PDA

View Full Version : End of the Game, PS3.

bobbymoore1
01-03-2008, 05:41 AM
At the end of the game when the credits roll is that it? Are you only still moving around so you can finish collecting flags and killing Templars???
Obviously part 2 is on the way?
Whats the general thought on the game itself?
Excellent graphics and gameplay but the very end was easy enough but overall i'v been impressed.

Chionubiforums
01-04-2008, 11:36 PM
Whats the general thought on the game itself?

Look, I'm gonna give you a little insight here.
Replay the game. Open your eyes this time.

Pay more attention to the 'Desmond' parts of the game - that's what the game really is about. You find that, once you pick up on the 'future timeline' story, the story in general is even better than the graphics and gameplay combined.

You probably don't know what the ending scene is about, with all the symbols. Look around, do you recognize any of these symbols? Maybe Google can help you out with those, buddy.

Google is all-knowing, all-seeing, all-witnessing. Use google to get illuminated. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

RpHockey
01-06-2008, 01:04 PM
So that is the end of the game thats it lol
its a great game but i dont like the ending =[

Chionubiforums
01-06-2008, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by RpHockey:
So that is the end of the game thats it lol
its a great game but i dont like the ending =[

Ahh child.
But you fail to enjoy for you do not understand its true meaning.
I'll drop a few keywords, let me know if this rings a bell for you.

Satellite.
New World Order.
Armageddon.
Templar Knights.
Piece of Eden.
DIA. (Denver International Airport)
Mind Control.

blarson11
01-06-2008, 02:59 PM
i think people have a hard time realizing that some of the most important dialogue/story elements take place in the future. how many people actually talked to lucy as much as possible and listened i wonder? read all the emails? researched the symbols?

anyone who zipped through the future cuz they thought the story was in the past should replay the game, focusing on the future

spazzoo1025
01-06-2008, 03:01 PM
yeah in the beginning, talking to her actually reveals the background of Des, n wat happened to him

Chionubiforums
01-06-2008, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by blarson11:
i think people have a hard time realizing that some of the most important dialogue/story elements take place in the future. how many people actually talked to lucy as much as possible and listened i wonder? read all the emails? researched the symbols?

anyone who zipped through the future cuz they thought the story was in the past should replay the game, focusing on the future

Which is why we need an Illumination topic.
If someone doesn't create it quickly, I swear I will.

bobbymoore1
01-06-2008, 04:15 PM
I followed the game, I liked the game, all I asked for was something I might have missed. Quite clearly I missed possibly 1 dialogue of Lucy and Desmond. I get the story, all i did want to know was is that it when they leave the room the last time, come on lads if I didnt understand i believe I would have knocked the game as opposed to ask questions. If I'm wrong, whats the point in this whole website etc etc.....

Chionubiforums
01-06-2008, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by bobbymoore1:
I followed the game, I liked the game, all I asked for was something I might have missed. Quite clearly I missed possibly 1 dialogue of Lucy and Desmond. I get the story, all i did want to know was is that it when they leave the room the last time, come on lads if I didnt understand i believe I would have knocked the game as opposed to ask questions. If I'm wrong, whats the point in this whole website etc etc.....

Well, then to simply answer your question:
Yes, that's it.

But 'it' is entirely defined upon how you did play the game, and what you experienced during that play. If you picked up every bit of info there is, then that's it, yes.

I would recommend you the pocket books for a deeper look into the story - but unfortunately they were cancelled before they were published. So then you will just have to wait until AC2 hits shelves.. or until Ubisoft Montreal releases DLC.

bobbymoore1
01-06-2008, 04:27 PM
Thank You, and I do look forward to th Part 2.

rwilliston
01-06-2008, 08:43 PM
Anyone else besides me disappointed? I found the game interesting, great graphics, and fun to play. It's cool being indestructible and flying around rooftops killing people.
But for the price I found it just ended too soon. I was ready for months of killing and boom, it's done after probably not more than 12 hours of playing time. I realize I could have strung it out going after all the flags and saving a few more citizens, but there are zero points for doing so, my character doesn't get any stronger, so why bother. At the least it should have let you replay all the missions with your foes getting stronger each time or at least more numerous, but you can't even do that.
For the price frankly I'd tell my friends to just go to a gaming cafe and create an account to play the game there (if they have it), it's b cheaper than buying it.
As for the plot, interesting but simplistic and way to easy to figure out. They should have had lots of puzzles like at the end during the game that you could figure out to collect useful artifacts during the game to increase the challenge level and make it more interesting. Or at least allowed you free into today's world to assassinate a few people the same way at the end. Oh well.
Now it'll be several years wait for a sequel that will allow another 20 hours play, hardly seems worth it.