PDA

View Full Version : How Much did you donate for GWX 2.0?

SNAKE1937
12-22-2007, 10:36 AM
I have yet to get my DVD copy Of GWX 2.0 from a friendly member who reported "it's in the mail" and was wondering what was the level of donation among us.My plan was $20 ( the same as I did for the OFF update to CFS3 )a fine fellow helped with.

Read a lot of chatter about who did the work as to who should be compensated ( hard for me to FILTER OUT the BS and the facts).

SNAKE1937
12-22-2007, 10:36 AM
I have yet to get my DVD copy Of GWX 2.0 from a friendly member who reported "it's in the mail" and was wondering what was the level of donation among us.My plan was $20 ( the same as I did for the OFF update to CFS3 )a fine fellow helped with.

Read a lot of chatter about who did the work as to who should be compensated ( hard for me to FILTER OUT the BS and the facts).

wildhawke111
12-22-2007, 01:03 PM
My own feelings are as it is donations and not a fixed price its entirely a private matter what someone contributes.I dont think there is a need for this poll anyway. Regardless Snake have a lovely Christmas then *Go Sink Em All*

Snake my own contribution was in fact 20 dollars if you really want to know.
Danny -- Cheers Buddy

Carotio
12-22-2007, 02:30 PM
I didn't want to participate in the mass hysteria to get GWX2 before time, also because I wasn't hungry for it as everybody else, but to show my appriciation for subsim, I donated 55$, which gave me the almanach and my personal avatar... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif