PDA

View Full Version : Are there any time sensitive trophies/achievements/challenges in Revelations?

jeffalo13
11-26-2011, 04:12 PM
I just got the Animus Edition today. Such as the Flyswatter trophy in AC:II, in which if you didn't kick 10 guards during the one level, you had to replay the whole game to get the trophy. Is there anything like this for the Platinum trophy/100% synch?

PS: Can I use the UK DLC from the Animus Edition on a US PS3? The code doesn't work on a US account, but on a UK account, I assume it would. Could I download it on my UK account and use it on my main US account (I'm using a US copy of the game to play.)

Thank you!

Krayus Korianis
11-26-2011, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by jeffalo13:
I just got the Animus Edition today. Such as the Flyswatter trophy in AC:II, in which if you didn't kick 10 guards during the one level, you had to replay the whole game to get the trophy. Is there anything like this for the Platinum trophy/100% synch?

PS: Can I use the UK DLC from the Animus Edition on a US PS3? The code doesn't work on a US account, but on a UK account, I assume it would. Could I download it on my UK account and use it on my main US account (I'm using a US copy of the game to play.)

Thank you!

1. There are a couple of achievements that you need to be timed in. Spider Assassin (Climb the Hagia Sofia in 25 seconds) and the Lightning Strikes (kill 5 guards in 5 seconds with hidden blades). NOT hard to do, just get used to the controls and use bombs for the lightning strikes.

2. You only had to do the achievement for AC II on one guard. Leg sweep with the flying machine.

3. You can use it on a UK console account, not a US. So you should be able to.