PDA

View Full Version : Just got PF yesterday...a few complaints

Eraser_tr
10-31-2004, 01:09 PM
I finally got PF here in the states and have a few issues with it.

1. The graphics-I am simply not happy with them, they are absolutely excellent. I want photorealism!
2.Framerates are perfectly smooth on perfect settings, they should be in the 100+ range instead of already being perfectly smooth.
3.carrier landings are too easy, they should be very hard.
4.well over 100 flyable planes when installed over FBAEP is far too few for a professionally done flight sim's initial release.
</sarcasm>

Good job 1C:Maddox http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif
I'm very pleased with PF, aside from being excellent on its own, it also fixed the tiny things I wish were different in FBAEP

One serious complaint though: Why the ghetto CD case? CD 1+2 on one holder stacked on top of one another, wouldn't a regular 2 CD case be better to ship a game in?

Eraser_tr
10-31-2004, 01:09 PM
I finally got PF here in the states and have a few issues with it.

1. The graphics-I am simply not happy with them, they are absolutely excellent. I want photorealism!
2.Framerates are perfectly smooth on perfect settings, they should be in the 100+ range instead of already being perfectly smooth.
3.carrier landings are too easy, they should be very hard.
4.well over 100 flyable planes when installed over FBAEP is far too few for a professionally done flight sim's initial release.
&lt;/sarcasm&gt;

Good job 1C:Maddox http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif
I'm very pleased with PF, aside from being excellent on its own, it also fixed the tiny things I wish were different in FBAEP

One serious complaint though: Why the ghetto CD case? CD 1+2 on one holder stacked on top of one another, wouldn't a regular 2 CD case be better to ship a game in?

Fennec_P
10-31-2004, 01:14 PM
It is too stable too. I have to take the fan off my card just to get it to lock up. Why can't it be more like LOMAC?

It doesn't need a CD case because CD2 should never leave your CD-ROM. CD1 can go in the trash.

BSR_RuGGBuTT
10-31-2004, 01:44 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fennec_P:
Why can't it be more like LOMAC?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jeez don't say that!! I get better frames at all maxed settings in PF.