PDA

View Full Version : we may go to acre as ezio in acr

ajl992008
09-26-2011, 11:04 AM
in the link below there is an extended version of the e3 trailer withuot the music but ezio talking to his sister claudia as if he is sending her a letter, at the beginning he said he is being sheltered in acre until he sets of to masyaf, does this mean we will be able to visit acre in acr? thoughts?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...=channel_video_title (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dsjg-YGh3oY&feature=channel_video_title)

AnthonyA85
09-26-2011, 11:21 AM
Now THAT is a better trailer without all the (to be quite honest) awful music overlay.

And hopefully, we might start in acre, or Rome and go to Acre. I hope that segment uses the same music from AC1 that plays when you're in Acre, that was really nice music.

twenty_glyphs
09-26-2011, 11:38 AM
I doubt we'll visit Acre in Revelations, unless it's in one of Alta´r's seal memories. It was an important port city that was a common landing place for Europeans traveling to the Holy Land. It sounds like Ezio landed there himself before making his way to Masyaf by land. From everything they've said, it sounds like the beginning of Ezio's story in the game will be when he arrives in Masyaf. The letter he's writing in this new trailer is likely backstory on what led him to Masyaf in the first place.

LightRey
09-26-2011, 11:46 AM
Is it just me, or did they make this trailer look better than the original one?

CRUDFACE
09-26-2011, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:

The ending definitely was, not in content, but in animation. Maybe they just touched it up a bit?

LightRey
09-26-2011, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by t260z:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

The ending definitely was, not in content, but in animation. Maybe they just touched it up a bit? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah, that's what I thought. I especially noticed it when they took off Ezio's hood and you could see his face.

ProletariatPleb
09-26-2011, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by t260z:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

The ending definitely was, not in content, but in animation. Maybe they just touched it up a bit? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah, that's what I thought. I especially noticed it when they took off Ezio's hood and you could see his face. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah, look closely at his face, he looks more beat up...

Blind2Society
09-26-2011, 12:15 PM
Claudia Auditore, the next assassin? Just kidding, but it does kind of seem plausible now.

Altair661
09-26-2011, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Blind2Society:
Claudia Auditore, the next assassin? Just kidding, but it does kind of seem plausible now.

She did take out 3 guards with just a knife in Brotherhood http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

DarthEzio55
09-26-2011, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by sidspyker24:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by t260z:

Yeah, that's what I thought. I especially noticed it when they took off Ezio's hood and you could see his face. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah, look closely at his face, he looks more beat up... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I like how after he lands on his knees, he just looks up, then pulls his hood back on http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

CRUDFACE
09-26-2011, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Altair661:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Blind2Society:

She did take out 3 guards with just a knife in Brotherhood http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

While wearing a dress at that! I'm surprised she could move in that thing, lol