PDA

View Full Version : im stuck please help

keziah_joshua
11-19-2006, 10:18 PM
im in the room filled with vegitation where you find a 4 turnstiles and a statue(not the room where life upgrade #4 is),i've rotated the 4 correctly i guess, and i was able to get back to the hall where you can go back to the pasr, after which, where should i go? please help

kakalukiaJay
11-20-2006, 08:36 AM
When you post a question, please mention both your objective and location.
Display your in-game map.
The words in the lower left hand corner of the map describe your location.
The words at the top of the map describe your objective.

I am guessing that your location is: Water and Gardens Garden Hall (Present)
Your objective is either to "Activate the Towers" or "Activate the Second Tower"

In the present, attack red raiders, climb ledges etc. until you enter the Garden Hall in the present that is extremely overgrown with vegetation.

Many game players look all around that room and get stuck trying to figure out where to go (how to proceed.)
The Ubisoft developers created a good visual logic puzzle there.

As you approch the room that is overgrown with vegetation, on the left hand side wall is a square block.
Climb onto the boulder on your left. Perform a vertical wall run and bounce across onto a tree limb.
Continue onward from there.

Enjoy!<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y130/kakalukiaJay/mostHelpfulAwardSignature2006.png

keziah_joshua
11-20-2006, 09:06 AM
thanks for the advice, my objective right now is activate the towers, i found the life upgrade underneath the the turnstile which popped up another 4 turnstile in the garden hall, after the turning the four turnstiles a door was opened which leads me back to where i can time travel, i obtained a new power (breath of fate), did i miss any turnstile? do i have to go back in the garden hall (present)? where can i find the next life upgrade? thanks a lot!!

kakalukiaJay
11-20-2006, 07:00 PM
Please do NOT ask the same question in multiple discussions. Please delete your duplicate questions. Thank you.

You receive the Breath of Fate for going through the time warp portal room.
Proceed past the sand creatures to the overgrown Water Maiden Garden Hall in the Present.
Proceed through about ten new rooms to get to the location where you activate the Garden Waterworks Tower.
In that tower you may find your next Life Upgrade.

Enjoy!<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y130/kakalukiaJay/mostHelpfulAwardSignature2006.png