PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in the Garden Tower level

Sultans_Apple
01-10-2005, 02:01 PM
Hey guys-

I cannot figure where I need to go here. I have done a bit of the gardens level and activated a crank that gave me a cut scene panning over the gardens and the running water. The cut scene stopped at what looked like a tunnel where the water flowed into. Using my SoT logic, this is where I should be going to, eh? Okay...so how do I get here?

I have beaten the Crowmaster and crept up the ledges to kill him on the second level. While here I pulled a level to make a bride and pull the block over. This block held open a door for me...now when I activate the crank here I don't know where to go (this is the crank that gave me the cut scene). At one point the Prince goes down into where water is flowing and he goes around a corner and there is a beam to walk across. At the center of this beam you can jump over to a rope which brings me back down to pretty much where I started. The platform at the end of the beam looks like I could smash through it if I had the right sword (SoT logic). I'm not sure where to go now. Help please! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks!

Sultans_Apple
01-10-2005, 02:01 PM
Hey guys-

I cannot figure where I need to go here. I have done a bit of the gardens level and activated a crank that gave me a cut scene panning over the gardens and the running water. The cut scene stopped at what looked like a tunnel where the water flowed into. Using my SoT logic, this is where I should be going to, eh? Okay...so how do I get here?

I have beaten the Crowmaster and crept up the ledges to kill him on the second level. While here I pulled a level to make a bride and pull the block over. This block held open a door for me...now when I activate the crank here I don't know where to go (this is the crank that gave me the cut scene). At one point the Prince goes down into where water is flowing and he goes around a corner and there is a beam to walk across. At the center of this beam you can jump over to a rope which brings me back down to pretty much where I started. The platform at the end of the beam looks like I could smash through it if I had the right sword (SoT logic). I'm not sure where to go now. Help please! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks!

clavecque
01-10-2005, 02:48 PM
are you in the past or present?

Sultans_Apple
01-10-2005, 03:02 PM
Nevermind. I figured out that I had to make it back to the water maiden http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif Thanks!

chlupy
02-02-2005, 11:14 AM
I am stuck at the same stage
How did you get out?

aingen
02-02-2005, 11:19 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chlupy:
I am stuck at the same stage
How did you get out? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It is normal that you return to the start of this area again. Leave it the same way you entered it and go back to the garden hall!

chlupy
02-02-2005, 12:50 PM
Once got back to the garden hall.
What to look for?
I think I got the wrong way out when I killed the crowman in the Garden Hall. what suppose to do then?
Thank you

aingen
02-02-2005, 01:47 PM
You are supposed to turn the four levers in the center hall to open a door down there...

chlupy
02-02-2005, 02:21 PM
Sorry but I have no lever to pull
(I am in the past and right get there)
I go up to the ladder but cannot find the way out

eydaimon
02-02-2005, 10:18 PM
I'm stuck here too! This is the second time I'm in this area. The first time the crank had a flame, and I could rotate it. Then I splashed back in the water, go around the corner, onto the center of the beam, and jump back to the rope. Then I'm back to square one. I can't leave the area, because the gate is closed, and if I do it all over again, well, I'm back again. I seem to be stuck going over and over. Is there another way out? I also go the secret powerboost which is down under the whole area.

eydaimon
02-02-2005, 10:21 PM
btw, I'm in the past, and supposed to activate the second tower, past. I'm in the square adjacent to where I'm supposet to be going... if I weren't stuck in this loop....

eydaimon
02-02-2005, 10:26 PM
this is where I am for the second time:
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2004/reviews/919986_20040920_screen005.jpg

http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2004/reviews/919986_20041101_screen019.jpg

http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2004/reviews/919986_20041101_screen009.jpg

kakalukiaJay
02-03-2005, 08:01 AM
There is a structure in the middle of that garden with a weight platform. Wall run up onto the weight platform, slow down time, quickly run to the left, wall run up onto the timed raised box, and wall run up onto a ledge.

