PDA

View Full Version : Campaign Problem

kentcol
01-01-2005, 10:38 PM
With installed IL2+AEP+PF and 3.03 merged patch, when I go to start a new campaign for US, why do I only get the options for Pacific Campaigns? How do I get the Eastern US Campaigns?

kentcol
01-01-2005, 10:38 PM
With installed IL2+AEP+PF and 3.03 merged patch, when I go to start a new campaign for US, why do I only get the options for Pacific Campaigns? How do I get the Eastern US Campaigns?

kentcol
01-01-2005, 11:41 PM
*BUMP*

reddevil49
01-02-2005, 12:55 AM
There is no eastern US campaings as the US never fought in Russia. And if you mean Europe then you need the Battle Over Europe add on. I think that is what it is called. Hope this small amount of info answers your question.

3.JG51_BigBear
01-02-2005, 01:29 AM
Battle Over Europe is a third party addon created in cooperation with Oleg and 1c. You can pick it up at JustFlight.com Its reasonably priced and is a quality product. Its probably the best you can get if you're looking to fly for the eight airforce. There was also a free upgrade after the release of AEP that adds some British campaigns, some P-38 stuff, and the Me-110 (I'm sure there was more but I can't remember). Now if you're actually looking for an Eastern Front campaign for the P-51 I can't help you http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif.