PDA

View Full Version : PC versions available in the United States

AubreyWilborn
10-29-2010, 02:42 PM
Hey-maybe this has already been asked on here, but are there gonna be _any_ other versions of ACB availabe for PC , here in the states? IF there is, I'll cancel my Best Buy pre-order.

And, on another note-it really stinks that the held the PC release back. And, it really only sucks because they allowed us to pre-order the game in MAY! I mean, why allow folks to pre-order something in May, for a November release-only to hold it back 'till Febuary?

EDIT: I just checked on Best Buy.com, and it turns out that my preorder has ALREADY beenc canceled. Man, I'm.

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not bypass the Language Filter.</span>

AubreyWilborn
10-31-2010, 08:08 PM
I know I seem to complain alot about this PC delay-but I really do do it because I'm such a fan of the AC series! AC1 blew me away, but AC2 is on a whole 'nother level. I just beat it once again, and I'm still floored by it. I've never seen a game combine storytelling, history, and action like AC2.

I think it's the best PC game to have come out in 09-'10, besides Bad Company 2. Despite that, it seems that the PC version still hasn't sold very well. I see huge, un-bought stocks of the game whenever I'm in an electronics store. And I think the delay had something to do with it.

These delays just don't make any sense, and Ubisoft has actually gone a step further with Brotherhood by offering the game for pre-order in MAY, only to cancel PC pre-orders in September/October. What kind of business sense is that? If your gonna release a PC version later, you know, say that from jump street. Right off the bat. Or release the game on time. Don't just put the game on pre-order status, only to cancel it later on.

TheXenon
11-01-2010, 05:09 AM
U mad bro?

AubreyWilborn
11-02-2010, 07:25 PM
Yeah, a little bit, lol. I need to get....you know. But I work all the dang time-it's hard.