PDA

View Full Version : 100% GAME IS NOT 100% WTF?

RomanDozer
11-22-2011, 07:21 AM
There is nothing left for me to do, at all. Looking through my DATABASE entries, I do see the following and I have noticed some other people with the same problem(s)...

1: I am missing a LOCATION, no idea what it is as I've been all over the web and can only confirm the one's I have/ there is no site hosting a FULL list of the locations (The AC wiki does not list anywhere near them all, so save yourself the trouble of looking/ already checked, three times)

2: Under ADDITIONAL MEMORIES... When you first go into DNA and scroll all the way to the right, you will see, ADDITIONAL MEMORIES. When you have fully completed, 100%, all missions in a MEMORY category, there is a white box with a white line leading down to the black dna strand on your screen... track so far? The white box is hollow, it's not half filled and it's not completely white. It's hollow, as if to say I have not done anything at all in that MEMORY strand. However...when I access the strand, I see I have 100% completed VIEWPOINTS, ANIMUS DATA FRAGMENTS, ISHAK PASHA's MEMOIR PAGES, TREASURES (Constantinople) and lastly TREASURES (Hidden locations). So, is this a bug? Is there DLC coming and that's why the devs left it to appear incomplete? If so, that's a real g'damn annoyance, FIX IT!

3: Under INVENTORY, OUTFITS, I am missing an outfit. I have OLD ALTAIR and DESMOND. I have the signature version of the game. What outfit am I missing? (No, it's not ISHAK's armor, that's armor, completely different from outfits.

Anyone else have these problems?

playassassins1
11-22-2011, 08:17 AM
About question 3: I think the one you are missing is the Armor of Brutus or the Turkish Armor.

RomanDozer
11-22-2011, 08:25 AM
Brutus is Animus Edition of the game.
Turkish...hmm... remember reading about it, somewhere, but not sure how it's received or if it even applies to Signature Edition...thanks though, will re-look into it

nash_trickster
11-22-2011, 10:10 AM
Question 1: The Location you're missing is probably Vlad Tepes'Tomb, which was additional content which came with some of the "higher end" versions...

Question 2: It is the same for everybody. My guess is some additional memories that will come with a future DLC are already coded into the game and thus it considers this part incomplete.

Question 3: There are 2 outfits which came with different versions of the game (and no version offered both AFAIK) and one of them is your "missing one". The 1st is Brutus' Armor and the other is the Turkish Assassin's Armor (which, I feel like adding, is different from Ishak Pasha's)...

Since what comes with the "higher end editions" becomes later available via DLC, you'll very likely be able to unlock Vlad Tepes' Tomb and the outfit you're missing later (but at a fee of course) and it might allow us all to finally complete the Additional Memories section.

dchil279
11-22-2011, 05:42 PM
Did you completely rebuild Consatntinople?

YHHTQ
11-22-2011, 07:48 PM
I have a similar problem and have created a thread about it earlier on...

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1039408/m/1421036369 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9011039408/m/1421036369)

Sorry for saying it but glad to see it's not just me.

Kamil Black Fox
11-22-2011, 08:05 PM
Allow me to clarify...

I have 100%, rebuilt Constantinople, collected ALL the books, found all the pages, data fragments, even done all of Desmond's memories etc. etc.

1. The location is unknown to everyone which is not shown in the DNA seqence.
2. The unknown outfit that is not shown where it is old Altair and Desmond- the third is not known either.
3. A lot of these questions have been asked before- even with the story line- so we fear its not complete.

I wouldn't think these are problems of any kind so yeah... just... blah

Altair661
11-22-2011, 08:51 PM
One of the outfits you get from inside the one building, the main one with the four pillars, apparently there's a way to get inside for the challenge mission.

Kamil Black Fox
11-23-2011, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by Altair661:
One of the outfits you get from inside the one building, the main one with the four pillars, apparently there's a way to get inside for the challenge mission.

Very specific :P

goclo822
11-23-2011, 03:29 AM
Originally posted by KamilBlackFox:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Altair661:

Very specific :P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think they mean the Hagia Sophia where you get the Ishak Pasha armor and no that doesn't count as one of the outfits.

Kytr
11-23-2011, 09:46 AM
And you can get in, you just need to collect all 10 pages first.