PDA

View Full Version : Resolutions (not new years resolutions btw ;) )

HotelBushranger
04-29-2005, 08:56 AM
Last week I got a brand new 19 inch flat screen monitor right. Now it's buggered up all my resolution settings. My old 17 went up to 1024, now my new oen goes up to 1280x1024. In PF, the highest resolution is 1280x960, which basically squishes everything to one side and makes everything look bad. So, I went to the config.ini file and changed it to 1280x1024. The problem now is, there are 2 bars on the screen, top and bottom like a widescreen, and when I have mirror on, in the bottom left I can see another peice of the aircraft, I can't tell which but its just annoying and pesky. Is there any way to possibly remove the 2 bars somehow, or failing that at least get rid of the annoying thing? It goes away when I have mirror off, but I still want it on

Cheers

p1ngu666
04-29-2005, 01:14 PM
SaveAspect=0

think its that one. its not perfect, like u dont see arrows at top of screen anymore, and in fog ull have clear view, but it stops the flashy thing and u can see abit more top and bottom http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif