PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion-Ezio's AC2 Outfit on Uplay

Hayabusa Sushi
01-26-2011, 12:04 AM
Hey. I was wandering if there is any chance of getting Ezio's Assassin's Creed 2 outfit (like in the Cristina missions). on Uplay What do you guys think of this idea?

Gyro458
01-26-2011, 12:05 AM
I agree

Abeonis
01-26-2011, 01:51 AM
Have you thought of just playing Assassin's Creed II again?

kriegerdesgottes
01-26-2011, 09:33 AM
agreed, I hate the altair armor it looks ridiculous with the stupid puffy striped arms.

TorQue1988
01-26-2011, 09:42 AM
i would love to see that and as well a no shirt skin like in the fight club.

SwimmableSleet7
01-26-2011, 11:04 AM
I agree!
Or just make it dlc?

Mr_Shade
01-26-2011, 11:08 AM
As far as I am aware - The Uplay rewards are already set - so they can't add in new ones...

However that's not to say the idea is bad - just may mean it has to be via another method http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

SwimmableSleet7
01-26-2011, 12:20 PM
Action: Finish/Replay all the Christina Missions or finish all the Italian Wars memories.
Reward: AC2 Ezio skin, dyable ofcourse! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
Instead of the system reboot Project Legacy reward.

forgottenecho
01-26-2011, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by Abeonis:
Have you thought of just playing Assassin's Creed II again?

I'm already on my 3rd 100% playthru . . . still waiting on AC:B for PC

As for OP: are you refering to the white assassin outfit with a clean-shaven face? If so, I'd very much like it as a costume option as well http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Alpha Ender
01-26-2011, 02:08 PM
I like the idea too, but like Mr. Shade said, it will probably have to be through other channels. Adding it to UPlay would mean you'd have to include some new action to earn the points to buy it, or they would have to make a way for it to be retroactive.

swiftkinfe
01-26-2011, 02:21 PM
I had an idea about this in the ACB Future DLC thread.Like for DLC you get to play a set of missions as Ezio's father then unlock him in his assassin outfit or Ezio when he has it during the christina missions.

To me it didnt make sence why you couldnt use it in brotherhood.AC2 was succesful if I remember correctly so why not add the outfit?On an even better note why not be able to dye it?

k20ml
01-27-2011, 08:59 AM
what about a skin? like if the next DLC is again free they could just copy the codes of the original ezio nobility robes and paste it in the system and let us download it and install it in our hard drives.

if my suggestion comes through, can you guys also include ezio's front cover outfit with the two identical bracers and no armor at all except the metal pauldron ezio have on his left shoulder. you know, the look of ezio in the awesome realistic trailer?

Masta_Pain
01-28-2011, 07:17 AM
Definitely, but not on Uplay. Most of my points are gone I think. It's already in the game and has been shown in the game, so why not? They should just include it in an update.