PDA

View Full Version : No wanted posters

rainmaker811
05-30-2011, 08:08 AM
I am well into a REPEAT of the game. Have killed 3 captains and burned the towers. My notoriety is at max and yet,this time through, there are NO wanted posters and NO assassin recruits.

I have reloaded a few times and restarted but no change. I have been unable to post a question at ubi support because each time I try it fails to direct to the next page.

Has one experienced this problem?

sassinscreed
05-30-2011, 11:36 AM
how far are you in game? you can get assassin recruits in sequence 4 or 5 not sure and i think you dont get notoriety until one mission too where you have mission to lose it but not sure about that

rainmaker811
05-30-2011, 01:57 PM
I am not sure just where I am. All I know is I have two of the Romulus keys and have killed 3 captains and torched the towers.

My first time through it seemed both notoriety and assassin recruits both were in play long before this point.

Thanks for response

iN3krO
05-30-2011, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by rainmaker811:
I am not sure just where I am. All I know is I have two of the Romulus keys and have killed 3 captains and torched the towers.

My first time through it seemed both notoriety and assassin recruits both were in play long before this point.

Thanks for response

it has nothing to do with how much guards u kill.. it's about the sequence u are on...

rainmaker811
05-30-2011, 03:42 PM
Interesting

I did not pay any attention at what point either cme into play. I can understand the sequence being important for the assassin recruits to start, but the wanted posters should start when your notoriety starts.

At one point I intentionally po'd the bad guys. I started killing civilians just to get my notoriety at max. It was bright red. I was surrounded by guards trying to kill me, but no wanted posters.

I'll keep on playing and see what develops. Thanks again.

iN3krO
05-30-2011, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by rainmaker811:
Interesting

I did not pay any attention at what point either cme into play. I can understand the sequence being important for the assassin recruits to start, but the wanted posters should start when your notoriety starts.

At one point I intentionally po'd the bad guys. I started killing civilians just to get my notoriety at max. It was bright red. I was surrounded by guards trying to kill me, but no wanted posters.

I'll keep on playing and see what develops. Thanks again.

Actually it does... as for ac2 there is a mission to discreanse notoriety (as far as i remember xD)