PDA

View Full Version : Email Discussion * Spoilers *

beanodad
11-20-2010, 02:41 PM
I was flicking through the emails in the present day animus on Lucy's account and there was one about Desmond screaming in his sleep and Rebecca replying 'I feel bad about doing this to him' ( or something similar ).

I was just wondering what everyone thinks about what happened and If it has anything to do in the ending credits when you hear the voices say 'the machine did this to him'.

Confusious30
11-20-2010, 02:45 PM
Rebecca is a Templar. I knew it almost immediately from ACII, but it is now confirmed.

I do not know what she's doing to Desmond, but obviously she is doing something to make him lose his sanity a little.

shanethebouncer
11-20-2010, 02:51 PM
No i think she meant she felt bad for puttin him through the animus and thats why hes screaming.

SWJS
11-20-2010, 02:58 PM
Rebecca says she heard Desmond Screamng in his sleep. Lucy says she heard it to, and she hates putting him through the animus like that, but that they have no other choice if they're to free the world.

Redfeather1975
11-20-2010, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Confusious30:
Rebecca is a Templar. I knew it almost immediately from ACII, but it is now confirmed.

I do not know what she's doing to Desmond, but obviously she is doing something to make him lose his sanity a little.

I am not that far, but I think there is an email where Shaun says Rebecca is a Templar. But he was only joking, because he got in trouble from Lucy.