PDA

View Full Version : Il2 start failure

BillSwagger
04-01-2009, 04:38 AM
this is a rare problem but in the month I've had this game it has happened a handful of times.

After playing Il2, i will try to restart the program, and when i click on the Icon, (either the shortcut, or the actual Il2.exe file) i get the hour glass like its booting up, but then the program never starts...
Rebooting the computer usually fixes this, but logging out of windows doesn't. If the reboot doesn't work, then I have to reinstall Il2.
What might be causing this??
Like i said, it is rare, but it happens enough to be a nuisance.

thanks

BillSwagger
04-01-2009, 04:38 AM
this is a rare problem but in the month I've had this game it has happened a handful of times.

After playing Il2, i will try to restart the program, and when i click on the Icon, (either the shortcut, or the actual Il2.exe file) i get the hour glass like its booting up, but then the program never starts...
Rebooting the computer usually fixes this, but logging out of windows doesn't. If the reboot doesn't work, then I have to reinstall Il2.
What might be causing this??
Like i said, it is rare, but it happens enough to be a nuisance.

thanks

-HH-Quazi
04-01-2009, 07:50 AM
When it happens again, hit Ctrl+Alt+Delete and under the Processes tab find a process called il2fb.exe, highlight it and then click on the tab called End Task. Then go back and restart it again.

BillSwagger
04-01-2009, 01:04 PM
i looked under processes, but i might've missed it.

thanks