PDA

View Full Version : AC:R Ending - Lady + Baby = Eve?? [SPOILERS]

zerocooll21
11-16-2011, 07:13 AM
During the whole ending of the world scene Tinia shows you a lady with a baby. Anyone else think she looked Eve from the truth video? They show here quite a few times in the short vid.

EmmaBemma
11-16-2011, 07:31 AM
I thought so too. What the purpose of her being in the video was, I'm not sure.

BIG SPOILER BELOW

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">Especially since she and her baby died</span>

zerocooll21
11-16-2011, 07:34 AM
Could have died, or could be misdirection. True not a lot to go on, just something I noticed/thought about.

I've seen some people get all ****y about "spoilers" didn't want to deal with it.

EmmaBemma
11-16-2011, 08:15 AM
I considered misdirection but I really don't know how else to interpret facing a giant wall of fast-moving fire.

De Filosoof
11-17-2011, 12:43 PM
yeah that's it! i recognized her face! She really looks like Eve! Nice

De Filosoof
11-17-2011, 12:44 PM
she's also the one who's the most in the cinematic. So i think she's an important person like Eve.

De Filosoof
11-17-2011, 12:49 PM
Ok here's a theory...
If this is Eve...
Remember the truth video in AC:2 were they "stole" the apple?We now know TWCB and people worked together to save the earth. In that video you also see people working. It looks like they are making "the artifacts" like the apple of eden to prevent the solar flare. But i think Adam and Eve ruined this collaboration. It also fits in with Juno talking about the people and their lack of knowledge in AC:B. I really think it is Eve in this cinematic realizing she ****ed up good.
Maybe she thought the apple was a bad thing and got rid of it.

zerocooll21
11-17-2011, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by thijs_bijlsma:
she's also the one who's the most in the cinematic. So i think she's an important person like Eve.

Its hard to say, the only way she could have survived that wall of fire is if a TWCB intervened or someone with a POE did something. You would think if it was her they wouldn't show her dying but we really have no idea of a timeline in that era.

I'm going off memory so correct me if I'm wrong but the interbreeding didn't start till AFTER the CME right?

De Filosoof
11-17-2011, 01:10 PM
I don't know sorry. But she's ALOT on screen in that cinematic so it looks like she's a key figure of some kind...

De Filosoof
11-17-2011, 01:13 PM
After the fire hit's her...there's a bright blue/white light on one place of the earth...what's up with that? An explosion? an explosion from what...

De Filosoof
11-17-2011, 01:19 PM
Woooow!!! just saw the AC:2 truth video again and there is standing one of TWCB with the apple! it looks like Minerva never noticed it! did you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esajBlgE1uk

stop the video at 0.24

maybe everyone figured this out already but i never noticed it. It looks like she's controlling/enslaving the people with the apple.

zerocooll21
11-17-2011, 01:26 PM
Yah deff see a lot of her which is why I thought about it in the first place. I did notice the white light at the end, no idea what that could be.

Haha yah I did notice that from back in ACII http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

De Filosoof
11-17-2011, 01:31 PM
Kinda freaky right? I find the white light a little bit suspicious...it's only seen once on 1 spot, RIGHT after the flames hit the lady with the baby.

zerocooll21
11-17-2011, 01:42 PM
IDK, it could be the sun just disappearing behind the earth. I need to watch it again.