PDA

View Full Version : Oleg and Team...I noticed an oversight..I think..

XyZspineZyX
08-10-2003, 11:35 PM
To the development team....I just noticed on the "regiments" tab when "arming" , there is no "JG7" emblem.Where is JG 7 (I went to use it for photo op)? Is this an oversight on your part? Or is it possible for players to add emblems in the regiments folder, or do you guys need to do it, and if it is possible, please explain how. Also, regarding ships, you guys did a great job at creating them graphically, but why do they not fire the main turrets? It would be great to see them fire either in a ship to ship engagement, throwing up flak, or shore bombardment of air fields if in range. THAT would be cool, especially with lots of black smoke and flame when firing a volley. Just a suggestion. Thanks for reading my post.

Lev /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

XyZspineZyX
08-10-2003, 11:35 PM
To the development team....I just noticed on the "regiments" tab when "arming" , there is no "JG7" emblem.Where is JG 7 (I went to use it for photo op)? Is this an oversight on your part? Or is it possible for players to add emblems in the regiments folder, or do you guys need to do it, and if it is possible, please explain how. Also, regarding ships, you guys did a great job at creating them graphically, but why do they not fire the main turrets? It would be great to see them fire either in a ship to ship engagement, throwing up flak, or shore bombardment of air fields if in range. THAT would be cool, especially with lots of black smoke and flame when firing a volley. Just a suggestion. Thanks for reading my post.

Lev /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif