PDA

View Full Version : NGEN online campaign in Pacific Fightes Stand Alone

MAILMAN------
02-20-2006, 03:00 PM
I have this same thread over in community help, but have not had any responses so I am taking a chance that someone in this forumn can give me an answer. Thanks in advance.

I am hosting an online campaign. The mission never changes. Nothing is recorded. It is the same mission over and over. Same flight plan, same target, same goals. It makes no difference if I shoot down four enemy planes or if I get killed. Nothing is recorded. It doesn't seem right to me. At this rate with the attack aircraft carrying only hvar rockets the enemy carriers will never be sunk even after watching successful attack after successful attack. I have "No instant success" unselected. I have tried it selected and still the same result. At the end my only choice is "NEXT" mission. When I resume the campaign the list shows progress, but the mission does not change. Can someone enlighten me how the NGEN campaigns are supposed to work and what settings are supposed to be or what congig,ini settings are supposed to be?

MAILMAN------
02-20-2006, 05:20 PM
Actually after some more investigation it appears that the Coral Sea NGEN is the one that is messed up. Guadalcanal is advancing in that it shows that material and fuel is being used and the map positions have changed after only one mission. Coral Sea is showing the same parameters after 5 flights. When checking files it was showing USAAF and Luftwaffe Aircraft. The same problem exists in the merged installation. Any ideas on editing or replacement of files?

CornbreadPattie
02-21-2006, 01:11 AM
Midway doesn't seem to want to work with me!