PDA

View Full Version : How do you use the Codex Code?

No-oneSpecial
11-20-2010, 12:00 AM
Hey guys.
I live in Australia and got the Codex Edition of Brotherhood, but I can't for the life of me figure out where the heck to get my code?! It's the code for the 2 Solo Missions, 2 Multiplayer characters, and 1 Armor for Ezio.

I'm aware I need to enter it into a Ubisoft website, which will give me another code, which I then enter in the Exclusive Content section of the game, but I don't know where to enter my code to get the second code.

Can someone please link me to the site. I'd love to get the content so I can play as the Harlequin. He's the character I most looked forward to playing as.

Cheers.

No-oneSpecial
11-20-2010, 12:47 AM
please help me out guys. someone must know

ghost_shild
11-20-2010, 03:40 AM
I live in Belgium and I also bought the codex edition. My code was simply inside the box of the game, behind the manual. I didn't need to enter it on the ubisoft website btw. I got the PS3 version and i simply had to enter it on the exclusive content section in the game menu. Hope this helps.

Caligula__
11-20-2010, 04:18 AM
open the fake bottom of the Codex Chest, get the game from the very bottom, open it, there are 3 things in there. The game manual, ad for Alex Bowden "Assassin's Creed Brotherhood" book and a piece of plastic kind of thing with the two Singleplayer maps, two Multiplayer characters and the one armour on the front, flip that over and then take off/scratch off the silver band on the bottom, your code SHOULD be underneath (haven't done it yet)

Edit - Welcome to the forums

Edit Edit - Go to the main menu of the game, go to Extras, choose Exclusive Content and type in your code

Moon_Selena
11-20-2010, 06:50 AM
I have some problems with russian version of the game (Codex Edition). I want to enter my CE code, so I go to the Extras section (it's all in russian, so it's a little bit confusing *sigh* but there isn't anything else that match the description anyway), then I go to the only available section (wich is called not "Exclusive Content", but "Downloadable Content" for some reason X_x) and from there I just get kicked to PS Store to download Copernicus DLC). That's it, nothing else happens. So, please help, I'm kind of desperate here...
Also I don't see Uplay section in the main menu at all. How did THAT happen?!

DemonInBlack
11-23-2010, 07:27 AM
I have same problem with Russian version. Anybody in UbiSoft can help?

Black_Widow9
11-23-2010, 01:47 PM
Working on it. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif