PDA

View Full Version : P-47 lovers.....check this link out....wow!



Mysticpuma2003
12-11-2007, 11:48 PM
Looks amazing, great variants, but not for IL2 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

http://shockwaveproductions.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1870

and this one is super detail info for the same:

http://www.shockwaveproductions.com/store/p47/

Cheers, MP.

PF_Coastie
12-12-2007, 05:00 AM
I agree that it would be awesome. But I just have no desire to learn another game right now. Especially if its going to involve 3rd party add-ons and umpteen patches...ugh!

Is it just me or do those pics look very "cartoonish"? Something just does not look realistic about them.

TgD Thunderbolt56
12-12-2007, 05:49 AM
Originally posted by PF_Coastie:
I agree that it would be awesome. But I just have no desire to learn another game right now. Especially if its going to involve 3rd party add-ons and umpteen patches...ugh!


Same here...but that's just me



Originally posted by PF_Coastie:
Is it just me or do those pics look very "cartoonish"? Something just does not look realistic about them.

The models look fantastic. The colors are just a bit too vivid. They need a bit of weathering is all.

And a P-47N...mmmmm

Harti_5thW
12-12-2007, 07:00 AM
I have the wings of power P47 for FSX. It's pretty good, but could use a better skin.

T_O_A_D
12-12-2007, 07:06 AM
Originally posted by TgD Thunderbolt56:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PF_Coastie:
I agree that it would be awesome. But I just have no desire to learn another game right now. Especially if its going to involve 3rd party add-ons and umpteen patches...ugh!


Same here...but that's just me


</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The main reason I was so happy to find the original IL2 years ago and move away from CFS.

crucislancer
12-12-2007, 07:52 AM
Is this for FSX?

I'd pick this up if I could get FSX to run nice on my rig. I just don't have the computing horsepower for it right now. But if I did, I would pick this up.

GBrutus
12-12-2007, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by crucislancer:
Is this for FSX?

I'd pick this up if I could get FSX to run nice on my rig. I just don't have the computing horsepower for it right now. But if I did, I would pick this up.

The Shockwave P-47 package is for FS9. It will work in FSX but usually there are minor texture problems when porting native FS9 models over. It is a great package though and 3 point take offs and landings are possible just like the real thing. Have a look over at Sim-Outhouse.com for some great skins by Bomber_12th and Epsillon.