PDA

View Full Version : Help with PE-2 add on

chuffy1970
01-05-2007, 03:28 PM
I've had the PE-2 add on since it came out but I just treated myself to a new PC and I've tried to install it on there. However, when it asks me to unlock the game with the transaction number it doesn't accept it. I've emailed Ubi but they don't work weekends (boo!).

So does anyone have any ideas on how to get round this? Is there something on the installation on my old PC that I can transfer to my new PC to make it think it's unlocked?<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

"This is the life. A crack at the Hun and back home in time for tea and crumpets!!"

JtD
01-05-2007, 03:30 PM
Just copy it over. Worked for me.

chuffy1970
01-05-2007, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by JtD:
Just copy it over. Worked for me.

I thought about doing that but that seemed too easy to be true!!<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

"This is the life. A crack at the Hun and back home in time for tea and crumpets!!"

JtD
01-05-2007, 03:46 PM
I got a new pc a few months ago and was going to install everything again, but after installing the original FB I got bored and just used LAN to copy the files. It worked. It also meant I'd keep all the missions, tracks, skins etc.

Maybe you need to do an installation first. I was using the il2 and il2fb exe files from 4.04, because the 4.05 exes kept crashing the program. Maybe that made a difference.