PDA

View Full Version : AC 2 desmond

Shanack
11-08-2009, 08:22 AM
in the end of ac 1 desmond gets the skill of eagle vision and sees the funky symbols whick some people figured out the puzzle and you find out that the last animus subject went insane because after so much time in the animus that he couldnt tell wether he was in the life of him or his anscestors and he went insane... well that guys anscestors have different genes so psycologically he was unprepared for "inheriting what he did" thus insanity. but altiar was very tough and mentally stable to the point where he could resist the peice of eden so desmond's family has a trait to resist some mental thing and the fact that instead of becoming insane he got altair's eagle vision. which that intuition will be able to see through the illusion and know what is real life and wat is a memory and also clues that instead he will get other abilities that his anscestors had and he will use them to stand up to astergo and stop them from aquiring the relics to control the world.

Prol33tariat
11-08-2009, 10:02 AM
yeah but guy, desmonds family was the same as this guy, the assassins are a hereditary order, so most likely subject 12 or whatever his name was was a cousin of desmonds.

I disagree with your logic, and i do believe desmond to be at risk of the same thing. But i think it was more of the other subjects feelings of guilt for knowing whom he was helping.

Captain Tomatoz
11-08-2009, 10:39 AM
the reason that subject 16 went insane was because of the bleeding effect. And its also the bleeding effect that gave desmond the eagle vision and <span class="ev_code_WHITE">other abilities</span>http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

JarvisPS
11-08-2009, 11:11 AM
What <span class="ev_code_WHITE">Other abilities</span>? I know about the eagle vision, but <span class="ev_code_WHITE">others? </span> or do you mean in ACs we will see them?

TheEpicWolf
11-08-2009, 12:42 PM
He means the abillities Desmond gains in AC2 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Shanack
11-08-2009, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by TheEpicWolf:
He means the abillities Desmond gains in AC2 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

thats wat im saying i think that instead of insanity he gains abilities because subject # might not be related to him they could be for other projects and families.

edit:
maybe he will be attacked by a astergo guard at the end of ac2 and he will grab his arm and breack his neck automatically becvause he gets those <span class="ev_code_WHITE">abilities </span> instead of the bleeding effect and next game might be an epic battle beetween the remaining assassins and astergo and desmond maybe goes into a american colonization/revolution assassin to get more secrets then at the end of that game there will have been 3 anscestors memories plastered into his brain and the the bleeding effect would set in and ac 4 is an arms race to cure the bleeding effect because desmonds anscestors knew to much and while this happens he goes into a modern assassin thing where there is no animus but desmond is the assassin http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif

Pendragon_082
11-08-2009, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Therealshanack:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheEpicWolf:

thats wat im saying i think that instead of insanity he gains abilities because subject # might not be related to him they could be for other projects and families.

edit:
maybe he will be attacked by a astergo guard at the end of ac2 and he will grab his arm and breack his neck automatically becvause he gets those <span class="ev_code_WHITE">abilities </span> instead of the bleeding effect and next game might be an epic battle beetween the remaining assassins and astergo and desmond maybe goes into a american colonization/revolution assassin to get more secrets then at the end of that game there will have been 3 anscestors memories plastered into his brain and the the bleeding effect would set in and ac 4 is an arms race to cure the bleeding effect because desmonds anscestors knew to much and while this happens he goes into a modern assassin thing where there is no animus but desmond is the assassin http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

First, ever heard of a run on sentence? Cause I wont believe you if you say no.

Second, AC is a trilogy, so Im of the opinion that AC3 will be set in 2012 with the player controlling Desmond.

Lastly, it's somewhat common knowledge that desmond <span class="ev_code_WHITE">gains free running abilities</span> g, but it seems like thats all he learns to do this time around.

CRUDFACE
11-09-2009, 07:37 AM
in the end of ac 1 desmond gets the skill of eagle vision and sees the funky symbols whick some people figured out the puzzle and you find out that the last animus subject went insane because after so much time in the animus that he couldnt tell wether he was in the life of him or his anscestors and he went insane... well that guys anscestors have different genes so psycologically he was unprepared for "inheriting what he did" thus insanity. but altiar was very tough and mentally stable to the point where he could resist the peice of eden so desmond's family has a trait to resist some mental thing and the fact that instead of becoming insane he got altair's eagle vision. which that intuition will be able to see through the illusion and know what is real life and wat is a memory and also clues that instead he will get other abilities that his anscestors had and he will use them to stand up to astergo and stop them from aquiring the relics to control the world.

Instead of a paragraph, I'll just list my response, cool with you? Hope so.

-Subject 16 and 17 are related but are very distant since the last ancestor they shared was slightly over 500 hundred years ago

-You say that it was altair's mind set that enabled him to resists the piece of Eden, but you don't inherit that through your genes.

-You're right on the rest of the stuff since, SPOILER!:

They go to use the memory of Ezio to both train Desmond and probably for other objectives as well

guipit
11-09-2009, 07:44 AM
GTA 4 with free running and assassinations here we come

jackman103
11-09-2009, 08:59 AM
this time he looks the same but there is a picture of him wired to a red chair ananimus 2 ?

TyronLeRoy
11-09-2009, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by jackman103:
this time he looks the same but there is a picture of him wired to a red chair ananimus 2 ?

The red chair is the Animus 2.0, yes.
Looks comfy, doesn't it.

noobkira
11-09-2009, 10:28 PM
its a prototype version of teh animus, and also cool

nicky117
11-09-2009, 10:39 PM
He will finally get to sit down in a comfy chair! I know this is a really bad time, but i needed to ask, what was the desk in his room for in ac1, was he supposed to study http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

Assassin_19
11-10-2009, 09:10 AM

Hello,
I have a quite simple question about these "subjects". Ive never heard the proffesor talk about subjects, is these subjects desmonds cousins that have been in the lab.. before him or what? please answer and explain who or what these subjects is http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
Assassin_19

NuclearFuss
11-10-2009, 10:00 AM
They're just descendants of important Assassins, so the Templars use their memories for their own sinister plots. I believe Subject 16 (the one before Desmond is distantly related to him and we find that out at the beginning of AC2 ( http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/10.gifI saw a play-through f the beginning of the game) .

MetalOni
11-10-2009, 03:37 PM
One of the things that I find odd is that none of the other assassin's seem to have eagle vison <span class="ev_code_WHITE">because in the 2012 when desmond uses it it get the code for the door he gets asked how he did it.</span>

Captain Tomatoz
11-10-2009, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by MetalOni:
One of the things that I find odd is that none of the other assassin's seem to have eagle vison <span class="ev_code_WHITE">because in the 2012 when desmond uses it it get the code for the door he gets asked how he did it.</span>

probably as time went on the eagle vision gene got lost http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

caswallawn_2k7
11-10-2009, 03:59 PM
I'm pretty sure they said it was hereditary so it make sense that Altairs blood line would have it but others wouldn't, it also lend's it self to the animus being able to unlock that ability for Desmond.

apathy-
11-10-2009, 04:03 PM
Though all of Altair's ancestors don't have it, it seems. Apparently Ezio is the only one in his family who has it.

caswallawn_2k7
11-10-2009, 04:08 PM
it may be selective, Desmond didn't have it at first but through the animus he learnt to use it. so it possible some of them may find out about it young and some of them may never find out about it.