PDA

View Full Version : how to use pre-order code

dragonballnub
03-17-2011, 05:19 AM
I have just received the game, I have installed it and everything. Im just wondering how I use the code I got with the game.

shop27C171CB8
03-17-2011, 05:26 AM
Once you've installed the game go to the folder you installed Assassins Creed Brotherhood and open "Activation.exe"
Fill in the code received by the pre-order and your good to go!
Already running around with the HELMSCHMIED DRACHEN ARMOR myself!

The extra goodies that came with the pre-order such as the soundtrack, map of Rome etc. can be found where you placed the download of Assassins Creed Brotherhood.
The file is called "ACB_Deluxe_Edition_Bonus.zip" and can be opened with winrar/winzip/7zip and extracted to the location desired.

autarkie
03-18-2011, 03:55 AM
I have preordered with e-mail delivery (just the key), but got just a single code. Is that alright, or should there be something else?

Lusankya84
03-18-2011, 04:10 AM
Originally posted by autarkie:
I have preordered with e-mail delivery (just the key), but got just a single code. Is that alright, or should there be something else?

I ordered through D2D and also received only one key. However this one key apparently unlocked all bonus stuff. I can chosse the Harlequin and Officer in MP and can use the Helmschmied Drachen Armor in SP.

Mr_Shade
03-18-2011, 04:34 AM
Hi there.

Certain digital download versions - may come with the extra content already in the game - so you do not need to redeem a code to access them.

To check if the content is there - you can look in the Outfits menu in the single player game, or multiplayer menu as posted above.

If you have the Helmschmied Drachen Armor in Single Player or the Harliquin / Officer in Multipler - you already have the content - so there is no need to redeem a code.

If you do not, the code will be on either the order confirmation email - or on a card inside the box.

Once you have that code - goto the "extras' menu on the main menu of the game, and enter it as printed.

This will unlock the extras.

Remember the standard edition of the title does not contain the bonus content, only the Auditore, Codex, Digital deluxe versions contain it all. Certain regions also have a Special Edition, which contains part of it.

dragonballnub
03-18-2011, 07:39 AM
i also have another question.... i have tried to join an online game but i have sat it there for an hour and can't find any games.... could anyone help?