PDA

View Full Version : Does it matter what order you unlock Elka's 4 powers?

stilt2008
12-31-2008, 01:16 AM
I guess am just gonna wing it, but I went looking for the answer to this question here and didn't it asked before?

stilt2008
12-31-2008, 01:16 AM
I guess am just gonna wing it, but I went looking for the answer to this question here and didn't it asked before?

cooldude6681
12-31-2008, 02:21 AM
No, the order doesn't matter.

cassiels
05-21-2009, 05:04 PM
I think it does matter: I unlocked the blue power first, I need another 19 seeds to get a next colour but I can't reach any more seeds because I can't yet use the green or red plates. I have been stuck for three weeks and have gone round the healed areas at least 50 times, over and over.

rexfactor456
05-23-2009, 10:54 AM
It doesn't matter, I unlocked the blue power first too and the lightseeds were easy to find.

A tip: In each healed area there is atleast one branch (so you can get to the other 3 places in that region) go in one direction till you get to the other healed section. From the second healed section go back to the first (not using the same road). Do that in both regions werre you use the blue power, then in-between the four starter sections (werre you first encounter each of the corrupted). Hope that helpedhttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif