PDA

View Full Version : More Den Defense

quavers22
11-21-2011, 08:19 AM
Okay so i have completed the game. all of my dens have master assassins in them and are protected from attacks.
i have tried killing them by sending them on impossible missions but they only get wounded.
i want to do more den defense because i thought it was great fun. is there anyway i can get rid of a master assassins and do more den defense?

Kytr
11-21-2011, 12:24 PM
I haven't tried it, but I don't know what would happen if a master assassin should die. To test, send all other assassin's on quests so that the calls will go just to master assassins. Next, call them into a fight by the water and try to get them knocked into the water (the easiest way to kill them that I can think of). That may open one of the dens. Personally I doubt it -- you will probably need to start a new game.

quavers22
11-25-2011, 08:26 AM
Masters don't die by water they just disappear and get recalled back to the den.

eagleforlife1
11-25-2011, 08:55 AM
It's the same with every assassin.

tjbyrum1
11-25-2011, 09:08 AM
Truth be told - I doubt you can kill a Master Assassin. Ubisoft was trying to be helpful - they knew how mad we'd feel if one of our Master Assassin were killed all of a sudden, so I doubt that they can die.

However, if you REALLY want to play Den Defense, I do believe their is a storyline mission that includes Den Defense. Replay it through the DNA menu. That is, if their was a storyline mission with it.

I am not certain if there was.

Kytr
11-28-2011, 11:00 AM
There was a storyline den defense during the sequence where you arrive at Constantinople. I think is is memory 6.