PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed:Revelations Singleplayer

RaiUltima
08-01-2011, 12:50 AM
Hello!

I noticed that there was a Multiplayer Idea thread and there wasn't a Singleplayer one,so I thought I should make one, unless Ubisoft doesn't want Singleplayer ideas,and they have a set vision of the game, but if they do I have a couple.

This thread is not for Plot ideas.

I think since the game in my mind is so unique because of the, well.. Uniqueness of the Hidden Blade it's pratically never been done before.
So your ideas should also be unique, but not Alien Blaster Unique,or "College Professor's" Whip unique,but Hidden Blade or Puppeteer system Unique.

An idea I had is, if you get a hookblade as equipment in the game, why not improve a equipment in the game with it? As with the poison and hidden gun in the game made poison darts, hookblade and crossbow could make grapping hook.

This hook would let Ezio shoot a hook a long distance and grab onto a object then retracting pulling Ezio toward the object, for climbing it would only be able to hook on to ladders,edges of platforms and objects sticking out of buildings, but not those small bricks that pop out. Also this would let Ezio do far range assassinations for two targets or one. Grappling to a object in front or between the two, and when being pulled Ezio releases the Hook and while still maintaining momentum assassinating his target at high speeds, this would as help him catch thieves and if there the ottoman version of the Borgia Messenger.

This is only one idea I have since I don't know if these threads have a character count and if I did all this typing for nothing or not.

Turkiye96
08-01-2011, 05:45 AM
It is a good idea however I and im pretty sure most people dont wana play as a 16th century batman... while it is cool the unique aspect will be lowered if we use weapons already done... ( common weapons excluded)

GunnarGunderson
08-01-2011, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by UltimaRai:
hookblade and crossbow could make grapping hook.

This hook would let Ezio shoot a hook a long distance and grab onto a object then retracting pulling Ezio toward the object, for climbing it would only be able to hook on to ladders,edges of platforms and objects sticking out of buildings, but not those small bricks that pop out. Also this would let Ezio do far range assassinations for two targets or one. Grappling to a object in front or between the two, and when being pulled Ezio releases the Hook and while still maintaining momentum assassinating his target at high speeds, this would as help him catch thieves and if there the ottoman version of the Borgia Messenger.

This is only one idea I have since I don't know if these threads have a character count and if I did all this typing for nothing or not. I don't know about retracting the line since that kind of technology wouldn't exist back then but it would be fun to make zip lines with that method

naran6142
08-01-2011, 09:05 AM
I don't think that shooting a line and climbing it has the right feel for an AC game

But I do think that there should be improvements to some other equipment. If there are upgrades to equipment I hope its story related. I didn't like buying stuff from Leonardo

RaiUltima
08-01-2011, 12:53 PM
@Turkiye96 Well we can still keep the assassination aspect of the grappling hook since new assassination techniques would be cool.Also add in BradKinn's idea for the zipline.

@BradKinn I like the zipline idea but the should be a one use zipline so and you would have to buy refills for it to be balanced. Also the retracting part can be done. Imagine a automatic wheel at the end of the crossbow that pulls you towards the hook,like the way an anchor works.

albertwesker22
08-01-2011, 01:12 PM
Wasn't this idea done in Tenchu like 13 years ago? In fact one of the few things I can remember 13 years ago is being a little 5 year old, spending hours on Tenchu. The grappling hook has been done and I really don't want to see it in AC. Simply because it reminds me of Tenchu too much.

Also, its easy enough to escape the gaurds as it is. If they did put a grappling hook in the game, I hope they give it to the Templar gaurds and not Ezio. We need more balance in the games. Ezio can climb tall buildings in like 5 seconds and the gaurds are lost in the dust, the chase is neither tense nor entertaining. If they had a grappling hook, it would not be as easy to escape.

So if we get a grappling hook, give it to elite gaurds and agiles.

Brandonmac10
08-01-2011, 05:24 PM
I think we should have the option to choose the amount and kind or hidden blade to fight with.

We could choose one hidden blade, 2 hidden blades or use the two blades and hookblade. The last option could only be put into place if Ezio has a hidden blade underneath the hookblade.

RaiUltima
08-01-2011, 05:42 PM
@albertwesker22 Well the reason why Ezio outruns mostly every guard is because he's faster and more physically fit.So it makes sense that he can out run seekers and brutes,and climb better than agiles and elite guards.

