PDA

View Full Version : Hook blade wrong hand



b0ng0r22
11-22-2011, 07:24 PM
The hook blade in acr is on the wrong hand as you see in the backround the hook blade is on left hand but in the game it is on the right one someone please explain this to me.

YHHTQ
11-22-2011, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by b0ng0r22:
The hook blade in acr is on the wrong hand as you see in the backround the hook blade is on left hand but in the game it is on the right one someone please explain this to me.
I have an explanation: Nitpicking. However, here you go...

http://xbox360media.ign.com/xbox360/image/article/118/1188451/assassins-creed-revelations-20110817102439532_640w.jpg

tjbyrum1
11-22-2011, 07:55 PM
Actually, that's not even the hookblade in the background.

The hookblade does not have a that blade part sticking out after the hook.

I do believe that is just concept-type art - an idea of sorts, but not the finished product.

YHHTQ
11-22-2011, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by tjbyrum1:
Actually, that's not even the hookblade in the background.

The hookblade does not have a that blade part sticking out after the hook.

I do believe that is just concept-type art - an idea of sorts, but not the finished product.

I assumed that would be fairly obvious from looking at it; It is ARTWORK, as in, NOT rendered with the game's engine...

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/dor/obje....html?page=mediaFull (http://uk.ps3.ign.com/dor/objects/93900/assassins-creed-revelations/images/assassins-creed-revelations-20110817102439532.html?page=mediaFull)

Either way, my point was to show to the OP another piece of artwork where the hookblade was on the right arm, not the left.

deskpe
11-23-2011, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by tjbyrum1:
Actually, that's not even the hookblade in the background.

The hookblade does not have a that blade part sticking out after the hook.

I do believe that is just concept-type art - an idea of sorts, but not the finished product.

I think in fiction the blade is there aswell as the hook, Yusuf(?) says theire hookblades has two parts, also in game he does do double assassinations, so it is there even if we dont normaly see it.

SupremeCaptain
11-23-2011, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by YHHTQ:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by b0ng0r22:
The hook blade in acr is on the wrong hand as you see in the backround the hook blade is on left hand but in the game it is on the right one someone please explain this to me.
I have an explanation: Nitpicking. However, here you go...

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He's not nitpicking if he was just asking a question, lol.

MrAnarchist
11-23-2011, 01:05 AM
Like the previous post said, it's concept art.

If you recall ezio had identical bracers on the cover of brotherhood, and we don't see those.

deskpe
11-23-2011, 01:27 AM
when ezio unlock the gate in the lighthouse level you see him use the hookblade on hes right arm

LightRey
11-23-2011, 05:06 AM
Originally posted by deskpe:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tjbyrum1:
Actually, that's not even the hookblade in the background.

The hookblade does not have a that blade part sticking out after the hook.

I do believe that is just concept-type art - an idea of sorts, but not the finished product.

I think in fiction the blade is there aswell as the hook, Yusuf(?) says theire hookblades has two parts, also in game he does do double assassinations, so it is there even if we dont normaly see it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You're right. It does. The encyclopedia provides a nice picture explaining that the hook part is in itself an extendable feature next to the blade.

RzaRecta357
11-23-2011, 07:54 AM
When does that book release? Or is it released? My friggin order is still awaiting.

LightRey
11-23-2011, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by RzaRecta357:
When does that book release? Or is it released? My friggin order is still awaiting.
The encyclopedia? I'm not sure. I got it with my Animus Edition.