Enjoy the rest of your journey!

aingen
02-03-2005, 09:52 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by eydaimon:
I'm stuck here too! This is the second time I'm in this area. The first time the crank had a flame, and I could rotate it. Then I splashed back in the water, go around the corner, onto the center of the beam, and jump back to the rope. Then I'm back to square one. I can't leave the area, because the gate is closed, and if I do it all over again, well, I'm back again. I seem to be stuck going over and over. Is there another way out? I also go the secret powerboost which is down under the whole area. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, you have to rotate the lever at the place where you come back to the "flamy" lever. Turn this lever to reopen the door and go back to the garden hall!

eydaimon
02-03-2005, 03:08 PM
Sorry, i don' get this one. I can use a an old
save to get back to the garden hall if I want,
especially as I've done this room before. But
I can't seem to find where to go after that?

eydaimon
02-03-2005, 03:09 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kakalukiaJay:
There is a structure in the middle of that garden with a weight platform. Wall run up onto the weight platform, slow down time, quickly run to the left, wall run up onto the timed raised box, and wall run up onto a ledge.

Enjoy the rest of your journey! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks, but as I mentioned, this is the second time in this room. i seem to be trapped here now. I've already done this room once, and did the time thing. I get back to the garden hall eventually, then everything points me back there, and doors get locked in such a way that I just keep going back there.

fotomoto
02-03-2005, 03:31 PM
ok so you turned the lever and saw cut scene of four levers rising at central garden, right? moved around to a beam where you see a wall with crack and you jump onto a rope and came down to where you started, right? now use the lever infront of you to open the gate to go back to central garden hall.

eydaimon
02-03-2005, 07:19 PM
What I'm trying to say is, i already did the whole four levers rising thing. I went back to the garden and messed with them too... I seem to have gotten back here AGAIN.

aingen
02-04-2005, 09:30 AM
After changing the levers in the right position, a movie will show a door that opens. You have to go through that door (this door is at the lowest level in this hall). Don't go back to the garden. It's useless to go there again.

kakalukiaJay
02-04-2005, 08:54 PM
aingen has it right now that we know where you are.

In the future, for any of us "volunteering help in this forum", the person asking for help should give us as much information as possible such as:

Display the In-game map.
-- What is your current location?
-- What is your objective?

What else happened before that might help us to understand where you are in the progress of the game.

What other recent events happened?
-- did you swing off a pole or bar or a series of poles?
-- did you defeat a sand creature bandit or a Silhouette or a CrowMaster?
-- have you started water flowing?
-- did four turnstile levers "pop up"?
-- have you turned the levers to open a door?

Thanks.

batswinger
02-17-2005, 07:33 AM
Hey... I'm stuck here too. I've opened the stone door that gets me access to the time warp room to return to the present. Once in the present I go back through the garden hall and up through the maze back to the point where the original activating lever that opened the doors depending on what position it was. I managed to get to a point which said "I'm in the right place... but the wrong time. I must return to the past to activate the towers". When I return to the past I'm right back in the garden and I can't seem to find my way to the first tower.

aingen
02-17-2005, 08:53 AM
In the room with "I'm in the right place... but the wrong time. I must return to the past to activate the towers", do not really go back all the way, but continue in this area.

Here you are able to use the right wall to walk and jump on a pillar. If on these pillars, look around for all directions to jump and you will be confronted with the largest chases of all...
Good luck!

batswinger
02-17-2005, 10:57 AM
Thanks aingen... I'll give that a try.

zender_ady
11-05-2005, 09:10 AM
i do all the maze until i reach the second crank that i can not move.. bcuz it does not have a flame.. how do i make it burn ? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

kakalukiaJay
11-05-2005, 01:06 PM
Please display your in-game map. Tell us your location (words in the lower left corner of the map) and your objective (words at the top of the map.)

I am not sure where you are and what problem you are trying to currently solve.

Which maze? The catacombs?

Turnstile lever devices do not have flames.