PDA

View Full Version : Carrier-landings/takeoffs.

AnaalNathrakh
10-20-2004, 05:52 AM
I am very proud to say i succeded with a carrier landing on my second try, in the Wildcat and after sittin throught a LONG patroll after the first(?) campain mission.
Fear. No other word then fear comes to mind. After completing the mission that took like hours i did NOT want to fail. Having only one semi-serious atempt before and no lessons i trusted my flying senses and touched-down gently, smoothly and got that wonderful "mission complete" text, and screamed I DID IT! (refering to the daunting landing)

PS. How do you give aircrafts waypoints to takeoff/land on carriers in the mission editor? They just get directed to airfields.

AnaalNathrakh
10-20-2004, 05:52 AM
I am very proud to say i succeded with a carrier landing on my second try, in the Wildcat and after sittin throught a LONG patroll after the first(?) campain mission.
Fear. No other word then fear comes to mind. After completing the mission that took like hours i did NOT want to fail. Having only one semi-serious atempt before and no lessons i trusted my flying senses and touched-down gently, smoothly and got that wonderful "mission complete" text, and screamed I DID IT! (refering to the daunting landing)

PS. How do you give aircrafts waypoints to takeoff/land on carriers in the mission editor? They just get directed to airfields.

Yellonet
10-20-2004, 05:58 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AnaalNathrakh:
PS. How do you give aircrafts waypoints to takeoff/land on carriers in the mission editor? They just get directed to airfields. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
You should be able to just drag the starting point to a carrier(or wherever you want to take off from) after it snaps to a airfield.