Also another idea is a for bombs, to be able to make one like a molotov cocktail of 1511, able to set the ground,people,and bales of hay on fire, which is good and bad. You could cut off your enemies in a chase, burn the hay next to a seeker checking it, kill guards, but with a medium size radius beware of citizens and hiding spots or you won't be able to hide from guards, and it also will be very noticeable, attracting guards from a farther distance, like a gunshot.
Also to add to the effect of flames, parachutes will be boost into the air like a hot air balloon as the flying machine reacts to fire.

LightRey
08-01-2011, 05:43 PM
@albertwesker22 Well the reason why Ezio outruns mostly every guard is because he's faster and more physically fit.So it makes sense that he can out run seekers and brutes,and climb better than agiles and elite guards.

Also another idea is a for bombs, to be able to make one like a molotov cocktail of 1511, able to set the ground,people,and bales of hay on fire, which is good and bad. You could cut off your enemies in a chase, burn the hay next to a seeker checking it, kill guards, but with a medium size radius beware of citizens and hiding spots or you won't be able to hide from guards, and it also will be very noticeable, attracting guards from a farther distance, like a gunshot.
Also to add to the effect of flames, parachutes will be boost into the air like a hot air balloon as the flying machine reacts to fire.
That is actually a pretty good idea.

albertwesker22
08-01-2011, 05:46 PM

Go replay AC 1 and get into a chase, then compare it with AC 2. AC 2 is **** easy without even the slightest challenge.

The old chases need to come back, when you climb a roof, the gaurds are right behind you.

Jexx21
08-02-2011, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by albertwesker22:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by UltimaRai:

Go replay AC 1 and get into a chase, then compare it with AC 2. AC 2 is **** easy without even the slightest challenge.

The old chases need to come back, when you climb a roof, the gaurds are right behind you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

AC1 guard chases were freaking easy. Just climb over a building and jump into a bale of hay. No seekers that poke into it.

LightRey
08-02-2011, 05:41 AM
Originally posted by Jexx21:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by albertwesker22:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by UltimaRai:

The old chases need to come back, when you climb a roof, the gaurds are right behind you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

AC1 guard chases were freaking easy. Just climb over a building and jump into a bale of hay. No seekers that poke into it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah. AC1 chases were just as easy as the ACII and ACB chases.

albertwesker22
08-02-2011, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jexx21:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by albertwesker22:

AC1 guard chases were freaking easy. Just climb over a building and jump into a bale of hay. No seekers that poke into it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah. AC1 chases were just as easy as the ACII and ACB chases. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you kidding? At least in AC 1, it is a real chase. Unless being chased by an agile, you can escape so easily in AC 2. Most times, I don't even need hiding spots, just run in one direction and leave everyone behind in the dust.

In AC 1, try outrunning the gaurds and escape without a hiding spot. You can do it but its not a case of running in one direction for 6 seconds.

LightRey
08-02-2011, 06:52 AM
Originally posted by albertwesker22:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jexx21:

Yeah. AC1 chases were just as easy as the ACII and ACB chases. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you kidding? At least in AC 1, it is a real chase. Unless being chased by an agile, you can escape so easily in AC 2. Most times, I don't even need hiding spots, just run in one direction and leave everyone behind in the dust.

In AC 1, try outrunning the gaurds and escape without a hiding spot. You can do it but its not a case of running in one direction for 6 seconds. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I had no trouble running away from guards in AC1. The only reason you couldn't flee by only running is because that could only happen if you were like over 200 meters away from the closest guard. However, there are hiding spots everywhere, so it's really quite easy.

ProletariatPleb
08-02-2011, 11:38 AM
Rocksteady's new game Batman Ottoman Revelations?

Rakudaton
08-02-2011, 11:41 AM
I've never thought escaping was hard enough in any of the games, but I think AC1 was the hardest. The guards could actually climb quickly, and sometimes you could actually get a good chase going for a while. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

albertwesker22
08-02-2011, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Rakudaton:
I've never thought escaping was hard enough in any of the games, but I think AC1 was the hardest. The guards could actually climb quickly, and sometimes you could actually get a good chase going for a while. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

I agree http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif