore, it always skips in the moment the process says "verifiyng your faction"....this sucks big time, since i only changed faction to play with a friend o mine whos on the european side..wtfwtfwtf...

nazareem
03-05-2009, 07:17 AM
wth.. in raid today (SGB) support units refuse to evac ,they keep hovering above and do not leave (enemy kils them off because) or not come at all .plus i keep getting the msg. endwar server disconnected no xp and incapacitaded units killed off.also today engineers jammed and not evac olso . ,..lost a vet.engineer elite.riffelmen hardend.transport ..because of it all in total . normaly i would not Áomplain .but putting effort in ranking up and losing units like this,come one

CDR_Alpha_Niner
03-06-2009, 06:37 PM
I've seen this. I've seen icons marking evac choppers that aren't there and those units will continually be listed as in the process of evacuating. then, the only way to remove them is to down the chopper icon and kill the unit

ubisoft needs to get working on more than just dashboarders. they need to overhaul this game, because this is ridiculous.

lonelyshado1989
03-08-2009, 11:03 AM
So does artillery have a minimum range because it seems like it doesn't. I just watched and ally run his tanks at artillery at 30 meters and they were still killing his tanks.

MarlonBlazed
03-08-2009, 12:01 PM
Ever since the game crashed while changing battalions i haven't been able to log on to ToW.

lonelyshado1989
03-12-2009, 10:15 PM
Not only do rifleman stop out of nowhere and get shot at. NOW its transports full loaded with rifleman justing there and dying not even firing. Just happened to me at JFK space center. Now come to think of it I was fighting Euros at Arrabida and an allies tanks split up in two groups of two. Whats is so broken in this friggin game. Please fix this crap.

sobeitup
03-24-2009, 04:14 PM
xbox 360 TOW, Map Rondane: defender deep strikes delta becomes frozen can't use unit anymore

JDlunar
04-13-2009, 05:41 PM
Ok I am tired of JSF makeing sub accounts and cheating given them false wins against Russia, another thing I don't understand is two days in a row we beat JSF @ Vlore and Ft. Levski and we never advanced no clue why and we have had Ramstein and Roxenburg for almost 3 weeks and never was able to advance to Paris don't understand . This TOW is in favor of the JSF because they cheat by makeing sub accounts and loseing so they can win the turn a certain territories please fix I paid 60 dollars plus got the damn updates from the Playstation store This needs to be fixed or I want my money back and I am dead serious.

JDlunar
04-13-2009, 05:42 PM
Ok I am tired of JSF makeing sub accounts and cheating given them false wins against Russia, another thing I don't understand is two days in a row we beat JSF @ Vlore and Ft. Levski and we never advanced no clue why and we have had Ramstein and Roxenburg for almost 3 weeks and never was able to advance to Paris don't understand . This TOW is in favor of the JSF because they cheat by makeing sub accounts and loseing so they can win the turn a certain territories please fix I paid 60 dollars plus got the damn updates from the Playstation store This needs to be fixed or I want my money back and I am dead serious.

ZaXoNeR
05-12-2009, 11:40 AM
I Play EFEC, PS3

Bug from a 4v4 on the Reagan map.
Today i evacuated a unit, the evac chopper flys to my unit gets it out, and the chopper is leaving.
All of a sudden the evac chopper explodes.
Not taking any fire or anything.

I see the skull symbol on my unit and it stays there for a long time?
I can also not use this spot to deploy another unit.
How can this happen.

ZaXoNeR
05-12-2009, 11:41 AM
What happened on Wilstermarch?
EFEC won this map 10 days in a row, Russia wins it once and they get it?

ZaXoNeR
05-12-2009, 11:43 AM
I Played for 4-5 hours today.
got 3 matches and 4 crashes on the loading screen?

What kind of FUKKED UP bug is this?
We finally get 8 players and then the game just hangs on the loading screen?
Shouldn't this bug have been fixed in Beta, 6 months after this BUGGED game got a gold status?

psx-
07-19-2009, 06:19 AM
ok after 6-7 day blackout the Eu servers are back up & i guess i should thank u for fixing before weekend. u should explain to the forums what the problem is and how difficult it is to fix cause im sure u lost a lot of customers just out of principal.
Anyway it might just be me but i looked at yesterdays ps3 stats (day 29 war-5 ps3) and it says Eu won ramstien by 606 and russia had 200 only.... so how is it possible today (day 30) russia has control over it?

whatsupmf159
12-03-2010, 05:20 AM
hello everyone, when i try to join TOW he always says after "connecting to server", "verifying your faction..." and after that he don log in the TOW, he close the game or he say that i lost my connectiong to the Tom Clancy's Endwar Server
Game Mode:TOW
map:?
faction:??

JeRzEEEb0i
12-03-2010, 11:45 AM
Servers are down.. Ps3 users use Xlink Kai... Search it on google. we can play via system over the internet until everything works again.