PDA

View Full Version : Bug with 3.03

sapre
12-25-2004, 06:35 PM
After I install the patch, some ships has became invisible in FMB viewer (IJN Yukikaze1945, IJN Amatukaze1945) and I cant place it on FMB and if I try to load missions with these ship in it, my PC freezes.
Also, Test runway 1 and 2 is also invisible, but It becomes visible when I place them.
Is it only me?

Edit:
I forgot to mention that I can't load Coral Sea map in QMB no longer.
Probably because the ships I mentioned above is used in that map.
Olso When I select the mentioned ships in FMB and quite the FMB, main menu freezes.
Is there any official word on this patch?

sapre
12-25-2004, 06:35 PM
After I install the patch, some ships has became invisible in FMB viewer (IJN Yukikaze1945, IJN Amatukaze1945) and I cant place it on FMB and if I try to load missions with these ship in it, my PC freezes.
Also, Test runway 1 and 2 is also invisible, but It becomes visible when I place them.
Is it only me?

Edit:
Olso When I select the mentioned ships in FMB and quite the FMB, main menu freezes.
Is there any official word on this patch?

Troll2k
12-25-2004, 07:41 PM
I do not have 3.03 yet.But in 3.02bm in fmb I too have invisible test runways(in static ship section)until I insert on a map.

VMF223_Smitty
12-25-2004, 08:01 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sapre:
Is it only me?

Edit:
Is there any official word on this patch? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am not experiencing any of the problems that you mentioned. Runs clean and good here. If it was a bug, it has to be something that triggers it in a particular system/set-up/situation event, I would think.

sapre
12-25-2004, 08:02 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Troll2k:
I do not have 3.03 yet.But in 3.02bm in fmb I too have invisible test runways(in static ship section)until I insert on a map. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I also have a invisible test runway, but I can place them and I can load missions using them with no problem.
But I can't place both invisible amatukaze and yukikaze, and for yukikaze, the "show object" bar is greyed out.
Can anyone test and see whether this problem is only mine or is it common for 3.03 patch?

hawkmeister
12-25-2004, 09:00 PM
Make sure you guys are using

C:\Program Files\Ubi Soft\IL-2 Sturmovik Forgotten Battles\il2fb.exe

to start the sim - not the "new" exe file (which is not part of 3.03).

Pay close attention to the startup screen for the version number it displays.

-Bill

sapre
12-25-2004, 10:03 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by hawkmeister:
Make sure you guys are using

C:\Program Files\Ubi Soft\IL-2 Sturmovik Forgotten Battles\il2fb.exe

to start the sim - not the "new" exe file (which is not part of 3.03).

Pay close attention to the startup screen for the version number it displays.

-Bill <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'm using the il2fb.exe.
with new_exe, the game wont launch.

sapre
12-26-2004, 02:45 AM
I re-download the patch and problem was solved http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif